Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Mar 27 2013
By: AzuleTheLoneWolf Monster Hunter 36 posts

Project Edo: Mass Role Play Character registration

[ Edited ]
8 replies 315 views Edited Mar 29, 2013

Oh gosh, I finally got on the forums... - hehem.. okay, so after awhile of getting idea and thoughts on the official character creation thread.. (AND now that its in the proper spot....) heres what will be required

Name:

Job:

Abilities:

Bio:

Goal:

(These dont need to be in this order, just be sure that theyre on there somewhere)

and pretty much anything else you wish to post of your character!

reason for this thread is... people seem to "add on" to their characters mid battle or just in general.. it has become hard to recognise each character and their abilities as, they've constantly changed. Here, characters will be official and unchangable. you nly need to create the character and we'll (AVATARs) approve the characters through examination.. (No god modding ya?)  pretty simple. Also, I will give you a definition on exactly what GOD MODDING is. I'll also post a list of available jobs, feel free to suggest some

also.. please do not post on this thread if you honestly have no intenetion on adding anything good to the RP experience, or participating in it.

This thread can help us refer to our opponents abilities, it also helps others to understand your characters story.

//NOTICE!!!//

We have an official site for the RP communtiy, go to this link to crate your character.

http://www.edorpcommunity.webs.com

Good and Evil mean naught to me....
Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 9 (315 Views)
Monster Hunter
36 posts

Re: Project Edo: What is god modding?

Mar 27, 2013
Here is what the RP term for god modding: A character that cannot be attacked by both weapon or magical abilities, that can bend all elements at will without channelling the power, can block anything, and dodge anything, no matter the distance or strength. can make unrealistic movements and cannot be killed or knocked out. with absolute offence and defence. God characters: I honestly dont mind these characters at all, only if one is creative enough and responsible enough. a god/goddess character are NOT god modefied characters IF used correctly, they are just supreme beings who have much battle experiance and lived long lives, attaining great durability as well. To think a god character is a GOD MODIFIED character is pretty closed minded, as all the gods in history have been recoreded to have DIED ^___^
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 9 (311 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
36 posts

Re: Project Edo: Mass Role Play Character registration/ JOBS

Mar 27, 2013

Jobs are exactly what it sounds like! What your character does for a living... well, that AND what theyre proffession or expereanced in! Here are the list of Jobs we have (SO FAR)

//JOBS//

Healer

martial artist

martial atrs teacher (role play teachers)

maid

servant

blood mage

Black mage

White mage

swordsman

blacksmith

summoner

mercenary

soldier

lumberjack (probably explains why they use an axe)

ninja

treasure hunter

theif

guardian

thug/gangster

mob boss

demon

hell spawn

rogue

spy

agent

keeper

Jack of all trades

Be creative and feel free to add jobs

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 9 (307 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
36 posts

Re: Project Edo: Mass Role Play Character registration rules

Mar 27, 2013

Rules of character creation

1. ORIGINALITY: try to keep the character original... its okay to have some borrowed stuff from like anime or game characters.. but not THAT character with a different persona EX. CLOUD STRIFE with a play boy pimp persona, who gives two squirts for anyone. No, if your going to RP cloud, RP CLOUD. respect nomura's awesome work demmet!!

2. SPECIAL ATTACK LIMITATION: A character doesnt need crap tons of special attacks, lets limit it to FIVE  for now.. and if thats too little, we'll see about raising it..

3. respect others characters. Lets not copy our fellow RPers.. Things like hair is fine... but the entire outfit and all? Dont.

4. summoners: aside from "gods" only summoners can summon  "Aeons" or "espers" The summoners battle structure will be added in the official RP thread under UPDATES..

5. two or three jobs are fine. example: Nina/healer   or  Ninja/healer/servant? lets keep it realistic tho... not gangster/ninja/summoner.. kinda.. stupid.

6. Be specific!! it is very easy to misunderstand ones character. does not hurt to elaborate on how strong or weak a character is!

7. NO MARY SUES. yes, I said it. mary sues... lol geez shes annoying. give your character flaws that make them a realistic, likable character! Not "that character that does everything right! impossible to do wrong"

8. more than one character. well.. thats completely fine, just change your pop up so the difference is able to be seen.. AZULE (blue pop up) switch to ALUCARD (red pop up) and other accounts are fine, so long as you post the character on that, account. so everyone is familliar with it.

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 9 (305 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
36 posts

Azule Fenris Gale

Mar 27, 2013

Name: Azule fenris Gale

DOB: lost in time

Family: Odin was considered his father, all other nord gods were considered brothers/cousins/or sisters (etc.)

Job: Jack of all trades

Bio: Long ago Azule was a wolf pup, raised by Odin the all father, He was taught battle arts while his brother "Rojo" his brother was taught in magic arts, all seemed well in Asgard, however one day the prophecide event Ragnorok took place, All the Gods battled against giant beasts of the land, Odin was to be devowered by the huge wolf, Fenrir.. all the gods fought bravely, but were inevitably pushed back.. Odin, at his last moments, took half of his power an infused them into Azule, and gave him a human figure, he tossed him to earth, calling him the last hope of humanity. Azule (forced to abandon his master) heeded is words and learned the ways of humanity, gaining many friends and enemeis, as the gods were destroyed, the world became war torn, evil ran amok looking to devour more souls without hesitation, must find a team to help stop the evil from taking over the land.

