Wastelander
760 posts

Re: Please create a ''New CP''

[ Edited ]
Oct 29, 2012

MLn_22 wrote:

CentralPark103005.jpg

bethesda-terrace-l.jpg

This reminded me of GTA 4, lol.  I've spent lots of time hiding, er, I mean, "planning my next move" down in that bathroom, lol!  :smileywink:  :smileytongue:

Message 21 of 58 (216 Views)
Fender Bender
2992 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 30, 2012

It still doesn't make much sense that they scrapped the old CP. I mean what was wrong with it? All I heard was good things about it. Hasn't Sony ever heard the term "If it ain't broke, don't fix it."?

bobs fed signature
Message 22 of 58 (199 Views)
Last Guardian
11880 posts

Oct 30, 2012

ooOHinataOoo wrote:

CMCSAVAGE wrote:

Even though CP was before my time, I've often wondered this myself. Perhaps because the Hub sucks? IDK.

I've seen enough pics and video, and it didn't look like all that to me.

JP's Home Square is boring as hell. If NA was to get a makeover, then they should just use the EU one, at least that's a real hub and is easily transformed for certain events.

If you mean the Home Square that EU has now, then no. Their Home Square isn't that good and they just throw everything into that space and make it look cluttery. The old Home Square was better. We should have their old one.

what 'old' Home Square?

Is it the oldest. 

or the old one

photo AL2009manBanner2013_zpsd80ecc86.png
Message 23 of 58 (193 Views)
Treasure Hunter
4559 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 30, 2012

al2009man wrote:

ooOHinataOoo wrote:

CMCSAVAGE wrote:

Even though CP was before my time, I've often wondered this myself. Perhaps because the Hub sucks? IDK.

I've seen enough pics and video, and it didn't look like all that to me.

JP's Home Square is boring as hell. If NA was to get a makeover, then they should just use the EU one, at least that's a real hub and is easily transformed for certain events.

If you mean the Home Square that EU has now, then no. Their Home Square isn't that good and they just throw everything into that space and make it look cluttery. The old Home Square was better. We should have their old one.

what 'old' Home Square?

Is it the oldest. 

or the old one

Just like it says in my post, Al: the old one.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 24 of 58 (181 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
8666 posts

Oct 30, 2012

IE_m0nkeyb0y wrote:

i personally would not like it if they brought back a Central Plaza...isnt the thing about making a better Home growing and not going back to something that once was?

what i would love to see instead (and i have brought this up in the forums and in suggestions) is a United Nations style park.

a fully dedicated all region space for people from every region server of Home can visit and hang out.

i enjoy when we have the all region spaces, even if the langue thing is a prob at times there are still ways to get around that and enjoy meeting other Home users from all over the world.

Old CP was just as boreing as the Hub and the other core spaces most the time too.

and i for one am not gona cry to bring it back just to stand on a bench...admitt it...that is the main readon most of you really want it back :smileytongue:

I don't know if you're getting this.  Right now we have a CP and no one like's it and the CP that people like is in the recycle bin.  Also Home is not know for Moving forward we are still getting item's that we had in the CB all the time.

What I'm seeing in Home is the staff is trying to take us to a high tec new style Home.  But what it's members are asking for are very modern funksway places.

Folding@home Team #118000
GAPHome

General

Message 25 of 58 (174 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
9 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 30, 2012

I loved the old Mall. It was so warm and nice. New Mall is so drab, so is the hub. I don't know if Sony listens to feedback at all, but the new "update" killed a lot of the charm of Home. I used to play chess in the old mall with the music and the video show playing. Now I play at Indie park which is barren except for the chess table area. 

I don't even know what the new mall is? It's just an empty warehouse almost, no natural light, all flourecent lighting, no wonder no one every goes to it. They might as well as scrap it all together to save space. The fact that it is on two floors and you have to go to is nonsensical.

Also the new wardrobe is so cold. Everything new is cold looking. Remember the old wardrobe? It was like sunny and you had a mirror + all your clothes. 

Wardrobe

It seems like with every new update home's core spaces are getting less and less friendly. But yeah, old Mall, old wardrobe back please. 

Message 26 of 58 (166 Views)
Sackboy
571 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 31, 2012

Check tout this thread i made before, it's similar to your idea lol http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-Home-Suggestions/An-idea-for-a-NYC-Central-Park-S...

Message 27 of 58 (148 Views)
Wastelander
870 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 10, 2012

xJeris wrote:

Why specifically do people miss CP? It was a boring space.

Other than nostalgia, or REALLY loving saucer pop. There is no reason to have CP come back.

well im sorry, but i didnt like Saucer Pop at all and LOVED CP in general.

it was great because it was like in real.

A park with everything around, a mall, apps, stores, trees, etc.

get it now ?

Message 28 of 58 (118 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2992 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 11, 2012

I still don't understand why Sony thought people would like the hub better than the CP. They say they made the hub for marketing reasons and it's something they could get the 3rd party developers on board for. But what about us the players? They never asked any of the players what they wanted. Sony only seems to care about the advertisers and developers. They don't give a flying fig about us. All they want from us is our money and that's it. To them were just sheep.

bobs fed signature
Message 29 of 58 (115 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
5 posts

Nov 10, 2012
that pretty much sums it up,i wish they would bring it backa nd just send the hub to the scrap yard. also,if they bring it back they should put all the old music back into the music box,just keep adding it and put a search tab..
Photobucket
Message 30 of 58 (113 Views)
0 Likes