Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Jun 13 2013
By: Patchex Fender Bender 3127 posts

PlayStation Home Events, Clubs and Creations Question!

11 replies 661 views Edited Jun 13, 2013

I noticed the New Stickie by forum MODs PlayStation Home Events, Clubs and Creations, and I can see you are probibly trying to keep it a bit more streamline by cutting down on the massive amount of Stickied threads. I was a bit surprised to see this move though, and I could not comment there cuase the Thread is locked so you all forced me to make my own thread which I actually hate doing... I would much rather chime in on someone elses thread then make my own... that's just my style... 

I was just wondering if this move was just for clean up reasons, or if there was another reason... Miss Ana's Cal thread and the Clubs thread have been stickied for a while, why un stickie them now? Thanks for putting them in one Post, I can still find them ok, and from the recent post fix, yet I was just wondering why... 

Also in that thread, I see the Make a wish foundation Post, would it be possible that you can include the Extra-life Post by Y2David too Please... I am all for Ge's make a wish foundation fundraiser... can you also include Extra-life please?

Click here for David's post on Extra-life Event!

Photobucket
Message 1 of 12 (661 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
4998 posts

Re: PlayStation Home Events, Clubs and Creations Question!

Jun 13, 2013
Because the place was a mess and it needed done. Simple as that. No conspiracy theory or anything else. It was all tidied up and put into one thread. The place looks a lot better, it's easier to navigate and not all cluttered.
Legendary_Vicki's SigLegendary_Vicki   Welcoming Committee v2.0 

Message 2 of 12 (646 Views)
Fender Bender
3127 posts

Jun 13, 2013

Good Answer Miss Vickie, I hope your Right lol and Yes it does look better... I was just telling a friend last week that all the Stickies were making my head spin... 

Photobucket
Message 3 of 12 (638 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation Moderator
55 posts

[ Edited ]
Jun 13, 2013

Just a simple consolidation :smileyhappy: If you would like your thread to be linked in the sticky, feel free to send over a PM and we can add it for you!

Message 4 of 12 (611 Views)
Fender Bender
3127 posts

Jun 14, 2013

HomeForumMods wrote:

Just a simple consolidation :smileyhappy: If you would like your thread to be linked in the sticky, feel free to send over a PM and we can add it for you!

I did send you a inbox message PM here with a link to this thread...and you responded to it, ( I don't like not having this kinda thing in the forums though cause 2 times now all my Inbox messages and everyone else's have been cleard by SONY and the Forum Staff since 2009, so I do not have all the records of my Inboxes and people I have had contact with... my memory is kinda bad sometimes on those things) as far as Y2David's Extra-life thread goes... Its not my thread, Yet I do feel it should be stickied with the other Fundraising Stuffs in the New thread that is locked... He is away at E3 with the HOME team at the moment, I do not know if he knows that the Threads were un stickied, I will send him an inbox PM and email as well.

Photobucket
Message 5 of 12 (565 Views)
Fender Bender
3127 posts

Jun 16, 2013

Thank you for adding the Extra-life thread... I appreciate it... 

Photobucket
Message 6 of 12 (540 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3127 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 21, 2013
Here is the current listing for the Main Float page.  

Home Moderation Team
HomeForumMods

PlayStation Home Events, Clubs and Creations [ Edited ]

Events:

Home Events Calendar

Community Bolg Party! (Updated 6/5/13)

Personal Space Tours, Update with Hogsmeade & Musicality

GE 501's 2nd Annual Make A Wish Foundation fundraiser

Extra-Life-2013-PS3-Home-Community

Our PlayStation Home fundraiser

Clubs:

Club List - Last Updated 6/5/13 (Modified "Knights of the Home Open Table")

Dirty Angels

Creations:

Drawing Home Avatars

PS3 Home: The Ladies Fashion Runway

PS3 Home: The Mens Fashion Runway

Playstation Home Cosplay's Thread

PS3 Home: Community Machinima

Ideas & Tips For Your Own PlayStation®Home Machinima

I noticed a something in the post that I feel is inappropriate, and I was hoping to discuss it, and hopefully get it changed. 

The Dirty Angles Recruiting Page is listed separately from the rest of HOME Clubs, and I feel it is inappropriate to first, Single it out from Our Community, and place it with it own private link on the thread. Especially seeing that the Theme is Sexual in content, and PS HOME is not an Adult only platform. 

I do understand that HOME is multi cultural so to speak, so Is there a reason that this group is not listed (I could not find it) in the Community Club listings? If You list Dirty Angels, you should also List all the other Clubs that Red Weasly worked so hard to compile and keep updated. 

Or Dirty angels could Simply post in the community Club thread and Possibly then the Club listing Thread could be moved to the Creations Tab of the Main thread I cut and copied above. That way the Listings are fair, organized and more compact. Not to mention the sexual content posting in a main thread will not be as open and available to the younger members of our community. ( I really do not think its an appropriate club for a 14 plus based program, yet they do post that it is an 18 plus thing so Its known a head of time. They Seem respectable not that I have ever met or contacted them and HOME has some pretty reveling clothing, none is actually nude, yet adult conversation in public places might be inappropriate as well... So advertising that club in the bold like that seems inappropriate to me.) 

Please if anyone else has an opinion on this subject please chime in... Even if you do not agree with me, (as long as you can be respectful toward me in the conversation.) 

