Uncharted Territory
1772 posts

Re: PlayStation Home Update: Tuscan Villa Brings a Taste of Italy

Aug 22, 2012
That street costume is definitely not worth it....it has only 1 emote and you look more like a homeless person then a street dancer
Please use plain text.
Message 41 of 56 (330 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1269 posts

Aug 22, 2012

Those hip hop dancers are Sweeeeeet!! A must have for any collector of these dancing outfits. :smileywink: 

Oh and yea they may not look like your avatar but hey...who's gonna look at your face when your Kickin' it on the streets of PS Home! 

For all those video makers out in Home land, use these dancers and make a dance video with the song from Run-DMC " It's Like That"...the remix version.

Please use plain text.
Message 42 of 56 (308 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
2904 posts

Aug 23, 2012

I just saw a video of the Tuscan Place .. (Not buying) The balloons are just male :/ ... what are there no female mobsters or female rockers that they couldnt make a girl version?  I guess not :womanindifferent:

Please use plain text.
Message 43 of 56 (265 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
37 posts

Aug 23, 2012

nDreams Street Moves outfits (Male):

***DO NOT PURCHASE***

As a fan of the HOME clubs, HOME dancing and collecting HOME dancer outfits I am extremely disappointed with the nDreams Street Moves outfits.  Honestly, they're terrible.  I purchased both male outfits because I thought they were going to be great, but I was so wrong.  They have one dance feature and it is not even a continuous dance.  After 5 seconds of spinning the dance is over with and you have to repeat the move if you want the dancer to keep using the "special" dance move...Terrible, terrible, terrible.

ADDED BONUS

BOTH OUTFITS LOOK HIDEOUS

Spank you very much nDreams for bending me over without even the consideration of a reach around...Awesome!!!

Please use plain text.
Message 44 of 56 (258 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2837 posts

Aug 23, 2012

I saw a video of the Tuscan Villa. It looks ok. But there's an indoor pool. I think it would have looked better without it. I mean how many spaces do we need to have a pool in them?

bobs fed signature
Please use plain text.
Message 45 of 56 (235 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1272 posts

Aug 24, 2012

thats what we need homeless people on home then sony could change the the name to playstation homeless

Please use plain text.
Message 46 of 56 (213 Views)
nDreams Developer
514 posts

Aug 24, 2012

Waxy-Wax wrote:

nDreams Street Moves outfits (Male):

***DO NOT PURCHASE***

As a fan of the HOME clubs, HOME dancing and collecting HOME dancer outfits I am extremely disappointed with the nDreams Street Moves outfits.  Honestly, they're terrible.  I purchased both male outfits because I thought they were going to be great, but I was so wrong.  They have one dance feature and it is not even a continuous dance.  After 5 seconds of spinning the dance is over with and you have to repeat the move if you want the dancer to keep using the "special" dance move...Terrible, terrible, terrible.

ADDED BONUS

BOTH OUTFITS LOOK HIDEOUS

Spank you very much nDreams for bending me over without even the consideration of a reach around...Awesome!!!

Hey Waxyy,

A couple of quick points to address your comments above.

- The Street Move characters have always been described as having one dance move per character, we have been open about that from the start and that was always the intention. 

- Originally i thought is a technical issue as to why you couldn't loop the dance move (for third party developers) but have been informed that is not the case! But, If you look at the animations they have a defined start and end point due to the moves being motion captured (which is why the moves themselves are so smooth, higher quality that a lot of the other dance moves). If we were to then mess with these animations to allow them to loop they just wouldnt look anywhere near as good as they do now.

- Also there were videos and images released prior to the characters going on sale and a previw in the commerce point itself so I would have hoped you would have see the characters before making the decision to purchase them. The art style is different, it's what nDreams are about and it may not appeal to some people and i'm sorry that you seem to be one of those people.

It probably won't change your mind about Street Moves (and i'm not trying to) but there are the answrs to your questions in black and white so hopefully you can just see why certain decisions have been made. I always appreciate feedback, so thanks.

Joey

PS - Hopefully this makes up for the lack of a reach around...

nDreams Digital Product Manager

Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/ndreamers
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/joeydale13
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/ndreamers
Please use plain text.
Message 47 of 56 (201 Views)
Fender Bender
3241 posts

Aug 24, 2012

i didnt buy a single thing this week. I didnt see anything worth the purchase

Please use plain text.
Message 48 of 56 (197 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
3511 posts

[ Edited ]
Aug 24, 2012

So, ndreams is outta the loop? Not up to date on what is and what is not in Home?.lol..That is what I hear Joey...but YOU are doing a fine job with what your working with bro.

Please use plain text.
Message 49 of 56 (178 Views)
0 Likes
nDreams Developer
514 posts

Aug 24, 2012

We certainly arent out of the loop, like in all places there are people who know everything and some who know a little less, me being relativley new still don't know all the ins and outs of Home and what is / isn't possible, i'm learning and luckily the community is good at picking out any mistakes so I learn that way!

Regardless, the Street Moves Collection have the best quality Dance animations in home, that's the bottom line! :-)

nDreams Digital Product Manager

Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/ndreamers
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/joeydale13
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/ndreamers
Please use plain text.
Message 50 of 56 (166 Views)