Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Ghost of Sparta
10662 posts

Re: Playstation Home Presents.. Home Challenges

Nov 2, 2013

I can't tell if the bar is 1/3rd's of the way or 1/4th. I'm trying to do math and figure out how many points you need per level :smileysad: 

New PSN ID for PS4: Redd-Axel

Come check out my Twitch TV channel, will be streaming various PS4 games from time to time http://www.twitch.tv/reddaxel
Please use plain text.
Message 91 of 223 (465 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
324 posts

Nov 2, 2013

It would be a good idea before adding challenges to make sure things work. Most of the potter stuff is broken, so remove those from challenges.

Please use plain text.
Message 92 of 223 (453 Views)
Gaming Beast
1732 posts

Nov 2, 2013
Tranny tried the Pottermore stuff yesterday, very unswagtacular. Best to avoid that for challenges due to all the bugs. It's not Batman: Arkham Origins style buggy, but still pretty bad.
Please use plain text.
Message 93 of 223 (439 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
121 posts

Nov 2, 2013

The pottermore challenges were slightly more difficult to get due to bugs and lag in the servers. Also, now with the challenges implemented, people will leave mid game in bowling the moment they get a strike which made it difficult to finish a single match.

Please use plain text.
Message 94 of 223 (427 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1732 posts

Nov 2, 2013
Pottermore is pretty lousy. Sony, please pick better spaces. How about Siren or something? Granted it's older but still more fun than that defective laggy mess.
Please use plain text.
Message 95 of 223 (404 Views)
Gaming Beast
1444 posts

Nov 2, 2013
^ Ahh no not siren, the camera angles combined with the perfect memorization and timing in that make it a horrible experience.

Pottermore IS bad though, but I am assuming they did it to promote traffic to Pottermore and/or as sort of a way to make up for Pottermore not having rewards.

They definitely need to expand past pottermore and the bowling alley though...oh and anything but No Man's Land. I flat out refuse to ever go there and regardless of the challenge rewards.

Uncharted 3 would be nice as the game is actually fun. It's the only TGI I actually enjoyed and I wouldn't mind doing it again daily.
Please use plain text.
Message 96 of 223 (392 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6276 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 2, 2013

Am I the only one, who's having issues with the Pottermore challenge from the forbidden forest?

When I go there, I can't seem to click on anything at all.

There's no prompts of anything loading up for me.

Please use plain text.
Message 97 of 223 (383 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2252 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 2, 2013

s9358 wrote:

It would be a good idea before adding challenges to make sure things work. Most of the potter stuff is broken, so remove those from challenges.

They dont care if things work obviously. The Potter Charms space glitch was reported back in early June by bestscreenname and since the initial response by Joystick_Warrior in the support thread when he became aware of the issue, there has never been one single follow-up post about a status or anything else regarding the problem(s). No real surprise when you consider NA Home's track record with this kind of stuff, but it really is just pathetic, incompetent and unacceptable at the least.

That's twice now that I have only been able to do 2 out of the 5 challenges because of the problems. The spaces work perfectly fine in EU Home. 

@ xMINDBlllURx--no, you're definitely not the only one. I was in a space filled with people wondering what was going on. Communication from someone who knows would help, but we all know the story with that by now.

http://www.yourpshome.net/f2/
Please use plain text.
Message 98 of 223 (378 Views)
Treasure Hunter
6276 posts

Nov 2, 2013

HOPPER_34 wrote:

s9358 wrote:

@ xMINDBlllURx--no, you're definitely not the only one. I was in a space filled with people wondering what was going on. Communication from someone who knows would help, but we all know the story with that by now.

Yeah. I even left, and came back and still no prompts for anything. I'm just going to assume the space is broken? Unless there's a trick to it, but I really don't know.

I guess I'll have to keep replaying the same charms and bowling things over and over.

Please use plain text.
Message 99 of 223 (360 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
9061 posts

Nov 2, 2013
Have you linked to Pottermore? I said this to Hopper already but I will repeat. My main account hasnt encountered a single issue with Pottermore yet and I have done the challenges daily. The only issue was that I couldnt load the broom racing with an alternate account who HASNT linked to Pottermore. It may not be the solution ultimately but I wonder if you need to link to Pottermore to play some of these games
Support Forums
Please use plain text.
Message 100 of 223 (333 Views)
0 Likes