Do you mean 
Survivor
1673 posts

Re: Playstation Home Presents.. Home Challenges

[ Edited ]
Oct 30, 2013

Ledis15 wrote:

Saw this on the EU forums

________________________________________________________________________________________

YOU NEED TO PUT (EU) IN THE TITLE. I (AND OTHERS) DON'T WANT TO READ THREADS THAT AREN'T ABOUT NA.

Now that the threads have been combined and Tempest has confirmed a NA release, I am content with the title as it is.

We know now that Home will be gone by next April. I intend to enjoy it as long as it's around. I hope you do, too. I'm going to miss a lot of you as I'm not much of a gamer. You know who you are.
Message 31 of 223 (731 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2751 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 29, 2013
Violet, Tempest has confirmed in the update thread that the challenges are coming here , aswell as their new intro screen :smileyhappy:

Edit: sorry, it's on page 3 of this thread, not the update thread as I mentioned above.
Message 32 of 223 (729 Views)
Welcoming Committee
9377 posts

Oct 30, 2013
Hey everyone I thought I would bring to everyones attention that

CHALLENGES ARE LIVE IN NA

I am having difficulty with the rewards in NA region, but more investigation is needed.
Support Forums
Message 33 of 223 (649 Views)
Uncharted Territory
882 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 30, 2013
"Seasons?" Orly? OK, how long is a "season?" Unless they are three days long each, this almost smells like Sony admitting Home will be around for the long haul. Or at least a few "seasons" lol. Just sayin'. :smileyhappy:

Ok, I just looked at it, it says the current season lasts 41 days, 5 hours from right now.
Message 34 of 223 (633 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation Community Manager
4701 posts

Oct 30, 2013

Thanks for merging these. =D

The OP has Mia's post, and that covers just about everythign I'd add to the conversation. However, if there are questions, like how long are seasons, feel free to ask.  If I don't know the answer I'll hunt it down and share if I can.

Tempest_Fire | @strebeck
PlayStation Network Senior Community Manager
Sony Computer Entertainment America
Message 35 of 223 (610 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
10662 posts

Oct 30, 2013
^ How long are seasons?
New PSN ID for PS4: Redd-Axel

Come check out my Twitch TV channel, will be streaming various PS4 games from time to time http://www.twitch.tv/reddaxel
Message 36 of 223 (607 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation Community Manager
4701 posts

Oct 30, 2013

KarateChampChad wrote:
^ How long are seasons?

41 days, 5 hours.  KIDDING.  The plan is to keep the seasons roughly the same duration as you see now, but the flexibility is there in case there's a special circumstance.  What's a "special circumstance"?  I'm not sure, but I could forsee something fun for a summer week, or something.

Tempest_Fire | @strebeck
PlayStation Network Senior Community Manager
Sony Computer Entertainment America
Message 37 of 223 (595 Views)
Gaming Beast
2028 posts

Oct 30, 2013

i just made it to level 2 of the home challenges and chose the grill , but just a heads up one of the challenges that you can choose is broke for most people its the  speed sweeper one at pottermore  i was there three or four different times today and its not working at all cant even target it . but i like being aboe to choose the rewards

Message 38 of 223 (591 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
55 posts

Oct 30, 2013

I'm not sure if the challenges are chosen randomly from a list or manually programmed by staff.

If the latter is the case, please avoid picking Pottermore for the majority of a day's challenges.

Several of those spaces are broken (e.g. charms, forest).

Jem!

Message 39 of 223 (585 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2751 posts

Oct 30, 2013
I've just completed the book herding challenge in the Pottermore space and it was working fine :smileyhappy:
Message 40 of 223 (574 Views)
0 Likes