Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
I Only Post Everything
1003 posts

Re: Please sell the Bowling Alley Pool Tables..!!!

Jul 23, 2010

HearItWow wrote:

The pool tables are like any other game--with time and practice, you'll learn to master them and have fun with them.

There may be memory limitations that keep personal space tables from having all the features of Bowling Alley pool tables, or it could just be a different developer trying to make a pool table that people will enjoy. To be fair, the personal space tables could have much better physics, but they're worth the price.

Nah..the controls are too screwy on these to have any real fun with them.

Lev - Officer of LoS

Please use plain text.
Message 11 of 21 (167 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
274 posts

Jul 23, 2010

I am just happy we actually got pool tables and darts, even if the darts game seems  too easy to hit triple 20's.  Maybe the next big  update we can get is air hockey and chess in our personal spaces. It will take years, but i can wait. 

Please use plain text.
Message 12 of 21 (168 Views)
Splicer
85 posts

Nov 30, 2012

The personal space pool tables are frustrating & they take up 22 slots. Now that all these new active items are being made smaller, it would be awesome to see the bowling alley pool tables for sale. A good third party developer like Lockwood or Ndreams should make a new pool table for Home thats even better then the Bowling Alley pool tables though.

A pool table that has multiple game options, like strict rules & scratch rules for 8 ball. 9 ball. Cut throat for 3 players would be a huge selling point. Cram all that custimization into like 8-12 furniture slots. BOOM! The games section is a bit lacking right now, its been a long time since a good game has been released or improved on as far as basic games like pool or air hockey.

Please use plain text.
Message 13 of 21 (164 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
7170 posts

Nov 30, 2012

don99913 wrote:
Can you dance on top of the pool tables wearing a provocative mini-skirt while playing pool, not in the bowling alley but on these you can.

You just need help getting up there....then you can act out that Salma Hayek scene out of From Dusk Til Dawn. That's what I do anyway. I just need a snake and a bottle of whiskey now.

The pool tables in the alley aren't what they used to be but yes they are immeasurabley better than the personal space ones. I wish one day they would sell them, but it was hinted to me that it would not be possible. There are ways around it, and since the tables were changed, there really isn't the long wait to play anymore anyway.

Please use plain text.
Message 14 of 21 (136 Views)
Sackboy
552 posts

Nov 30, 2012

playing billards in a public pool hall is more fun than playing in a private home/location.

Its all the sounds of the cue hitting the ball, balls rolling down the pocket, chatter and laughter from other patrons... this is the allure for me IRL.  It only makes sense, for me, that the loud noisy full-of-life atmosphere of the bowling alley is the place to be whenever I want to play a game of billards. 

==============================
only on PS3
Please use plain text.
Message 15 of 21 (123 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
720 posts

Nov 30, 2012

So give us Bowling Alley Pool Tables in our Private Clubs???  Clubs should have larger memory capabilities, No?

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Please use plain text.
Message 16 of 21 (114 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5381 posts

Nov 30, 2012
Those pool tables are now garbage. You can't even see or make or shots sometimes. You can't even tell sometimes, if your shot ever went in.
Please use plain text.
Message 17 of 21 (101 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2910 posts

[ Edited ]
Dec 1, 2012

I never played pool at the bowling alley because I assumed it was exactly like the pool tables in our personal space's. Wow you learn something new on Home everyday. :manvery-happy:

bobs fed signature
Please use plain text.
Message 18 of 21 (82 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
7170 posts

Dec 1, 2012

Bobsfed wrote:

I never played pool at the bowling alley because I assumed it was exactly like the pool tables in our personal space's. Wow you learn something new on Home everyday. :manvery-happy:

They are quite different. I myself prefer how they played before they were updated back in April, but they are still worlds better than those private space ones.

Please use plain text.
Message 19 of 21 (79 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
681 posts

Dec 1, 2012

You want the pool tables? I want my own bowling alley! :robotlol:

Please use plain text.
Message 20 of 21 (75 Views)
0 Likes