Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
First Son
6 posts

Re: PlayStation Home camera misuse: Complaint

May 17, 2013
If i see you on home illuminati_Queen, I'm going to take your picture xD.
Message 11 of 54 (407 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2040 posts

May 17, 2013

illuminati_Queen wrote:

I' m here to post frustration  due to the childish nature of other users on PlayStation Home and I am making a sugestion that there should be a privacy setting were a user can adjust rather if thier avatar can be blured out when a picture is taken. Some strongly disagree to my sugestion, but I like to feel comfortable in a social invorment. 

Your solution is to stay out of public spaces if people taking pictures bothers you.

If you hang out in public spaces in Home you will show up in the pictures people take, just like you would in the real world.

Message 12 of 54 (394 Views)
First Son
13 posts

May 17, 2013
Well you guys can screw off then. If you have anything useful to contribute to then dont post anything
Message 13 of 54 (369 Views)
First Son
13 posts

May 17, 2013
Your participation for a reasonable conclusion only places your ignorance with the rest and ai render you absolutly USELESS to this post.
Message 14 of 54 (367 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
10662 posts

May 17, 2013
Useful to contribute = Agreeing with you and your post? :smileyfrustrated:

There really isn't anything you can do about it, plus they won't be adding any features like that. Don't let it get to you, seriously. If the guy was peeking in through your window like Deadly Premonition and taking pictures, then I could understand where you're coming from.
New PSN ID for PS4: Redd-Axel

Come check out my Twitch TV channel, will be streaming various PS4 games from time to time http://www.twitch.tv/reddaxel
Message 15 of 54 (361 Views)
Lombax Warrior
103 posts

May 17, 2013

illuminati_Queen wrote:
Well you guys can screw off then. If you have anything useful to contribute to then dont post anything

You TELLUM seems as if u cant have your own opinion on here or you will be blasted GREAT POST WISH I COULD KUDDO TWICE!!!!

Message 16 of 54 (350 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
13 posts

May 17, 2013
Anyways (to the ones that deliberaliy troll this post can take a hike. Bye.
Message 17 of 54 (345 Views)
PlayStation MVP
6124 posts

May 17, 2013

illuminati_Queen wrote:

Personally I have never had a problem with people taking my picture, I even sometimes do some of the corny poses we have for free and more times then not, the person taking the picture stops because I have taken the fun out him wanting to annoy me.

You can always ask the person taking your picture to stop, if that doesn't work, put them on ignore so that they turn away from you.

Other then that there isn't really much you can do short of leaving the space.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 18 of 54 (334 Views)
I Only Post Everything
791 posts

May 17, 2013

Oh My!!

That's it...Game on, I'm going to be hunting for you in Home with my Pentax...lol

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 19 of 54 (330 Views)
Treasure Hunter
4245 posts

[ Edited ]
May 17, 2013

illuminati_Queen wrote:

I' m here to post frustration  due to the childish nature of other users on PlayStation Home and I am making a sugestion that there should be a privacy setting were a user can adjust rather if thier avatar can be blured out when a picture is taken. Some strongly disagree to my sugestion, but I like to feel comfortable in a social invorment. 

If you do a search for camera and taking photos of avatars you'll find lots of threads about this issue and you'll find the vast majority have no issue with people taking pics of their avatars (assuming you even know they are as they can be taking pics of other things even when they are facing you.

More to the point, it isn't even illegal to take pics of total strangers in the real world as long as they are in a public place... So why should Home be more restrictive?  Especially when its just pixels, and there are plenty of ways of avoiding most photogs in Home compared to the real world.  It just doesn't seem reasonable to me at least.

Sony's PlayStation Home updated mission statement...

"Like it never happened"

- Stand for something better than mediocrity and don't disguise it as adequate, when clearly it is far from that to anyone willing to be objective and unbiased. -

Message 20 of 54 (321 Views)