DOMOKUN yes!!!! Haha getting that stuff for sure!! ^_^
Support Forums
Message 31 of 56 (296 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1353 posts

Re: PlayStation Home Update: Tuscan Villa Brings a Taste of Italy

Aug 21, 2012

There is going to be alot of happy people on HOME this week, from this update we get a few things everyone have been waiting for, rememeber don't spend your rent money on PSN cards or you & your PS3 woll be pan-handling for electricity & wi-fi to catch back up with us all, so don't do it (LOL).

Message 32 of 56 (286 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2757 posts

Aug 21, 2012

I'm very disapointed not to see Granzella's Museum in this weeks update.

Being patient and waiting in anticipation is one thing, but leave it too long and it just turns into frustration. There used to be a 2 or 3 week gap between being released between EU and NA, but this is just increasing all the time with no known suitable reason.

Message 33 of 56 (272 Views)
PlayStation MVP
29231 posts

Aug 21, 2012

Mermaid-KT wrote:

Being patient and waiting in anticipation is one thing, but leave it too long and it just turns into frustration. There used to be a 2 or 3 week gap between being released between EU and NA, but this is just increasing all the time with no known suitable reason.

I agree. Wish we'd get more news about upcoming releases other than having to wait for Blog days. Way things are going I don't expect to see this before September now. I may head over to EDO to try and get my Granzella fix these days. 

Message 34 of 56 (267 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2757 posts

Aug 21, 2012

Joanna_Dark_ wrote:

Mermaid-KT wrote:

I agree. Wish we'd get more news about upcoming releases other than having to wait for Blog days. Way things are going I don't expect to see this before September now. I may head over to EDO to try and get my Granzella fix these days. 

We better not have to wait until September to get it, they said August and unless they have a suitable reason and communicate it I won't be impressed.

All I seem to hear is that Granzella have said its ready, and that its being held back on our end.

Message 35 of 56 (264 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
32872 posts

Aug 21, 2012

Mermaid-KT wrote:

Joanna_Dark_ wrote:

Mermaid-KT wrote:

We better not have to wait until September to get it, they said August and unless they have a suitable reason and communicate it I won't be impressed.

All I seem to hear is that Granzella have said its ready, and that its being held back on our end.

well theres one more week left in August for a Home update. lets cross our fingers that it comes next week. :smileysad:

Message 36 of 56 (234 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1772 posts

Aug 21, 2012
I'm defiantly buying this...and if anyone needs a tour feel free to add me.
Message 37 of 56 (225 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
4421 posts

Aug 21, 2012

king_of_games30 wrote:
I'm defiantly buying this...

😳 OH NOES!!! 

Message 38 of 56 (221 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
3169 posts

Aug 22, 2012

For those who didn't check the blog yesterday afternoon, Cade updated us with the prices for some of the new content. 

Cade Peterson on August 21st, 2012 at 2:59 pm said:

UPDATE:

1. nDreams’ Street Moves outfits will be $4.99 each
2. VEEMEE’s early-access items are all $0.99 each.
3. Kung Fu Factory’s Domo companion is $2.99 with the clothing being $0.99 each.

Message 39 of 56 (171 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
398 posts

Aug 22, 2012

$4.99 ?!?!?  for Ndreams street moves costume? wow...PASS

Message 40 of 56 (166 Views)
0 Likes