Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Gaming Beast
1732 posts

Re: Please remove Pottermore from the Home Challenges

Nov 17, 2013
The defectiveness of Pottermore is an insult to J.K. Rowling, you think she'd have gotten mad over this by now. But then again, the Home staff is probably keeping her in the dark about this much like how they're keeping us in the dark about whether or not Home makes it to PS4.
Message 11 of 24 (173 Views)
Fender Bender
2983 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 17, 2013

I don't mind the Pottermore challenges that much. It was the Scribble Shooter giving me the most problems, because when ever I went to the bowling alley there was never a game available. So I'd have to wait until someone was done. Then it would take forever for the game to load. So I just bought the game, and it loads much faster in my personal space. So it's a really easy challenge now.

bobs fed signature
Message 12 of 24 (168 Views)
Gaming Beast
1732 posts

Nov 17, 2013
Tranny put the game in the clubhouse, easiest way to play Scribble Shooter and Ice Breaker without incident. Also helpful to others in the club too.
Message 13 of 24 (164 Views)
PlayStation MVP
2844 posts

Nov 17, 2013

:^/ Pottermore.com is a project that Sony was already involved in before bringing it to Home. The other challenges all involved the Bowling alley, which is also a Sony-developed space. My take is that Sony's doing this in-house at first, to get the ball rolling. Getting other developers into things will likely wait until another season.

I'm looking forward to the next season, and to learning which new spaces/games are added in.

Message 14 of 24 (145 Views)
Welcoming Committee
2719 posts

Nov 18, 2013
There is nothing wrong with the Pottermore challenges. They work just fine for me. In fact they are some of the easier challenges to complete.
Posted Image

Message 15 of 24 (105 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1732 posts

Nov 18, 2013
When they work that is.
Message 16 of 24 (103 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
1499 posts

Nov 18, 2013
I tried for several days to complete the Pottermore challenges with no success. Well for some reason they worked for me last night. So keep trying them and they might work for you, too. :smileyhappy: Mur
Posted Image
Message 17 of 24 (102 Views)
Welcoming Committee
2719 posts

Nov 18, 2013

MOMMYkillest wrote:

I agree with the OP, Pottermore is ridiculous. I love doing the bowling alley and sometimes the pool. I hate the scribble shooter. There needs to be more challenges around the entire HOME space.

Hum, well, I bought Scribble Shooter 6 months ago when it went on sale. I never could get into it. For me, the challenges forced me to try again. With daily repetition I now have learned the game and am in pursuit of full game completition. Those are some good rewards for $1.49.
Posted Image

Message 18 of 24 (101 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
96 posts

Nov 18, 2013

I'm with the OP on this one. Ok some are having no problems with the pottermore challenges, but there are many who are. I myself visited 3 different Wizards Duel servers on Saturday, i waited for at least 30 mins at each instance before i gave up. The game just did NOT load, and i wasn't alone, most people there were having this issue. I have not been able to do any of the pottermore Wizards Duel challenges since the start, the races and charms work ok, its only the Duel that wont load. So for those days that require these challenges i have been unable to get my 300 points.

Fix the games or remove them from the challenges.... Simple.

Message 19 of 24 (84 Views)
First Son
24 posts

Nov 18, 2013
Kinda have to agree pottermore is so glitchy half the things don't work
Message 20 of 24 (69 Views)
0 Likes