Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Splicer
49 posts

Re: PlayStation HOME Free Virtual Item by PSTALENT - The JUNK GUY™

Dec 17, 2012

lol @ this post, people complain guys perv chicks on here, and now with this coming out , the girls are saying they cant wait for the guys to wear it  ? *insert troll face*

Message 41 of 56 (388 Views)
PlayStation MVP
1802 posts

Dec 17, 2012

Neil_Weaselboots wrote:

lol @ this post, people complain guys perv chicks on here, and now with this coming out , the girls are saying they cant wait for the guys to wear it  ? *insert troll face*

That's exactly what I was thinking.

"Now Sid, don't you blame the movies. Movies don't create psychos. Movies make psychos more creative."
Message 42 of 56 (376 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2462 posts

Dec 18, 2012
?
Born in the U.S.A. - Bruce Springsteen
trolling is for fishing, not the forums

Message 43 of 56 (348 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3328 posts

Dec 18, 2012

Going to have to miss this :smileysad:. Grrr I'll just reschedule my appointment or whatever, I really can't wait to see The Spotlight again, this season will probably be the best one yet :smileyhappy:

photo tumblr_ltj7u6nyrU1qetp61o1_500_zpse82365c3.gif
http://auroraterra.deviantart.com/
Message 44 of 56 (341 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1961 posts

Dec 18, 2012

xMINDBlIlURx wrote:

Hypnotic_Inertia wrote:

xMINDBlIlURx wrote:

myalana wrote:

Oooh these come out on my birthday. Now I can watch the boys rock out with their umm sock out.

I want an invite to your birthday party, Mya.

Will this be a viewing party? 

One can only hope so.

The Myalana and I can join you for the laugh fest together.

sword-art-online
Message 45 of 56 (318 Views)
0 Likes
Home Developer
332 posts

[ Edited ]
Dec 18, 2012

Greetings all!

Thanks for the nice surprise @darkan12-nl. It's great to see your support for the JUNK GUY :smileyhappy:

Let me answer a couple of questions that caught my attention:

1. This item is not a reward. If someone chooses to have it, they can get it. But forced ... nah.

2. No strings attached. Not trying to sell anything. No tricks. No gimmicks. I do have codes for a special lady item yet to be released :smileyhappy:

Questions? Ask away.

About the SPOTLIGHT: I would like to invite everyone to the Community Theater on Wednesday - we have a premiere party (as we usually do for new releases) at 6:00 PM Pacific. Besides the SPOTLIGHT, I'm really excited to showcase content produced by new Home directors. For them, this is a very exciting time ... To see your work on the big screen for the very first time is something really special. They could use a great audience.

One important note: This episode of the SPOTLIGHT may not be for everyone, especially young adults and children. Please keep that in mind.

Thanks again everyone. See you on the silver screen!

SPOTLIGHT-VIP-TICKETS.jpg

PST
Message 46 of 56 (302 Views)
PlayStation Community Manager
2875 posts

Dec 18, 2012

Not to worry Director—the Community Theater is age-gated and has been for years. 18+ is allowed, but no one under and no one with parental locks on their account can get in. 

Jingle all the way! 

Message 47 of 56 (294 Views)
0 Likes
Home Developer
332 posts

Dec 18, 2012

Excellent ... Good to hear Glass. Thanks!

PST
Message 48 of 56 (283 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
29220 posts

Dec 18, 2012

DIRECTOR_ON_DUTY wrote:

Greetings all!

Thanks for the nice surprise @darkan12-nl. It's great to see your support for the JUNK GUY :smileyhappy:

1. This item is not a reward. If someone chooses to have it, they can get it. But forced ... nah.

2. No strings attached. Not trying to sell anything. No tricks. No gimmicks. I do have codes for a special lady item yet to be released :smileyhappy:

Questions? Ask away.

About the SPOTLIGHT: I would like to invite everyone to the Community Theater on Wednesday - we have a premiere party (as we usually do for new releases) at 6:00 PM Pacific. Besides the SPOTLIGHT, I'm really excited to showcase content produced by new Home directors. For them, this is a very exciting time ... To see your work on the big screen for the very first time is something really special. They could use a great audience.

One important note: This episode of the SPOTLIGHT may not be for everyone, especially young adults and children. Please keep that in mind.

You're such a tease! :smileyhappy: Wednesday should be fun.

Message 49 of 56 (262 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
11843 posts

Dec 18, 2012

DIRECTOR_ON_DUTY wrote:

Greetings all!

Questions? Ask away.

Sucks i have to go to the real Theater :smileysad:

photo AL2009manBanner2013_zpsd80ecc86.png
Message 50 of 56 (226 Views)
0 Likes