Treasure Hunter
4969 posts

Re: Please create a ''New CP''

Nov 11, 2012

YES we need a NEW Centeral Plaza... One that is Bigger and Better than Japan's!  And one better than EU's!

Make it happen USA Home!

PS4 is out... And there is NO Playstation HOME on PS4... Shame Sony!!!
-
DCS 5yrs Playstation Home Anniversary (Feb 2009 - Feb 2014)
Please use plain text.
Message 41 of 58 (139 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4969 posts

Nov 11, 2012

ooOHinataOoo wrote:

TSUNADE1224 wrote:

Love the pics :smileyhappy: That would make a wonderful space to hang with friends. Im not one of the people that are attached to the old CP but I've always questioned why was it removed. EU and JP still have their CP, so why decide NA should not have one? And what you have right now as CP is no where near to what it used to be or what other regions have.  A space like the one in these pics would be similar to what was there and would make a lot of people happy.  Home is a social community and it would make sense to have a space like this for everyone to hang, share and meet new people :heart:

The only Home that still has there Home Plaza is Japan Home. NA, EU, and Asia Home all had there Plazas removed and changed into the Hub. EU only brought back their old Plaza for Halloween.

Nope only USA has The HUB!   EU and HK have Home Square!   If they had the HUB like we got they go insane!

So they don't have to suffer like we do!

PS4 is out... And there is NO Playstation HOME on PS4... Shame Sony!!!
-
DCS 5yrs Playstation Home Anniversary (Feb 2009 - Feb 2014)
Please use plain text.
Message 42 of 58 (134 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2162 posts

Nov 11, 2012

If they ever do remake a CP I hope it isn't all blue.

I would have enjoyed the core spaces if only they combined into one awesome core space... Like Voltron.

The person below me is cute.
o/////o
Please use plain text.
Message 43 of 58 (128 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
814 posts

Nov 11, 2012

ApolloDecertus wrote:

MLn_22 wrote:

did you mean to create a group as with a clubhouse for this ?

Possibly, however that would severly put a limit as to how many could join on home, but it would be a stronger interactivity between it's members. Realistically it would be beneficial to have it on the forums as anyone with an interest to contribute would be able to

Yes, the clubhouses are limited, but then, if someone was to create something like that, if lets say the clubhouses would be full, if we were to meet and that some ppl could not get in, then we could have a big meeting on Home in a public space and or there is always the forum.

This is interesting.

Please use plain text.
Message 44 of 58 (112 Views)
Sackboy
352 posts

Nov 11, 2012

Wat we need is a REAL LEVEL DESIGNER in home!

wy the hub is a fail? coz it totaly miss his goal (if we refeer to its own name: HUB) the new design divide,dilute the comunity...

these new space loose all link, all interactivity we HAD with what is a real HUB (CP).

Home is an univers which  HAD a logic, an unity in his primary design: when we quit harbor studios appts , we arrive at a central place where a REAL mall was implemented ,not a serie of redondants DL, a REAL theatre and not a poor international conference designed building with no link with the facade!

ponds, tree , benchs, spot for ads, sky with weathers changes...

YES we all expected some change in old CP, but devs totaly miss the target, we had a cosy spaces with cosy link to other area, they give us cold space with absolutly no link between them... they just destroy the feeling to belong at a real virtual comunity, a virtual village...

and imo for pple which are "professional" in video games and marketing (caught) it's just a shame.

Please use plain text.
Message 45 of 58 (108 Views)
Wastelander
814 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 11, 2012

to put it simply, the Hub is partly a ''Marketing District'' :smileylol:

it doesnt suck, i think the design is fine, the sound of the train annoys me tho, i really think they should remove it... i just dont care about THAT SOUND.

anyway, the Hub also have the activity board, but then again the activity board is at other spaces too.

Keep supporting this ppls, and in time WE WILL, get a new CP.

Please use plain text.
Message 46 of 58 (97 Views)
Wastelander
814 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 11, 2012

Dear PS Home Santas(space designers),

ive been a good girl on Home all year, i bought lots off stuff from it(ive been a goooood customer).

For 2013 i would like to get a new CP.

Thank you

A PS Home fan 

:smileywink:

Please use plain text.
Message 47 of 58 (96 Views)
Lombax Warrior
171 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 12, 2012

New CP plz, one without the mall located within the hub and a teletporter to go into the 1st floor of the mall to visit the second part of the mall..mall

Mall...

Would like to hear birds instead of the big train monorail thing, WHOOOOOOOOOMMMEEEEE

Please use plain text.
Message 48 of 58 (79 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
124 posts

Nov 12, 2012
AbysmalDawna = post of the day for me. Thanks for the laugh. :smileyhappy:
Please use plain text.
Message 49 of 58 (61 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
814 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 22, 2012

ApolloDecertus wrote:

New CP plz, one without the mall located within the hub and a teletporter to go into the 1st floor of the mall to visit the second part of the mall..mall

Mall...

Would like to hear birds instead of the big train monorail thing, WHOOOOOOOOOMMMEEEEE

INDEED.

Pls listen to us... ITS CHRISTMAS SOON.

Imagine how MANY KIDS you would make HAPPY.. and BIG KIDS too !!!! :smileysurprised: :smileyvery-happy:

Please use plain text.
Message 50 of 58 (42 Views)
0 Likes