Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Uncharted Territory
780 posts

Re: Pottermore Charms

Jun 2, 2013

JulianMatisse wrote:

KMDash21 wrote:
I'm almost finished with all charms and with 3 check marks... The only thing I have gotten from it has been pottermore cards :smileyhappy:

If you manage to get 3 checks on each one, let us know if you get anything. I'm too lazy to try, unless there's a reward. :smileyvery-happy:

Just finished Charms with 3 checks on everything. Unfortunately there is no reward.:smileysad:

"He's but one man. One man alone cannot fight the future."
-Conrad Strughold, The X-Files

Home-Brainiac-Winner-Ren_Echo.gif

Message 11 of 21 (180 Views)
Welcoming Committee
4019 posts

Jun 2, 2013
I was afraid of that. Thanks for sharing the info!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 12 of 21 (170 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2000 posts

Jun 2, 2013
How are you guys even playing this game? I keep spawning in this big brown circle.

SUBSCRIBE: InWorldPix

WATCH:  Homeboy's How To

FOLLOW:  @InWorldPix

Message 13 of 21 (156 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
4019 posts

[ Edited ]
Jun 2, 2013

homeboy79 wrote:
How are you guys even playing this game? I keep spawning in this big brown circle.

I did too. I even was able to make a comment about how there were more ghosts there than I've ever seen. Then I waited... and the game loaded. Try giving it some extra time if you haven't already. :smileyhappy:

Message 14 of 21 (155 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2000 posts

Jun 2, 2013

JulianMatisse wrote:

homeboy79 wrote:

I did too. I even was able to make a comment about how there were more ghosts there than I've ever seen. Then I waited... and the game loaded. Try giving it some extra time if you haven't already. :smileyhappy:

I sat there for about 5 mins on two occasions and then jumped into oblivioun. :smileyhappy: I'll give it another shot now. 

Message 15 of 21 (151 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
10662 posts

Jun 2, 2013
So lets see...

Book Herding
Wizard Duel
Card Trading
Sorting Hat Ceremony
Charms

And the only thing rewarded to us so far are default wizard robes? Something's not right about that :smileyfrustrated:
New PSN ID for PS4: Redd-Axel

Come check out my Twitch TV channel, will be streaming various PS4 games from time to time http://www.twitch.tv/reddaxel
Message 16 of 21 (149 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
4019 posts

Jun 2, 2013

KarateChampChad wrote:
So lets see...

Book Herding
Wizard Duel
Card Trading
Sorting Hat Ceremony
Charms

And the only thing rewarded to us so far are default wizard robes? Something's not right about that :smileyfrustrated:

And trading cards. Don't forget the trading cards.:smileyindifferent: That..... apparently have no current use. So yeah, pretty much the default robes. Come on Mr. Potter! Stop being so stingy! :smileymad:

Message 17 of 21 (145 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2000 posts

Jun 2, 2013

KarateChampChad wrote:
So lets see...

Book Herding
Wizard Duel
Card Trading
Sorting Hat Ceremony
Charms

Yep! Complete waste of time. Btw, I went back and spawned in the Charms space. While it was loading -  I cut my hair, took a shower, got dressed, and STILL nothing. Just a brown sphere with an error when trying to access the game. 

Unless you really love Pottermore, I wouldn't waste your little time in Home on this place. Hope this helps! 

Message 18 of 21 (136 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
10662 posts

[ Edited ]
Jun 2, 2013

Wasn't "tons of rewards" a point mentioned when they first advertised the Pottermore spaces and content? Correct me if I'm wrong, but I swear that was mentioned, or something along the lines of "hidden rewards".

Don't get me wrong, the content is great, I would like to have my own piece of Pottermore, outside of Pottermore if you catch my drift. And without having to buy anything of course, hence 'reward'

New PSN ID for PS4: Redd-Axel

Come check out my Twitch TV channel, will be streaming various PS4 games from time to time http://www.twitch.tv/reddaxel
Message 19 of 21 (134 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2000 posts

[ Edited ]
Jun 2, 2013

KarateChampChad wrote:

Wasn't "tons of rewards" a point mentioned when they first advertised the Pottermore spaces and content? Correct me if I'm wrong, but I swear that was mentioned, or something along the lines of "hidden rewards".

Don't get me wrong, the content is great, I would like to have my own piece of Pottermore, outside of Pottermore if you catch my drift. And without having to buy anything of course, hence 'reward'

I, too, would love more Pottermore rewards. I love Pottermore, but this is ridiculous.

Many people don't have hours to spend in PSHome. Sacrificing what little time you have for one clitchy space with no rewards is not, typically, what users want to do. 

Message 20 of 21 (130 Views)
0 Likes