Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Reply
First Son
Registered: 05/11/2013
Offline
8 posts
 

Re: Playstation Home "dating"

Jul 30, 2013
cool
Message 91 of 106 (421 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
Registered: 02/02/2009
Offline
559 posts
 

Re: Playstation Home "dating"

Jul 30, 2013
To each their own, I politely decline. I enjoy my freedom.

Signature

Message 92 of 106 (365 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
Registered: 11/04/2011
Offline
1036 posts
 

Re: Playstation Home "dating"

Jul 30, 2013

adrienne1004 wrote:
I have a boyfriend on PlayStation home and I love him very much. Its not wrong or creepy at all

Although I do not do Online or Home relationships, I believe that if you are not hurting, or " playing " another person, then God Bless you.

Be healthy, be happy, have fun.

 

Oh ! :smileyhappy: I just remembered a short convo I had with a guy the other day. He said :

" Hi, hru. "

" got a bf, wanna date ? "

" can you show me ur feet over video chat plz "

 

no comment

 

 

 

 photo Xmas3_1copy_1.jpg
Message 93 of 106 (358 Views)
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 05/19/2010
Offline
3344 posts
 

Re: Playstation Home "dating"

Jul 30, 2013
I hear there are a lot of female avatars willing to date gentlemen for $20 in PSN money :smileywink:

Jersquall: Any new news on Home on PS4 yet?

Tempest_Fire: Due to a shifting landscape, PlayStation Home will cease publishing new content on November 12, 2014.

@conrad_max

Message 94 of 106 (354 Views)
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 07/04/2011
Offline
6276 posts
 

Re: Playstation Home "dating"

Jul 30, 2013

I think I've touched upon this before.

 

PlayStation Home dating isn't for everyone, some people see it as a waste of time. As for others, they enjoy the company they get from someone they've fell for. Even if they haven't met them yet, and that's alright.

 

I don't normally talk much about myself, but I mentioned it once before on here.

I've been dating this guy since March, and our friendship to now a relationship, first started on home.

Now, we talk almost everyday and even outside of PSN we communicate as well.

I know people find it hard to believe to fall for someone you've never met, but it's possible if both people are in it for the right reasons.

 

I'm happy to have fount someone on PSN, that can make me happy and feel wanted.

It's a not a crime, and if anyone can find happiness from it, then good for them.

Message 95 of 106 (347 Views)
Survivor
Registered: 03/18/2012
Online
1681 posts
 

Re: Playstation Home "dating"

Jul 30, 2013

Lil_The_Pill wrote:

adrienne1004 wrote:
I have a boyfriend on PlayStation home and I love him very much. Its not wrong or creepy at all

Although I do not do Online or Home relationships, I believe that if you are not hurting, or " playing " another person, then God Bless you.

Be healthy, be happy, have fun.

 

Oh ! :smileyhappy: I just remembered a short convo I had with a guy the other day. He said :

" Hi, hru. "

" got a bf, wanna date ? "

" can you show me ur feet over video chat plz "

 

no comment

 

 

 


I had PM's from him too. I was wondering if you could report someone for being that weird. (I guess not, but that's a shame.)

We know now that Home will be gone by next April. I intend to enjoy it as long as it's around. I hope you do, too. I'm going to miss a lot of you as I'm not much of a gamer. You know who you are.
Message 96 of 106 (345 Views)
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
Registered: 02/15/2003
Online
26149 posts
 

Re: Playstation Home "dating"

Jul 30, 2013

This thread has been inactive since February 23, 2012. At least someone gave a kudos to an old post of mine. Thanks. Keep up the good work.

The way you play the game is the way you live your life.

Message 97 of 106 (329 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
Registered: 05/27/2009
Offline
11880 posts
 

Re: Playstation Home "dating"

Jul 31, 2013

I dated a Cake in PS Home Before...

 

It didn't work out for me

 

original.jpg

 

as seen from http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-Home/AL2009man-s-Tutorial-on-How-to-eat-a-cake/m-...

 photo AL2009manBanner2013_zpsd80ecc86.png
Message 98 of 106 (284 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
Registered: 07/25/2010
Offline
1691 posts
 

Re: Playstation Home "dating"

[ Edited ]
Jul 31, 2013

Conrad_Max wrote:

This thread has been inactive since February 23, 2012. At least someone gave a kudos to an old post of mine. Thanks. Keep up the good work.


Pray tell this once inactive thread for over a year now has been reported to the mods. Necrobumping is not allowed. Not up in here. 

Message 99 of 106 (270 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
Registered: 05/27/2009
Offline
11880 posts
 

Re: Playstation Home "dating"

Jul 31, 2013

Grand_Moff wrote:

Conrad_Max wrote:

This thread has been inactive since February 23, 2012. At least someone gave a kudos to an old post of mine. Thanks. Keep up the good work.


Pray tell this once inactive thread for over a year now has been reported to the mods.  


this is the part when the thread is locked.

 

See it right below me saying- 

 photo AL2009manBanner2013_zpsd80ecc86.png
Message 100 of 106 (263 Views)
0 Likes