Oct 02 2009
By: serversurfer Lombax Warrior 171 posts

Possible to log in to a location OTHER than your last-visited? SOLVED

5 replies 7 views Edited Oct 2, 2009
I have apparently run afoul of the bug were certain items cause the app to hang when loading spaces where those objects are present. The problem is, I have a Fat Princess Throne in my Clubhouse, and as the Clubhouse was the last space I'd visited, I now can't get in to Home at all. Oddly, the other members of my Club don't seem to have any problems visiting the Clubhouse.

So is it possible for me to arrive in another location? Like, is there a button I can hold while logging in that brings me to the Central Plaza or something like that, or am I just SOL until they fix this bug?
Message Edited by serversurfer on 10-02-2009 05:12 PM
Message 3 of 6 (7 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
4 posts

Re: Possible to log in to a location OTHER than your last-visited?

Oct 2, 2009

there is nothing you can do.

but i wish there was some way to chose which space you want to launch to.

Message 1 of 6 (7 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1078 posts

Re: Possible to log in to a location OTHER than your last-visited?

Oct 2, 2009

Simple: Delete Home, reinstall Home. When you are asked if you want 2 download club house cancel it and it will then make you go 2 Harbour Studio

If that doesnt work, you might have 2 find Club house save under Save data and delete it.

Message Edited by MilenkoSlayer on 10-02-2009 02:46 PM
Message 2 of 6 (7 Views)
Treasure Hunter
5009 posts

Re: Possible to log in to a location OTHER than your last-visited? SOLVED

Oct 2, 2009
I think if you delete the "Settings" file for Home under Game -> Save Data it'll always take you back to Harbour Studio as well and delete your last saved location (of course, you'll have to redo all your clothing presets).
Visit my CG Art Gallery at: http://www.johnnyernest.com/projects.php
Message 4 of 6 (7 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
171 posts

Oct 2, 2009
Sweet. That did the trick, Slayer. Thanks a lot.

I was even able to get back in to my Clubhouse after that and remove the Throne.

Edit: To be clear, I was referring to deleting the client, then declining to download the Clubhouse after reinstalling.
Message Edited by serversurfer on 10-02-2009 05:51 PM
Message 5 of 6 (7 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
171 posts

Oct 2, 2009

BitRunner wrote:
I think if you delete the "Settings" file for Home under Game -> Save Data it'll always take you back to Harbour Studio as well and delete your last saved location (of course, you'll have to redo all your clothing presets).

Good to know, but I'd rather just re-download the client than need to recreate my avatar from scratch.
Message 6 of 6 (7 Views)
0 Likes