Fender Bender
3825 posts

Re: Playstation home idea

Oct 27, 2013

SGT-Achilless wrote:

KZMProductionsGT wrote:

Deadly_Rabbit123 wrote:

People still use home?

its funny every now and then. especially for trolling. the last time i was on there this couple invited us on ps3 video chat. turns out they were both female lovers and things got pretty hot on their side of the camera. i just watched, you all kinds of people in that place XD, most likely will never happen again to me

lucky  **bleep** lol 

the people who use home, i view it as the other side of town in psn lulz

KZMProductionsGT
Message 11 of 17 (177 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
17505 posts

Oct 27, 2013

KZMProductionsGT wrote:

Deadly_Rabbit123 wrote:

People still use home?

its funny every now and then. especially for trolling. the last time i was on there this couple invited us on ps3 video chat. turns out they were both female lovers and things got pretty hot on their side of the camera. i just watched, you all kinds of people in that place XD, most likely will never happen again to me

I-dont-believe-you.gif

Message 12 of 17 (176 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3825 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 27, 2013
Setzaroth wrote:

KZMProductionsGT wrote:

Deadly_Rabbit123 wrote:

People still use home?

I-dont-believe-you.gif

Use home everyday and trust me, you'll run into some personalities. They even do weddings on home o_O

KZMProductionsGT
Message 13 of 17 (167 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
14690 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 27, 2013

KZMProductionsGT wrote:
Setzaroth wrote:

KZMProductionsGT wrote:

Deadly_Rabbit123 wrote:

People still use home?

Use home everyday and trust me, you'll run into some personalities. They even do weddings on home o_O

The last time I used Home I attended a wedding and the bride said she wanted to date me secretly. It was then I realized it was time to stop.

Most men want to open doors for themselves.

Fabulous!
Message 14 of 17 (164 Views)
MVP Support
7213 posts

Oct 27, 2013

KZMProductionsGT wrote:
Setzaroth wrote:

KZMProductionsGT wrote:

Deadly_Rabbit123 wrote:

People still use home?

I-dont-believe-you.gif

I attended once one never again

KANE-FIRE

Message 15 of 17 (159 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
17505 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 27, 2013

The last time I used Home I attended a wedding and the bride said she wanted to date me secretly. It was then I realized it was time to stop.

rightyaknow.jpg

Message 16 of 17 (158 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation Moderator
2346 posts

Apr 14, 2014

This thread has been locked to prevent necrobumping. Thanks. 

Message 17 of 17 (81 Views)
0 Likes