Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Gaming Beast
2016 posts

Re: Playstation Home Presents.. Home Challenges

Oct 31, 2013

how is it that some have already recieved the level 2 rewards ? do you have to complete the levels to get the rewards or do you get to choose when you make it to that level i half way done with level 2 and was only able to select level 1 rewards this doesnt add up at all i have 600 points got the grill when i made it to level 2 . so something seems off

Please use plain text.
Message 61 of 223 (577 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5227 posts

Oct 31, 2013

SpicyEyes5 wrote:

how is it that some have already recieved the level 2 rewards ? do you have to complete the levels to get the rewards or do you get to choose when you make it to that level i half way done with level 2 and was only able to select level 1 rewards this doesnt add up at all i have 600 points got the grill when i made it to level 2 . so something seems off

There are no LVL 1 rewards. Doing the the 1st day challenges gives you 300 points which puts you at LVL 2 and you're able to select any reward from the first row.

Completing day 2 only puts you halfway to LVL 3, you'll have to do day 3 and 4 challenges from the looks of it to hit LVL 3 and unlock the next tier of rewards.

Please use plain text.
Message 62 of 223 (516 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
505 posts

Oct 31, 2013
Actually have a reason to go back to the bowling alley now. I do enjoy the Pottermore broom stick race, though. Seems like the challenges are good opportunities to check out some places that one hasn't been to in awhile, and discover some new places to enjoy. Good idea.

Signature

Please use plain text.
Message 63 of 223 (467 Views)
Survivor
2253 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 31, 2013

here is what the Potter Charms space looks like every time I go there. None of the other Potter spaces work properly for me either. Takes a little fun and interest out of this new challenge thing....to say the least.

I even tried wearing the Potter robe before going in because it doesn't change automatically the way that its supoosed to. 

Every one of the Potter spaces/games works for me in EU Home btw. 

http://www.yourpshome.net/f2/
Please use plain text.
Message 64 of 223 (416 Views)
PlayStation MVP
4481 posts

Oct 31, 2013

Hopper...the robe/hat combo is glorious. There was a nice guffaw on my end of the internet after seeing that.

I haven't been able to check out these challenges yet, but I'm looking forward to. Thanks for this awesome feature!

Please use plain text.
Message 65 of 223 (410 Views)
Survivor
2253 posts

Oct 31, 2013

Asuka424 wrote:

Hopper...the robe/hat combo is glorious. There was a nice guffaw on my end of the internet after seeing that.

I haven't been able to check out these challenges yet, but I'm looking forward to. Thanks for this awesome feature!

I think it's safe to say that I probably won't be up for any Home fashion awards with that one, but thx. lol I hope the Potter spaces work for you when you get to doing the challenges. 

http://www.yourpshome.net/f2/
Please use plain text.
Message 66 of 223 (388 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
55 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 1, 2013

2 of today's challenges are for Charms. There may be a day in the future with 3 (or more) are from Charms and the Enchanted Forest.

Is it possible to have challenges using spaces other than Sony's?

SpicyEyes5 wrote:

Jem__is_my__Name wrote:

Based off the description, each time you reach a new tier, you can choose one reward from the current tier and one reward from the previous tier (if available).

If you complete all the tiers in a season, you will unlock all the rewards.

i wish the discription was that clear as i read it 5x still was confused but thank you for reply to the question thats cool of them

Just confirming that's how it works. When I reached level 3, I was allowed to choose 1 reward from the first tier and 1 reward from the second tier.

I think we will have all of them unlocked when we get the castle! :womanlol:

Jem!

Please use plain text.
Message 67 of 223 (341 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
10662 posts

Nov 1, 2013
Quick tip - You can choose a second reward from the level 1 reward set if you hit level 3 today.
New PSN ID for PS4: Redd-Axel

Come check out my Twitch TV channel, will be streaming various PS4 games from time to time http://www.twitch.tv/reddaxel
Please use plain text.
Message 68 of 223 (325 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
9088 posts

Nov 1, 2013
We will not conceivably get EVERY reward as there are tiers with 3 rewards. So you get to choose one reward when you level up and one from the tier below. How would you get a third exactly? You may have to make a sacrifice and choose to leave one :smileytongue:
Support Forums
Please use plain text.
Message 69 of 223 (288 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
55 posts

Nov 1, 2013

smokingpistol wrote:
We will not conceivably get EVERY reward

Yes we will. It says we can unlock every reward for the season in the instructions.

smokingpistol wrote:
How would you get a third exactly?

One choice from each previous tier. Duh.

Otherwise we'll receive the leftovers when we reach level 5 and unlock the castle.

Jem!

Please use plain text.
Message 70 of 223 (282 Views)
0 Likes