Goal: Azule is the vessel of Odin himself, he must find odins second power source and assend. However, in doing so, he will cease to exist, he will not be himself anymore, and will be leaving many friends behind.

Abilities:  super speed, superhuman defense, superhuman senses, flight, super human strength, can teleport as well.

special attacks.

Omnislash (I think we all know what that does)

Zantetsuken: An attack that  instantly kills (3 counters required), if a coin is flipped and the second flip matches the first. example (heads heads = Death) However, if the flip does not match, 3 counters are lost. example (heads  tails = misses 3 counters lost)

Demi-meggidome: a half god barrier that repels attacks and atmospherically bursts out from him, if the opponent is close enough, they are hit by this meggidome (requires 1 counter)

climhazzard: a very fast strike, sword to the foes stomach, then spins into tornado hitting the opponent 10x while slightly rising off the ground

MeteoShower: jumps to the sky and sends 10 meteors down on the foe.

What Azule can teach you.

completing certain tasks in his training coud get you..

MediGuard- the ultimate guard technique, requires 2 blocks but you can guard any attack, no matter the impact, using this, will restirct you from blocking a second time (however you can counter)

Mental Alertness: the ultimate counter technique requires 2 counters, but you can counter any attack against you, using this, will restrict you from countering a secdond time, (tho you can block)

Steel Wing: (For characters with wings) they thrust their wings forward with great might, it bursts with a dragons roar, this blows your opponent back, and if they are close enough, the are damaged by the steel wings (requires 2 blocks)

Burning uppercut: This attack is treated as a counter, you must be crouching, if the opponent is close enough you immediatly uppercut their chest and chin with a crimson flame around your fist.

and lastly, Omnislash

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 9 (304 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
36 posts

Re: Azule Fenris Gale

Mar 27, 2013
Character alter ego Shin Azure
Shin Azure is an anti-god of destruction

He was reborn through the mages circle (a group that Azule once fought against) they cursed Azule to never assume true happiness, for if he does, he loses his soul. This gained way for Shin (meaning true in japanese) to awaken. because Azules body cannot rot, it is the vessel of Odin and needs to be alive, tho Azule can die, Shin is almost impervious to annything, he can only be knocked out,

While Azule is caring and would help just about anyone, Azure is careless, and only lives for destruction, this entity once destroyed a solar system some millnimeums ago, He is sarcastic and very aggressive, usually disembowling his enemeis immediatly with his bare hands.

often known as 'The Dark Star" Shin Azure is NOT a character that victories and defeats count against, he is just an event character, usually awakened through the loss of Azules soul or Azule's death.

Special move: 1000 suns

disembowlement

Shin can be defeated by retuning Azules soul to him.

With this curse, Azule can never be truly happy.

Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 9 (300 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Nakuro no Kitsune

[ Edited ]
Mar 28, 2013

Name: Nakuro no Kitsune

Job: Healer, summoner, Earth Mage

Family: Kitsune spirit messengers of Inari, father could be considered Inari

Bio: Nakuro was once a messenger fox spirit for the Kami of Rice, Inari. She was in fact his first servant, existing since the dawn of time. She was eventually released from her messenger duties. Having always found humans interesting, she decided to live amongst them. She has had countless mortal bodies, when the time comes a body dies and she then returns to the Realm of Animal Spirits for a time before taking a new form. She can at times be a prankster, at times a stern mother figure, and yet at other times a fierce warrior. Nakuro has never been one to openly fight, perfering to instead avoid combat as much as she can. She has also been known to be, despite being a servant of divine beings, clumsy at times, and overly caring.

Abilties: Talking to animals and nature itself, shapeshifting (can either be a hybrid "neko" form (symbolized by avatar wearing a kitsune mask or fox ears and tail), and human form (without the above stated items on avatar)), Healing arts (using salves and some minor healing magics), and can Use Earth Magic

Special Attacks: (Azule i need you help with doing some of these. thank you hun)

Kakita Dueling Draw: An iiajutsu (Quick Draw) technique that allows the blade to be drawn and a strike or 2 executed all in one lightning fast motion. Takes one turn to prepare while she focuses on her foe

Earth Shield: Rasies a Barrier of ground to defend, usually allowing for a moments breath as opponet makes their way around.

Vine Snare: causes magical vines to rise traping the foes legs temporarily.

Claws of the Bear: Takes on the strength and ferocity of the bear, dealing heavy damage to foe.

Tremor: Causes a tremor through the earth beneth the foes feet, used to unbalance a foe (no effect on foes in the air)

Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 9 (236 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Re: Project Edo: Mass Role Play Character registration

Apr 7, 2013
name:kyushu suru. my abilities :aborbing powers to use in combat. my job: demonic scientists.family:smileysurprised:f the ka empire bio: he is os a legendary warrior with a unknown history.
Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 9 (140 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Re: Project Edo: Mass Role Play Character registration

Apr 8, 2013
my name is kyushu suru.i am a abosorber, i absorb my enemy powers to shape my my self and use the power i take against them. I've come from a unknown civilization which is uncharted on any maps.i am a lost warrior with out any family or friends just the powers.and the demon around me. i also fight my warrior white a demonic black sword which can change to my power as well.my weakness is absorbing poison by absorbing poison i losses health which can lead to death.
Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 9 (99 Views)
0 Likes