Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Survivor
2432 posts

Re: Playstation Home 1 on 1 Fights

Jun 27, 2013

DCS-Tekken wrote:

Playstation Home Fighting Game? Oh Yeah!  I'd so play that...

Make it happen Someone...

Arrgh!!

Photobucket
Please use plain text.
Message 21 of 30 (150 Views)
Survivor
2432 posts

Jun 27, 2013

CMCSAVAGE wrote:

Prison-Inmate227 wrote:

I know people including me are getting tired of noobs or people running there mouth for nothing. forget reporting people, thats for punks. How bout if you have any issue with somebody you can duke it out right there & that way after its over then everything is squashed. Some people need to get that whooping anyways. Do all of us a favor PS Home & make this happen.

Maybe they can call it FAMily Fued or sumtin tssssssssssssss...:smileytongue:

SOMEbody channeling the spirit of Chippah, eh? :smileylol: lol :smileylol:

Photobucket
Please use plain text.
Message 22 of 30 (148 Views)
Treasure Hunter
5351 posts

Jun 27, 2013

JoyceHairhelmet wrote:
LOL yes! White baggy tees.

No, I meant from your inventory. What better way of getting rid of alll your crap.

Please use plain text.
Message 23 of 30 (147 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
4859 posts

Jun 27, 2013

JoyceHairhelmet wrote:
New! Cage Fighting Apartment with a mini game that works in reverse. If your avi gets thumped, it spits rewards out of your inventory.

This^

Although I get the feeling I might end up intentionally letting my avatar lose :smileywink:

Legendary_Vicki's SigLegendary_Vicki   Welcoming Committee v2.0 

Please use plain text.
Message 24 of 30 (145 Views)
Sackboy
350 posts

[ Edited ]
Jun 27, 2013

Having a duel mode like DC Universe Online would be fun, sign me up. Furthermore, have the strength of our avis determined by our trophies so the default trolls on Home would get pummeled. This would also encourage playing games to make your avi stronger.

Please use plain text.
Message 25 of 30 (138 Views)
Treasure Hunter
4375 posts

[ Edited ]
Jun 27, 2013

Prison-Inmate227 wrote:

I know people including me are getting tired of noobs or people running there mouth for nothing. forget reporting people, thats for punks. How bout if you have any issue with somebody you can duke it out right there & that way after its over then everything is squashed. Some people need to get that whooping anyways. Do all of us a favor PS Home & make this happen.

But what is the point if there is no repercussions for loosing the fight?  People would then just randomly start fighting with people for no reason.

This should be taken one step further.  After the fight, the winner can take their choice of one owned item from the loser's purchased inventory.  Including personal spaces.  And you can only be in one fight per 24 hour period.

That way, people wouldn't be so quick to start fighting with someone if they knew they could loose something of value to them.

Be One With The Game.

Please use plain text.
Message 26 of 30 (122 Views)
Survivor
2432 posts

Jun 27, 2013

The-Sarge wrote:

Prison-Inmate227 wrote:

But what is the point if there is no repercussions for loosing the fight?  People would then just randomly start fighting with people for no reason.

This should be taken one step further.  After the fight, the winner can take their choice of one owned item from the loser's purchased inventory.  Including personal spaces.  And you can only be in one fight per 24 hour period.

That way, people wouldn't be so quick to start fighting with someone if they knew they could loose something of value to them.

Forget all other ideas, let's stick with this! :smileyvery-happy:

Photobucket
Please use plain text.
Message 27 of 30 (107 Views)
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
25773 posts

Jun 27, 2013

Katari1260 wrote:
Because incorporating fighting against one another PVP style in an online virtual community, is going to stop the people from continuing their smack talk.

I've been a part of virtual online communities for nearly two decades and even with online official online fighting and challenges, the "smack talk" and rude and bad behavior continues. The best way to resolve those issues is to be the better person and either fix the issue between parties, ignore it and walk away, or to report it if needd (and then ignore and walk away).

Again, always be the better person (the"adult"). And don't get into trouble because of someone else's bad behavior.

Good luck.

The way you play the game is the way you live your life.

Please use plain text.
Message 28 of 30 (98 Views)
Treasure Hunter
5305 posts

Jun 27, 2013

The-Sarge wrote:

Prison-Inmate227 wrote:

I'll go you one better: Loser gets a one-month ban.

That would solve half of Home's Fam problem in 24 hours or less.

Follow me on Twitter:
twitter.com/hearitwow

Watch past episodes:
HomeCast at HomeStation Magazine

Please use plain text.
Message 29 of 30 (92 Views)
Wastelander
539 posts

Jun 27, 2013

Prison-Inmate227 wrote:

a cool idea but for all the wrong reasons.you and everyone else need to realise that you cannot control a public space. no one gets "trolled" unless they allow it to happen. its simple , someone does something you don't like, block them or simply leave or kick it with your friends at a personal space/club. i agree with conrad except about reporting people. i think it going to far in all honesty. btw, you want 1v1 fights just to promote the fake thug life. real gangsters all end up dead or in jail ( usually forever).

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
Please use plain text.
Message 30 of 30 (84 Views)
0 Likes