Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Reply
Jan 11 2013
By: TrunksX Wastelander 862 posts
Offline

Peakvox njnja outfit

4 replies 155 views Edited Jan 11, 2013

It said I earned one but I cant find it in my inventory its a red one. It showed up in my rewards and stuff just wondering if this is a glitch or something.

http://i1246.photobucket.com/albums/gg609/GvirusZombie/Umbrella_anigif.gif
Message 1 of 5 (155 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 03/25/2010
Online
816 posts
 

Re: Peakvox njnja outfit

Jan 11, 2013

TrunksX wrote:

It said I earned one but I cant find it in my inventory its a red one. It showed up in my rewards and stuff just wondering if this is a glitch or something.


If it's in your rewards list, then it's probably in storage.


If it's not in your rewards list, them you probably need to restart Home or clear the cache.

Message 2 of 5 (145 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Wastelander
Registered: 11/17/2003
Offline
862 posts
 

Re: Peakvox njnja outfit

Jan 11, 2013

nagon111 wrote:

TrunksX wrote:

It said I earned one but I cant find it in my inventory its a red one. It showed up in my rewards and stuff just wondering if this is a glitch or something.


If it's in your rewards list, then it's probably in storage.


If it's not in your rewards list, them you probably need to restart Home or clear the cache.


Yeah cause I just earned the blue one and I see that

 

http://i1246.photobucket.com/albums/gg609/GvirusZombie/Umbrella_anigif.gif
Message 3 of 5 (135 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 03/25/2010
Online
816 posts
 

Re: Peakvox njnja outfit

Jan 11, 2013

TrunksX wrote:

nagon111 wrote:

TrunksX wrote:

It said I earned one but I cant find it in my inventory its a red one. It showed up in my rewards and stuff just wondering if this is a glitch or something.


If it's in your rewards list, then it's probably in storage.


If it's not in your rewards list, them you probably need to restart Home or clear the cache.


Yeah cause I just earned the blue one and I see that

 


Have you checked the female inventory? The red is female only.

Message 4 of 5 (131 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 06/30/2010
Offline
165 posts
 

Re: Peakvox njnja outfit

Jan 11, 2013

 I think the red outfit is for females

Message 5 of 5 (129 Views)
Reply
0 Likes