Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Survivor
1317 posts

Re: PlayStation Home camera misuse: Complaint

[ Edited ]
May 17, 2013

wait wait mya, unlike you, EVERYTIME I hear a camera, I'm positive they're taking my picture. I mean really...... why would they want to take a picture of anything else???? haha just kidding of course, but seriously lol ,is it really hurting anyone to get a pic taken :smileytongue:

Please use plain text.
Message 31 of 54 (299 Views)
Treasure Hunter
8653 posts

[ Edited ]
May 17, 2013

illuminati_Queen wrote:

I' m here to post frustration  due to the childish nature of other users on PlayStation Home and I am making a sugestion that there should be a privacy setting were a user can adjust rather if thier avatar can be blured out when a picture is taken. Some strongly disagree to my sugestion, but I like to feel comfortable in a social invorment. 

There already is. 

Invisible-Suit.jpg

Other then that there really is no point in blocking out a persons avatar.  It's not a real person and you don't have any rights when in Home.  It's all in the disclaimer you agreed to when joining Home.

Folding@home Team #118000
GAPHome

General

Please use plain text.
Message 32 of 54 (292 Views)
MVP Support
6791 posts

[ Edited ]
May 17, 2013

illuminati_Queen wrote:

I' m here to post frustration  due to the childish nature of other users on PlayStation Home and I am making a sugestion that there should be a privacy setting were a user can adjust rather if thier avatar can be blured out when a picture is taken. Some strongly disagree to my sugestion, but I like to feel comfortable in a social invorment. 

Unless those same people have directly and verbally harassed you, it's certainly impossible to report another user for "camera misuse". If you're feeling bothered by their actions, you have 3 options: directly to ask them to stop, put them on Ignore/Block, or move away to another space. I'm certainly not bothered by their actions when taking a snapshot and I wouldn't mind it.

Your personal info isn't in the snapshot they took except your 3D avatar.

Please use plain text.
Message 33 of 54 (284 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
7514 posts

May 17, 2013

hellokittyxo wrote:

wait wait mya, unlike you, EVERYTIME I hear a camera, I'm positive they're taking my picture. I mean really...... why would they want to take a picture of anything else???? haha just kidding of course, but seriously lol ,it it really hurting anyone to get a pic taken :smileytongue:

But...but.. you're famous. I'm infamous...that's the difference :cattongue:

Please use plain text.
Message 34 of 54 (275 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
103 posts

May 17, 2013

King0fHearts2007 wrote:

illuminati_Queen wrote:

There already is. 

Invisible-Suit.jpg

Other then that there really is no point in blocking out a persons avatar.  It's not a real person and you don't have any rights when in Home.  It's all in the disclaimer you agreed to when joining Home.

2.99 for a sign thats a ripoff!! OVERPRICE VIRTUAL JUNK!!!!

Please use plain text.
Message 35 of 54 (260 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2438 posts

[ Edited ]
May 17, 2013

When I'm in a public space sometimes I like to take scenic pictures (Acorn Meadows for  example) and I'll even walk around with my camera on. If someone is in a place and I think they add to the picture I may well take one. It doesn't happen often that I do this but I will continue to do so when I wish.

Ya' want aggravation? Go to X7 and the paparazi outside or buy the papparazi item with fake photgraphers with flashing cameras. Argggggggh! :smileymad::smileyfrustrated::smileywink:

Born in the U.S.A. - Bruce Springsteen
trolling is for fishing, not the forums

Please use plain text.
Message 36 of 54 (257 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3241 posts

May 17, 2013

Look its Beyonce, the Illuminati Queen !!!

funny-beyonce-superbowl-pictures-muscles_zpsdf3ef862.jpg

paparazzi1animated.gif

Please use plain text.
Message 37 of 54 (255 Views)
Survivor
1317 posts

May 17, 2013
hellokittyxo wrote:

wait wait mya, unlike you, EVERYTIME I hear a camera, I'm positive they're taking my picture. I mean really...... why would they want to take a picture of anything else???? haha just kidding of course, but seriously lol ,it it really hurting anyone to get a pic taken :smileytongue:

myalana wrote:

But...but.. you're famous. I'm infamous...that's the difference :cattongue:

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

Idk where you got this silly Idea that I'm famous, but I won't deny you're infamous lol

Please use plain text.
Message 38 of 54 (242 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
164 posts

May 18, 2013

the only time i don't like it when people take pictures of my avatar is when they crouch down n are takin pics of my avatar's behind. but that's they're thing i just walk off r leave or turn into a not very nice looking avatar. I agree it is annoying sometimes but there's not much anyone can do about it. I just make sure not to wear anything that would be exposing me to that sort of situation in public. If i do, it's my own fault.

Please use plain text.
Message 39 of 54 (322 Views)
Fender Bender
2957 posts

[ Edited ]
May 18, 2013

illuminati_Queen wrote:

_
Do you know for sure they were taking pictures of you? Because I use the camera for mutliple purposes in public spaces. I take pictures if I like the scenery. I also use the camera to zoom in on distant out of bounds areas and sometimes snap pics of that. In dark public spaces I also use the flash on the camera to illuminate the area, to see what the place looks like when its lit up. I also take the odd pics of people's avatars, but usually I do it when I like a particular costume or companion they have that I want to buy myself sometime. I've been accused of taking peoples pics for the wrong reasons. But I use my camera a lot, and so do others. So don't just assume everyones trying to take your picture on there. Because really you have no proof of that.

bobs fed signature
Please use plain text.
Message 40 of 54 (299 Views)