Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Oct 11 2013
By: Your_Empress Uncharted Territory 786 posts

Personal Space Inspect

17 replies 508 views Edited Oct 11, 2013

I am asking all of Playstation Home how you would feel if a new tool became available upon arrival at a friends personal space.

Call it: Personal Space Inspect, as an example.

Allowing you to buy all of the furniture in the space, from a list, just like Player Inspect, and to top it off, *the exact layout* of your friends furniture!

Now honestly, I could find this very useful, as could certain advanced "deco" artist friends of mine. But, keep in mind, it will slim down quite a few "Friend List's" for many people I suspect. If they value original layouts. Still it would be very useful.

What do you think, my good people of Playstation Home?

Please feel free to share this among your friends everywhere online who deal with trolls, stalkers and others who harass out of bitter jealousy, self-righteous indignation, lack of self-esteem, psychotic delusions, etc.

Many may imitate me, none will ever duplicate me.
They will troll to elevate their self-esteem by tearing others down,
instead of simply being themselves by building themselves up.
However, they will not have all my wonderful friends
and they will never truly sound nor act like me to fool my real friends.
Time will reveal the truth of who they are and what they do.

They will not be me, they will not win what counts,
never will they have my heart. ^.~ Quote: Your_Empress on PSN

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 18 (508 Views)
Fender Bender
2865 posts

Re: Personal Space Inspect

Oct 11, 2013
Personal space inspection? You should apply for the NSA!

Jersquall: Any new news on Home on PS4 yet?

Tempest_Fire: There is no new news to share at this time.

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 18 (497 Views)
PlayStation MVP
3617 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 11, 2013

I think a inspect of items in a friends apartment space would be a very useful tool to support more than convenience as it would also support Home in a wide range.  For example, I really don't buy much unless I see an item at a friends place that is eye candy to me.

"Oh I want that" - when I see it in world besides posters that disclose items that are newly released.  It would motivate me to check it out.  I see no negative to this sort of house tool.

As for the layout of my friends exact layout.  I wouldn't find that tool useful for Home support, rather then the convenience of additional ideas for my personal space.  Even that I wouldn't want a friends exact layout, I like to create upon my own imagination.

This is also something that could be said in the monthly suggestions.

LINK - October Suggestions

-~CheetahJustice ︻╦╤─ - - - - ) ) )
Bambi-01us
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 18 (486 Views)
Uncharted Territory
786 posts

Oct 11, 2013

lol

Please feel free to share this among your friends everywhere online who deal with trolls, stalkers and others who harass out of bitter jealousy, self-righteous indignation, lack of self-esteem, psychotic delusions, etc.

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 18 (476 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
786 posts

Oct 11, 2013

Exactly Bambi, I am not being sarcastic about this thread, since *it requires the person to be on your friends list*, with the exception of clubs, I suppose.

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 18 (470 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
2643 posts

Oct 11, 2013

:^/ We currently don't have the option to alter our own furniture layouts beyond moving each stick of furniture one at a time. Before we could swaggerjack others' layouts, we'd need a way of saving them separately. That is, a way of managing whole furniture layouts, much like whole wardrobe layouts currently.

But, if you're goint to buy my furniture layout, who sets the price, and who gets the money?

Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 18 (439 Views)
Wastelander
624 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 11, 2013

I'd like to see some form of furniture inspect as well, although copying the layout would not just be insanely expensive (up to 100 items to buy) but probably impossible due to rewards mixed in. Better to just take a few photos and put your own spin on things.

I think it would be most convenient if individual pieces had a buy button, if applicable, when you view the description. The Space Apartment open house already has a form of furniture inspect, which I found useful.

Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 18 (381 Views)
Welcoming Committee
9094 posts

Oct 11, 2013
I would be for a furniture inspect in all seriousness.
The copy complete layout would present many issues though theoretically. First you wouldnt be able to take their rewards you would be winning those yourself, second you would need the space you are copying and would be buying all the paid for furniture. I dont see anybody plunking down the cash for that. But individually, just like, player inspect, I hope they can do this for furniture. It would be a great feature.
Support Forums
Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 18 (364 Views)
Treasure Hunter
5227 posts

Oct 11, 2013

Would be a great idea if you were able to get the villains lair furniture, other than that it's just a lazy persons way of shopping.

Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 18 (334 Views)
PlayStation MVP
29075 posts

Oct 11, 2013

CMCSAVAGE wrote:

Would be a great idea if you were able to get the villains lair furniture, other than that it's just a lazy persons way of shopping.

Without a search feature in the mall it's certainly easier to do it by buying something you see. Perhaps if the shopping experience was improved that would be true. I'm all for anything that makes finding stuff easier because right now it's a joke. 

Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 18 (318 Views)