Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Reply
Jul 07 2013
By: GOODY_2_SHOES_23 Lombax Warrior 79 posts
Offline
Accepted Solution

Playstation Home Guides?

21 replies 427 views Edited Jul 7, 2013

So I take it, since the 2013 merger with MVP's, there will be no new Guides/ HCV's this year? Or is this a permanent thing now, and there won't be, a changing of the guard...so to speak?

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 22 (427 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Limit Breaker
Registered: 08/15/2007
Online
16319 posts
 

Re: Playstation Home Guides?

Jul 7, 2013

MVPs will be added from time to time. People come and go from the program.

HomeStationMagazine
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 22 (421 Views)
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 06/27/2010
Offline
79 posts
 

Re: Playstation Home Guides?

Jul 7, 2013

Jersquall wrote:

MVPs will be added from time to time. People come and go from the program.


Thanks Jersquall, I was just wondering, since the new post for 7/5/13 was there, but I didn't see the application page for guides.:smileyfrustrated:

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 22 (417 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 08/20/2009
Online
3007 posts
 

Re: Playstation Home Guides?

Jul 7, 2013

Hi Goody_2_Shoes

The new post was just to update some information.   You can be sure when the MVP program gets expanded again, notice will be given here in the forums!

Keep in mind that not all MVPs are Guides though, the new program encompases so much more than just Home!  There are a number of contests ran by the MVPs in other sections of the forums, as well as events in many popular Playstation titles.  (See the Monday Night Racing link in my sig for an example of a Gran Turismo 5 event :smileywink:

You can bet some interesting things are ahead for Playstation, and at some point the program will expand again.  At this time I don't have any information as to when that will be, but be sure to keep an eye out here, and in the Playstation Blog.

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 22 (406 Views)
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 06/27/2010
Offline
79 posts
 

Re: Playstation Home Guides?

Jul 7, 2013

Tease3211 wrote:

Hi Goody_2_Shoes

The new post was just to update some information.   You can be sure when the MVP program gets expanded again, notice will be given here in the forums!

Keep in mind that not all MVPs are Guides though, the new program encompases so much more than just Home!  There are a number of contests ran by the MVPs in other sections of the forums, as well as events in many popular Playstation titles.  (See the Monday Night Racing link in my sig for an example of a Gran Turismo 5 event :smileywink:

You can bet some interesting things are ahead for Playstation, and at some point the program will expand again.  At this time I don't have any information as to when that will be, but be sure to keep an eye out here, and in the Playstation Blog.


Thanks, and I do realize you do more, JAHoE and musicman were on my friends list at one time...but they are so busy now..so believe me, I understand, and thanks for the info.:smileywink:

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 22 (391 Views)
First Son
Registered: 10/06/2013
Offline
1 posts
 

help

Oct 6, 2013

how do you become a guide i asked a guide but he didnt help any so please tell me i need your help :womansad:

 

Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 22 (308 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
Registered: 06/28/2009
Online
7203 posts
 

Re: help

Oct 6, 2013

vaultboy2277 wrote:

how do you become a guide i asked a guide but he didnt help any so please tell me i need your help :womansad:

 


I'm not so certain myself, but I've heard rumours that if you destroy a guide, it's soul transports into yours and YOU become a guide and must wander Home with your beacon lit helping other lost souls find their way through the darkness.

 

Or maybe you have to apply to become an MVP. I'm not sure how to do that but I'll look into it for you if an MVP doesn't respond shortly.

Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 22 (288 Views)
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 11/24/2011
Offline
999 posts
 

Re: help

Oct 6, 2013

vaultboy2277 wrote:

how do you become a guide i asked a guide but he didnt help any so please tell me i need your help :womansad:

 



hi op here is a link to where to apply for mvp and infomation on what we do http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/Forum-Frequently-Asked-Questions/Who-Are-the-PlayStation-MVPs.... i hope this helps tc and have fun.


Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 22 (280 Views)
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 04/07/2009
Online
4196 posts
 

Re: Playstation Home Guides?

Oct 6, 2013
Wait...so I didn't have to destroy anyone and take their soul after all? Grrr mya!


Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 22 (267 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
Registered: 06/28/2009
Online
7203 posts
 

Re: help

Oct 6, 2013

technerd1000 wrote:

vaultboy2277 wrote:

how do you become a guide i asked a guide but he didnt help any so please tell me i need your help :womansad:

 



hi op here is a link to where to apply for mvp and infomation on what we do http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/Forum-Frequently-Asked-Questions/Who-Are-the-PlayStation-MVPs.... i hope this helps tc and have fun.


Or go right to here if you wanna cut to the chase and just apply :smileyhappy: Goodluck vaultboy2277.

 

http://us.playstation.com/ambassadorprogram/

Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 22 (265 Views)