Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Jun 24 2013
By: YogoGamer Lombax Warrior 143 posts

Playstation Home: Dating site???

62 replies 601 views Edited Jun 24, 2013

All right peeps, just wanted to talk about this since this has been happening since launch day, Why do people on home see s female avi and get too excited? I could go to the hub and get thirty pms saying: hi babe :smileyhappy: wanna date?, Also this happens as soon as youre spotted, now being a female in real life, i find it annoying to have to use a male avi on home just to stop the creepers, however, I will say, I have nothing against people who date and have "cyber sex" on home, but I don't like doing it myself, yet i have to deal with it plus the ignore feature hardly ever works, but, I want to hear YOUR opinion on this, If you read that and managed to put up with my whining, Ill bake you a fresh interweb cookie :smileytongue:

“I might have laughed, if I had remembered how".– Max Payne
Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 63 (601 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
4409 posts

Re: Playstation Home: Dating site???

[ Edited ]
Jun 24, 2013

YogoGamer wrote:

All right peeps, just wanted to talk about this since this has been happening since launch day, Why do people on home see s female avi and get too excited? I could go to the hub and get thirty pms saying: hi babe :smileyhappy: wanna date?, Also this happens as soon as youre spotted, now being a female in real life, i find it annoying to have to use a male avi on home just to stop the creepers, however, I will say, I have nothing against people who date and have "cyber sex" on home, but I don't like doing it myself, yet i have to deal with it plus the ignore feature hardly ever works, but, I want to hear YOUR opinion on this, If you read that and managed to put up with my whining, Ill bake you a fresh interweb cookie :smileytongue:

PS Home is a free world...and people want to do some thing they can't do in real life in home. It's annoying getting hit on, especially as a trash can. The best thing to do is ignore or block them....now can I get my interweb cookie?

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 63 (587 Views)
Welcoming Committee
4009 posts

Jun 24, 2013
You even get hit on as a trash can? Must be the damsel in distress thing. ;-)
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 63 (579 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
303 posts

Jun 24, 2013

I feel the same way, it's flattering, creepy and annoying at the same time. and it's always the people who claim that they "can't get a girl in real life" which I call BS because not every girl in real life is that shallow.

I would just lie or tell them that I don't do online dating...or cybersexing.

Wow, my signature is bright!
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 63 (577 Views)
Lombax Warrior
143 posts

Jun 24, 2013

One cookie for Franconia, and one for King :smileytongue: but yes i agree 100%, As i said though, the ignore feature hardly ever works.

“I might have laughed, if I had remembered how".– Max Payne
Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 63 (569 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
4409 posts

Jun 24, 2013

JulianMatisse wrote:
You even get hit on as a trash can? Must be the damsel in distress thing. ;-)

Yes, I do, Julian...someone just touches my lid or send me a nasty PM......

Example:

[PM] (Unknown): Nasty PM

Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 63 (567 Views)
Fender Bender
2040 posts

Jun 24, 2013

I don't get it either. I got hit on one time when I was dressed as a zombie while we were making a zombie video at the beach. lol

I just tell them to turn their PS3 off and go out and talk to some girls they know in the real world.

Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 63 (553 Views)
Survivor
1317 posts

Jun 24, 2013

King_xO-AsSaSSin wrote:

YogoGamer wrote:

PS Home is a free world...and people want to do some thing they can't do in real life in home. It's annoying getting hit on, especially as a trash can. The best thing to do is ignore or block them....now can I get my interweb cookie?

GRRRRRRRR KING, I told you once and I'll tell you a million times, when I was hitting your trashcan with a stick, it is NOT considered getting hit on. 

Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 63 (550 Views)
Limit Breaker
16187 posts

Jun 24, 2013

Re·la·tion·ship

/rɪˈleɪʃənˌʃɪp/ Show Spelled [ri-ley-shuhn-ship]

One definition, an emotional or other connection between people.

I had a ''Date night'' with a really good friend in Home Last Saturday night. Hung out together and talked for hours. I know of some who date in Home. I have seen some Marry in Home and again Marry in Life because they met in Home. I have also seen some people just hanging with friends building friendly relationships in Home.

HomeStationMagazine
Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 63 (540 Views)
PlayStation MVP
4409 posts

Jun 24, 2013

hellokittyxo wrote:

King_xO-AsSaSSin wrote:

YogoGamer wrote:

GRRRRRRRR KING, I told you once and I'll tell you a million times, when I was hitting your trashcan with a stick, it is NOT considered getting hit on. 

Ok, you weren't hitting on me...since it was with a stick /____ /

Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 63 (532 Views)