Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
May 14 2013
By: Enistachia PlayStation MVP 1132 posts

Please explain the purpose of multiple avatars.

31 replies 481 views Edited May 14, 2013

Okay, if you are one who wants to get the most out of home, I understand about having both a male and female avatar.  Its the ones that create avatar, after avatar, all with their own accounts.  That it what I am having a difficult time understanding.

In my opinion I would get confused.

Message 1 of 32 (481 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
7724 posts

Re: Please explain the purpose of multiple avatars.

May 14, 2013

Enistachia wrote:

Okay, if you are one who wants to get the most out of home, I understand about having both a male and female avatar.  Its the ones that create avatar, after avatar, all with their own accounts.  That it what I am having a difficult time understanding.

Are you referring to the use of alternate accounts rather than avatars tied to one account that are strikingly difference in appearance?

Message 2 of 32 (465 Views)
Splicer
49 posts

May 14, 2013
Maybe what you're referring to is like what I do, when I make a couple different avatars to go with certian outfits. It's just for the sake of creativity,I'm sure. Variaty and such, so you're not stuck with the same avatar all the time. You can switch out who you'll use for the next few weeks, then switch again. Nothing to get confused over, if you're not planning to keep one set avatar all the time.
Message 3 of 32 (459 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
4340 posts

May 14, 2013
Message 4 of 32 (439 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
29222 posts

May 14, 2013

I enjoy using multiple accounts and logging onto Home with them at the same time. I do a lot of my photo shoots with two avatars. 

Screen shot 2013-05-10 at 7.00.03 PM.png

Message 5 of 32 (437 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
6720 posts

May 14, 2013

To have more variety i also have an account with no one added so i can visit home freely

By the way not Home related but Resident Evil Revelations demo is out now in the japanese playstation store

KANE-FIRE

Twitter  Welcoming Committee [INFO] Final Fantasy Type-0 HD WWE 2K15 Game Nights [INFO] WWE2K15 [INFO] Final Fantasy VII [INFO] Resident Evil Revelations 2 [INFO] Resident Evil HD Youtube 

Message 6 of 32 (432 Views)
PlayStation MVP
29222 posts

May 14, 2013

KANE-FIRE wrote:

To have more variety i also have an account with no one added so i can visit home freely

By the way not Home related but Resident Evil Revelations demo is out now in the japanese playstation store

My Jill account also has no friends. It's nice to log on at times and simply roam around. :smileyhappy:

Message 7 of 32 (427 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
2725 posts

May 14, 2013
Many Home users enjoy doing photo shoots or creating video with the LOOT camera. Multiple accounts allow a user to do this without outside help. One Avatar/aaount runs the camera. The others act as the model/actors. Check out PSTalent.com. Obviously it requires multiple PS3s running at the same time.
Posted Image

Message 8 of 32 (413 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
451 posts

May 14, 2013

another reason is that were not able to change our acc id's & have too much money & content put into one acc to just drop it,

Message 9 of 32 (401 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
3706 posts

May 14, 2013

Enistachia wrote:

Okay, if you are one who wants to get the most out of home, I understand about having both a male and female avatar.  Its the ones that create avatar, after avatar, all with their own accounts.  That it what I am having a difficult time understanding.

Im having a difficult time understanding what you mean, please give a little more detail

Quod dignum sit facere, dignum est farcere bene
#Live the game
Message 10 of 32 (395 Views)
0 Likes