Photobucket
Message 7 of 12 (492 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
255 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 31, 2013

our club merely promotes and advertises the rebellious and sexualized clothing that is prodced by PS Home/Sony developers, people do dress this way in real life, and honestly its what sells, yea not everyone on home is of mature age and therefor its up to the parents to be aware of what their children are doing but i do my best to keep my club adult only.. as for starting this thread you said it yourself, in other words u rlly hate making threads to troll ppl ud rather troll and flame their thread, hence why i had my club recruitment thread locked because some ppl who are adults dnt act like it, and some others went to flame the thread only because of the opener  (me) was not as well connected with less than proper ppl, so they flamed my thread because they knew they would only get a slap on the wrist if no report was made..they were consistly off topic so i consolidated with moderators and admins to keep my club thread clean permenantly, its been singled out for whatever reason the admin decided

Club Leader of Dirty Angels... Home's Only Adult Burlesque Club :3

“The body is meant to be seen, not all covered up.” by Marilyn Monroe
Message 8 of 12 (443 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation Support
6740 posts

Jul 31, 2013

Let me be clear about this

Any Club can be listed and featured in the catch-all thread (the one posted by HomeForumMods) if they aren't listed in the main club thread.

Message 9 of 12 (407 Views)
Fender Bender
3127 posts

Aug 2, 2013
07-30-2013 08:48 PM - edited ‎07-30-2013 08:50 PM

our club merely promotes and advertises the rebellious and sexualized clothing that is prodced by PS Home/Sony developers, people do dress this way in real life, and honestly its what sells, yea not everyone on home is of mature age and therefor its up to the parents to be aware of what their children are doing but i do my best to keep my club adult only.. as for starting this thread you said it yourself, in other words u rlly hate making threads to troll ppl ud rather troll and flame their thread, hence why i had my club recruitment thread locked because some ppl who are adults dnt act like it, and some others went to flame the thread only because of the opener  (me) was not as well connected with less than proper ppl, so they flamed my thread because they knew they would only get a slap on the wrist if no report was made..they were consistly off topic so i consolidated with moderators and admins to keep my club thread clean permenantly, its been singled out for whatever reason the admin decided

Club Leader of Dirty Angels... Strong believer of Ethics and high disregard for any form of bragging
Trawnza wrote:

Let me be clear about this

Any Club can be listed and featured in the catch-all thread (the one posted by HomeForumMods) if they aren't listed in the main club thread.

As far as I am aware Trawnza, Divy Dragon never asked to be included in the community run Club Listing Thread, (I think if they ask to be part of the community posting they might actually be included.)  Posting it above the other community Members Clubs who do chose to participate in the community is unfair and Singling out a club that is inappropriate for the whole age group of PS HOME... 

PS HOME is not listed as an 18 plus Environment as the Club thread Clearly states it is only 18 and up... 

I am sorry we seem to be disagreeing, Divy_dragon I am not one to enjoy confrontation, I actually try to avoid it, that is why I do not make many threads of my own, not because I am a troll, I am far from that... I do however have Ethics that are strong, and I am not one to Brag either,  so at least from what your post says we have some things in common... 

I have never Flamed your Thread nor would I try to... I also would not troll you by making another Thread, or wouldn't you think it would have happened already? I do not do that... I never made the thread for you, I made this thread to Address Issues with the Main Posting Thread where they consolidated all the Floats.

I simply noticed your Thread was singled out, and when I clicked on it... (thinking it was some branch of the Angels and Demons Club, which I have been to many meeting for) I found The 18 plus club listing with no other Clubs except that one. I was not singling you out of a crowd, your thread had been shoved in my face with a direct link that was misleading, except for the Dirty part that I didn't get the gist of until I clicked and read it... I was thinking Dirty Tricksters or Cheaters (fun and Games ) or something like that, not skimpy clothing and themes for adult meetings.

As for the Irresponsible Parent thing you messaged me about in PM, I understand it is not Sony's fault that a child would click on that, or if they try to get into you club by lying... yet The Sony listing for PS HOME is not 18, its 14 and up... and clothing and spaces also hold a rating... Some material I do not think is appropriate, yet we are dealing with a Digital world here, so I understand where you are coming from too.

However threatening me with stuff like  "if u do not stop I will be talking to some of the DP managers and admin about a punishment" Is not only Rude yet also immature in nature. I was not threatening you personally at any point, or even your Club, I am simply asking for it to be included in the community in a more appropriate way. Also there is no reason to threaten me in the first place... When I made this post, I then PM'ed you (Divy_Dragon), The Thread owner of the Community Club listing, and HomeforumMods. I was not harassing you, I actually notified you so you knew I was making comments about it, and in no way was I saying or doing it to single you personally out, yet I did see something I feel is unfair and inappropriate and made the choice to speak up about it in a productive and civilized way. 

I really think if you want the club thread to stay up and active, even though its locked... You should try to include your club in the community just like everyone else, also I do not think that any club should be listed privately... That would be favoritism... We are called a community forum for a reason. Plus then Club listings could be listed under creations (Clubs are Creations by the community)  instead of a separate club header,  Red_weasly works hard to keep the Club listings updated for us all... Its organized and it makes more sense to Save on room for the Compilation float listing. 

Photobucket
Message 10 of 12 (374 Views)