Reply
Wastelander
Registered: 12/11/2006
Offline
859 posts
 

Re: **Possible** Home Beta Trial Site Update?? (slight 56k warning)

Apr 26, 2007
dang firefox doesn't work for me, good luck on your beta invite!
hit counter
Please use plain text.
Message 11 of 34 (4 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Wastelander
Registered: 11/24/2006
Offline
740 posts
 

Re: **Possible** Home Beta Trial Site Update?? (slight 56k warning)

Apr 26, 2007
Yeah i noticed that a while back too, I think it's indicating the site will change.
TokyoSig
Please use plain text.
Message 12 of 34 (4 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Last Guardian
Registered: 05/09/2005
Offline
13055 posts
 

Re: **Possible** Home Beta Trial Site Update?? (slight 56k warning)

Apr 26, 2007


T_Tokyo wrote:
Yeah i noticed that a while back too, I think it's indicating the site will change.



Or maybe it's when they close the site down! :smileysurprised::smileysad:

Death is not sad, only life never lived.
~Socrates
Please use plain text.
Message 13 of 34 (4 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 07/28/2005
Offline
1692 posts
 

Re: **Possible** Home Beta Trial Site Update?? (slight 56k warning)

Apr 26, 2007
That is proabably when they put up the forums that the beta testers go into to dicuss home.  So i guess we will have the second round of emails by then...
Please use plain text.
Message 14 of 34 (4 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Wastelander
Registered: 10/22/2006
Offline
840 posts
 

Re: **Possible** Home Beta Trial Site Update?? (slight 56k warning)

Apr 26, 2007
wow! thanks alot man!
Please use plain text.
Message 15 of 34 (4 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Rux
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 08/29/2006
Offline
5135 posts
 

Re: **Possible** Home Beta Trial Site Update?? (slight 56k warning)

Apr 26, 2007
I'm guessing that the site will divert towards forums, or will provide a specific survey for beta testers. That way, we can share our ideas, etc.
Please use plain text.
Message 16 of 34 (4 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Last Guardian
Registered: 05/09/2005
Offline
13055 posts
 

Re: **Possible** Home Beta Trial Site Update?? (slight 56k warning)

Apr 26, 2007


AlxRymnd914 wrote:
That is proabably when they put up the forums that the beta testers go into to dicuss home. So i guess we will have the second round of emails by then...



Why didn't I get invited

Hopefully it will be something good though!

Death is not sad, only life never lived.
~Socrates
Please use plain text.
Message 17 of 34 (4 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Rux
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 08/29/2006
Offline
5135 posts
 

Re: **Possible** Home Beta Trial Site Update?? (slight 56k warning)

Apr 26, 2007


Evil v2 wrote:


AlxRymnd914 wrote:
That is proabably when they put up the forums that the beta testers go into to dicuss home. So i guess we will have the second round of emails by then...



Why didn't I get invited

Hopefully it will be something good though!


Don't worry, you're too good for them and their frilly nilly invites!

Lol... I hope you get an invite soon

Please use plain text.
Message 18 of 34 (4 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Last Guardian
Registered: 05/09/2005
Offline
13055 posts
 

Re: **Possible** Home Beta Trial Site Update?? (slight 56k warning)

Apr 26, 2007


Shnozzle wrote:


Evil v2 wrote:


AlxRymnd914 wrote:
That is proabably when they put up the forums that the beta testers go into to dicuss home. So i guess we will have the second round of emails by then...



Why didn't I get invited

Hopefully it will be something good though!


Don't worry, you're too good for them and their frilly nilly invites!

Lol... I hope you get an invite soon




Thanks Hopefully I do but I still don't think I will.

Death is not sad, only life never lived.
~Socrates
Please use plain text.
Message 19 of 34 (4 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 04/26/2004
Offline
1580 posts
 

Re: **Possible** Home Beta Trial Site Update?? (slight 56k warning)

Apr 27, 2007
am also dying for a invite since i was a beta tester for the online patch for KillZone on the PSP (hell loads of fun) and a beta tester for FFXI for 360.  i been all  my systems are also registered on the PSU  which is my PSP, PS2 and PS3 XD am a sony fan and dam PROUD one too

and P.S. Good Luck to anyone else and Congrads to the folks that got they invite, wish i was in ur shoe for this one


Message Edited by Internet Sharing on 04-27-2007 06:33 AM
Please use plain text.
Message 20 of 34 (4 Views)
Reply
0 Likes