Treasure Hunter
4990 posts

Re: PlaySta​tion Home 1.75 Patch Notes

Jan 23, 2013

Hypnotic_Inertia wrote:

What will happened to our foreign accounts? Will it be saved along side our North America accounts on the same Sony servers or foreign servers?

U do know that all Home accounts are on EU servers... That is not gonna chnage... No matter what Region ur in. 

PS4 is out... And there is NO Playstation HOME on PS4... Shame Sony!!!
-
DCS 5yrs Playstation Home Anniversary (Feb 2009 - Feb 2014)
Please use plain text.
Message 91 of 189 (237 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
28995 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 23, 2013

the_original_se wrote:
cheaper to pay hundreds on games than spending  $50 a year?
did they change the way math works recently?

Enjoy your Plus. We got it. It's good for you. Oddly enough it's not worth it to many of us given we don't play that many games. Personally I prefer disk based games when I buy mine. I'm not much on digital downloads. I have the Tomb Raider Collectors edition on order and am looking forward to it. 

Enjoy your perks. There are those of us here though who think CORE FEATURES should be for everyone. it's pretty obvious the management and marketing teams don't fell that way. 

Can we non Plus users do anything about it. I don't think so. Been there, done that. We'll just have to learn to live with it so please bear with us as we morn the loss of core features for everyone. 

Please use plain text.
Message 92 of 189 (234 Views)
Treasure Hunter
4990 posts

Jan 23, 2013

ck2875 wrote:
I wonder if the extra 24 avatar slots get deleted if you let the PS+ subscription lapse or whether they'll be waiting for you should you decide to renew.

We all know if Plus Expires u Loose all Plus Features...  

-
Please use plain text.
Message 93 of 189 (230 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4990 posts

Jan 23, 2013

Joanna_Dark_ wrote:

SORROW-83 wrote:

So if we want a complete real home improvement we MUST give sony 50$?

"home is a free service".....wat a BS!

Get used to it. It appears this is the direction we are headed in. I'm tired of arguing with Home Management relative to issues like this. Core features should be for everyone. This is extremely disappointing and I suspect this is only the start of what is to come.

We've debated this issue ad nauseum in threads like the theater rope and disussions of what real loyalty programs should be about.

One thing I know is that I'm not going to get plus so I'll just have to suck it up and do without these features many of us have been asking for such a long time.

Be prepared for more of the same as time goes by. 

Just very disappointing. It's certainly becoming all about the money and I'm certainly not happy about it. 

Next thing is Home will become a place for Plus members only on PS4 Wait and see...

-
Please use plain text.
Message 94 of 189 (268 Views)
First Son
5 posts

Jan 23, 2013

Update sound really nice. Great work!

But will you do something about the hair section? I get a lot of hair and it is getting annoying to scroll down everytime to change it. We need a storage section for the hair and to be able to heart the hair we like the most so we don't need to scroll down everytime. Why not transfer the hair we buy to the head section in wardrobe so we can manage them more easely. That would be a great feature.

And make us invisible and make the person we ignore invisible so we don't have to be troll all the time or make them know they are ignore so they might stop bugging us

Thank you for the great work.

Please use plain text.
Message 95 of 189 (258 Views)
Treasure Hunter
4990 posts

Jan 23, 2013

McJorneil wrote:

evilfluffybunny wrote:
Indeed. I'm not even logging on, anymore. It's a waste of money, money that's only going to be used to develop feature that are considered basic features, that will go to Plus members only.
I don't think they'll make these features just for Plus members. They might plan to have alternate means of getting them, like they gave alternate means of accessing X7. Sure it will cost some money, but it's better than PS+ being the only way. This is what I'm hoping for, at any rate. :smileyindifferent:

OK so they want to give Plus users some extra's... Well in that case... Why not give us Discounts on Items we buy in Home if we have Plus... That way we save $ on Home item's...

Have they even considered this?  That's what i like to Know...

-
Please use plain text.
Message 96 of 189 (258 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4990 posts

Jan 23, 2013

the_original_se wrote:

PlayStation Plus Improvements

• Extra functionality has been added for PlayStation Plus members.
  • PlayStation Plus members will now be able to select custom colours for their hair and make-up.
    • The colour menu now has an additional customise option containing a colour picker.
    • The last 8 custom colours that you have used are also kept in a palette so that you can select the exact same colours again if you need to.
    • 7The D-Pad can be used to switch between the colour picker and the palette.
  • The number of character save slots for PlayStation Plus members has been doubled from 24 to 48.
  • An additional 8 pop up colours will also be available for PlayStation Plus members.
  • PlayStation Plus members can choose to display a PlayStation Plus icon on their character label.
  • Your PlayStation Plus subscription must be active to access these features.

well hot d***!

thats a surprise. really like the custom hair color. :smileyhappy:

also, if youre not a PS+ member already just throw away your PS3, because its clear that you dont like video games. :smileyvery-happy: :smileytongue:

Nope i don't like Video Games in general... I wasn't raised as a kid on any Games... I only play Fighting games as it came to pass... Otherwise nope don't play Games in General....

:smileywink:

But i Play Home Daily... But Home is not a Game Because it's not under the GAME Tab!

-
Please use plain text.
Message 97 of 189 (247 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4990 posts

Jan 23, 2013

Mister_Squidgy wrote:

the_original_se wrote:

also, if youre not a PS+ member already just throw away your PS3, because its clear that you dont like video games. :smileyvery-happy: :smileytongue:

Why pay for the same substandard service that you can get for free? :smileyvery-happy::smileytongue:

the_original_se wrote:

hey, anyone not willing to pay a couple bucks a month for a crap load of free games and discounts needs to be slapped.

which reminds me, i need to slap you. :smileytongue:

Those game aren't free. You're just renting them.

Right Renters Only.... Plus Expires there gone... What i rather see is they do the games for Plus Members NOT for FREE but for 1.00 each... That way they are considered a Bought item and if our Plus expires we keep the games as we did buy them in this case. This is one thing they should of done to begin with....

What were they thinkin'

-
Please use plain text.
Message 98 of 189 (238 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4990 posts

Jan 23, 2013

the_original_se wrote:

Mister_Squidgy wrote:

the_original_se wrote:

Why pay for the same substandard service that you can get for free? :smileyvery-happy::smileytongue:

hundreds of dollars worth a free games not up your alley?

prepare to be slapped! :smileytongue:

Nope i hate FREE games... Games we loose later if we don't have Plus... So in that case... FREE is LAME!  Yes i said it in this case FREE is not for ME!

I rather pay 1.00 each game so we keep said games later... Nuff Said!

-
Please use plain text.
Message 99 of 189 (234 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4990 posts

Jan 23, 2013

Jason1802128 wrote:

Well this is extremely disappointing.  After logging onto Home for everyday since the end of June I haven't been able to drag myself onto Home in almost 2 weeks.  I don't like this direction things are heading and will not be spending any more money until I get some answers as to why they are deciding to alienate so many users.  I buy a ton of stuff but the PS PLus is just a big steaming pile of crap in my opinion.  Just when I thought there could not be an even bigger fail after tikiween and maskmas.  8(

Home is trying to scare off all the newbies... OK, But they don't know what features home has now so they won't know the difference right?

LOL!

-
Please use plain text.
Message 100 of 189 (227 Views)
0 Likes