Reply
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 04/23/2012
Offline
4363 posts
 

Re: Post your Grindhead_Jim & Mel sightings here!

Aug 8, 2013

Grindhead_Jim wrote:

Now, I know there are some pictures from yesterday's blog party, folks: cough 'em up. :smileywink:


Or what? :womantongue:

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Please use plain text.
Message 41 of 57 (164 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 06/12/2013
Online
5442 posts
 

Re: Post your Grindhead_Jim & Mel sightings here!

Aug 8, 2013

ooOHinataOoo wrote:

Grindhead_Jim wrote:

Now, I know there are some pictures from yesterday's blog party, folks: cough 'em up. :smileywink:


Or what? :womantongue:


Or... I'll haz a sad.  :smileysad:

Grindhead_Jim

Please use plain text.
Message 42 of 57 (157 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 04/23/2012
Offline
4363 posts
 

Re: Post your Grindhead_Jim & Mel sightings here!

Aug 8, 2013

Grindhead_Jim wrote:

ooOHinataOoo wrote:

Grindhead_Jim wrote:

Now, I know there are some pictures from yesterday's blog party, folks: cough 'em up. :smileywink:


Or what? :womantongue:


Or... I'll haz a sad.  :smileysad:


Oh, no! We can't have that.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Please use plain text.
Message 43 of 57 (153 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
Registered: 12/24/2011
Offline
247 posts
 

Re: Post your Grindhead_Jim & Mel sightings here!

Aug 8, 2013

I'm sad my name is tied to a velociraptor. I all ready have little arms and big feet :smileysad:

Please use plain text.
Message 44 of 57 (145 Views)
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 05/24/2009
Online
11294 posts
 

Re: Post your Grindhead_Jim & Mel sightings here!

Aug 8, 2013

I know you described this to me, but words do not do it justice.



Please use plain text.
Message 45 of 57 (140 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
Registered: 12/24/2011
Offline
247 posts
 

Re: Post your Grindhead_Jim & Mel sightings here!

Aug 8, 2013

I only let my close friends see my beautiful eye party that my parents bestowed unto me, and by close friends I mean the voices in my head. I'll leave you with a baby in a sausage :smileytongue:

 

images.jpg

Please use plain text.
Message 46 of 57 (134 Views)
Welcoming Committee
Registered: 11/12/2010
Online
7816 posts
 

Re: Post your Grindhead_Jim & Mel sightings here!

Aug 9, 2013
@Mel_1623, I used to watch advertisements on youtube of that baby. Its the cutest/creepiest thing.
Please use plain text.
Message 47 of 57 (122 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 06/12/2013
Online
5442 posts
 

Re: Post your Grindhead_Jim & Mel sightings here!

Aug 9, 2013

A few folks shhowed up last night, and we had a pretty good time.  Pics will be up tonight. :smileyvery-happy:

 

Setz, we still need to conspire with Vee on that... other thing. :smileywink:

Grindhead_Jim

Please use plain text.
Message 48 of 57 (110 Views)
Welcoming Committee
Registered: 03/02/2013
Online
2768 posts
 

Re: Post your Grindhead_Jim & Mel sightings here!

Aug 9, 2013

It was an intimate little soiree, but we had a good time anyway. There was death metal music for ambiance, which may have sparked a sword fight to break out. (if you believe such things influence behavior) I decided to keep the peace by subscribing to the theory that to end knife violent, bring out a gun (flamethrower actually, but the principle remains the same). Then I decided to dress as Godzilla and see what silly animations and LMO I could upset/entertain our host with. The pics should be interesting. :smileywink:

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Please use plain text.
Message 49 of 57 (106 Views)
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 06/12/2013
Online
5442 posts
 

Re: Post your Grindhead_Jim & Mel sightings here!

Aug 9, 2013

JulianMatisse wrote:

It was an intimate little soiree, but we had a good time anyway. There was death metal music for ambiance, which may have sparked a sword fight to break out. (if you believe such things influence behavior) I decided to keep the peace by subscribing to the theory that to end knife violent, bring out a gun (flamethrower actually, but the principle remains the same). Then I decided to dress as Godzilla and see what silly animations and LMO I could upset/entertain our host with. The pics should be interesting. :smileywink:


I could not have said it better myself.

Grindhead_Jim

Please use plain text.
Message 50 of 57 (96 Views)