Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Wastelander
627 posts

Re: Podi rewards

Jan 8, 2013
@ Loki. I've been waving at these PODI's here for an hour and NO reward! Lol exactly how do you get the rewards, is it the waving or is it the number of times you get them to shoot off fireworks in succession.... Or....just what? Lol
Message 11 of 30 (188 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
1442 posts

Jan 8, 2013

boxer_lady wrote:
@ Loki. I've been waving at these PODI's here for an hour and NO reward! Lol exactly how do you get the rewards, is it the waving or is it the number of times you get them to shoot off fireworks in succession.... Or....just what? Lol

If I recall, you need some friends present, not just yourself.  Waving just activates the PODI.  The rewards are awarded randomly, some in quick succession, and some not so quick.  I don't think it's necessary, but everybody dancing doesn't hurt either.  :smileyhappy:  Dean

Posted Image
Message 12 of 30 (179 Views)
PlayStation MVP
3104 posts

Jan 8, 2013

The best reward hasnt even been mentioned, the Supernova Firework for having 12 ppl in a space with PODI (can also be won from visiting the public Midnight Glade).  I thought you had to fill PODI's happy meter for the rewards by creating, watching firework shows and a lot of waving at PODI?  I think having friends over helps.  I know it took me an hour and a full house to get the all of the lighter things and glasses.

Message 13 of 30 (176 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
282 posts

Jan 8, 2013
Waving at them sets off their autoshows and fills their happiness meter some. Having more people does seem to fill it faster.

The happiness meter is in the lower left of PODIs menu system. If you did it for an hour nonstop with no rewards, you have reward lag and you won't receive the rewards til your next relog.

When I did mine guests popped in and out for a couple hours and received lots of rewards while I received none. At my next relog I had ALL of them pop up at once. :smileytongue:

So try a relog. :smileyhappy:
-60GB RIP 4-15-2010-
Message 14 of 30 (164 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
282 posts

Jan 8, 2013
Oh, let me clarify. You don't need to wave nonstop. You only need to wave at each to start the show then repeat when each PODI stops.
-60GB RIP 4-15-2010-
Message 15 of 30 (159 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
627 posts

Jan 8, 2013
Thank you everyone. I guess it's either lag or because I'm alone. No friends with me currently.
Message 16 of 30 (142 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
1497 posts

Jan 8, 2013

boxer_lady wrote:
Thank you everyone. I guess it's either lag or because I'm alone. No friends with me currently.

You do need friends with you in your space to get all the rewards. If I remember, got one reward when by myself and the rest when I had friends over for a fireworks party. Nobody had to dance, I just kept waving at it to start the show. That is what made all the rewards pop for me. Not sure about my guests, but for the owner you will get all the rewards that way.

Posted Image
Message 17 of 30 (128 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
7532 posts

Jan 8, 2013

MysticMur wrote:

boxer_lady wrote:

You do need friends with you in your space to get all the rewards. If I remember, got one reward when by myself and the rest when I had friends over for a fireworks party. Nobody had to dance, I just kept waving at it to start the show. That is what made all the rewards pop for me. Not sure about my guests, but for the owner you will get all the rewards that way.

But you and Dean told me I had to fly around in front of the fireworks while you "nearly missed" me with them...hmmm. I thought something seemed wrong about that. I'm also starting to wonder if the bikini was necessary.

Message 18 of 30 (121 Views)
Fender Bender
1497 posts

Jan 8, 2013

myalana wrote:

MysticMur wrote:

boxer_lady wrote:

But you and Dean told me I had to fly around in front of the fireworks while you "nearly missed" me with them...hmmm. I thought something seemed wrong about that. I'm also starting to wonder if the bikini was necessary.

What bikini? I told you wearing no bikini, was necessary to win the Podi rewards! What a sight for my poor Avi eyes. 

Posted Image
Message 19 of 30 (115 Views)
PlayStation MVP
170 posts

Jan 9, 2013
can anyone invite me for these rewards?

Playstation MVP & Home Guide :smileyhappy:

Current Playstation MVPs & Guides
Message 20 of 30 (100 Views)
0 Likes