Lombax Warrior
132 posts

Re: Peakvox Ninja In Preparation for North America

[ Edited ]
Aug 30, 2012

This news is sorta promising though. Considering that there's a space in JP PS Home that has two portals; 1 for peakvox and 1 for granzella. Maybe they're timing for a near simultaneous release. Who knows.  I forgot the space's name but I hope they both follow suit soon. Myself and plenty of my friends have been eagerly awaiting these 2 devs to release their big guns to North America.

Get your Portable ID!

http://profiles.us.playstation.com/playstation/psn/visit/profiles/Strider-Hiryu_79
Message 21 of 39 (349 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
5 posts

Aug 30, 2012

Yee-Haw! I can finish out my Peakvox Ninja costume collection.  ^_^

PurdueGrad

'From PONG to Now, I've Been Around A While'

From PONG to Now, I've Been Around A While!
Message 22 of 39 (330 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
721 posts

Aug 30, 2012

Joanna_Dark_ wrote:

SIQAUN wrote:
what is peakvox labs I don't think I have seen it if you have a picture or a link I would appreciate it

This space is currently in Japan Home. It's actually a very popular space over there. There is Peakvox Ninja and Peakvox Labs which are two different spaces. This only appears to be in reference to the Ninja space.

The space mysteriously showed up on the Navigator here in North America for about a week. Uses wondered why that was given there was no official announcement. The space did appear to work fine and many got rewards from the space until it was pulled. No one really knew if the space was in fact destined for North America although these tweets from Peakvox Twitter do seem to say we will be getting it at some point. . 

It never came to the navigator. Someone accessed it through hacking and was able to favorite it and just spread through friends.

Message 23 of 39 (323 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3995 posts

Aug 30, 2012

That's great news, hopefully they bring the Peakvox labs to. 

Message 24 of 39 (318 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
29262 posts

Aug 30, 2012

asfghjklEU wrote:

Joanna_Dark_ wrote:

SIQAUN wrote:
what is peakvox labs I don't think I have seen it if you have a picture or a link I would appreciate it

This space is currently in Japan Home. It's actually a very popular space over there. There is Peakvox Ninja and Peakvox Labs which are two different spaces. This only appears to be in reference to the Ninja space.

The space mysteriously showed up on the Navigator here in North America for about a week. Uses wondered why that was given there was no official announcement. The space did appear to work fine and many got rewards from the space until it was pulled. No one really knew if the space was in fact destined for North America although these tweets from Peakvox Twitter do seem to say we will be getting it at some point. . 

It never came to the navigator. Someone accessed it through hacking and was able to favorite it and just spread through friends.

That's true. I forgot. Thank you for the correction. 

Message 25 of 39 (312 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6276 posts

Aug 30, 2012

Interesting info.

I wonder if there's any plans for PeakVox labs in the future, as well?

I'm sure anyone who has visited the labs, in Japan Home. Would agree, that it's one of the better spaces with tons of games to play.

Message 26 of 39 (277 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3331 posts

Aug 31, 2012

Looks like JP and Asia are making the effort to put thier spaces in NA. Can't wait to see this soon whenever it decides to arrive

photo tumblr_ltj7u6nyrU1qetp61o1_500_zpse82365c3.gif
http://auroraterra.deviantart.com/
Message 27 of 39 (262 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
1744 posts

Aug 31, 2012

Joanna_Dark_ wrote:

Yes it's from twitter! :smileyhappy:

I don't think this is a big surprise after having had their Peakvox Ninja themed space here unofficially in North America for about a week. This does appear to show that the space is in fact destined for us at some point. 

No release date and obviously it's not official until announced on the Blog!

Screen shot 2012-08-30 at 8.27.45 AM.png

Peakvox

Figures, Jo. The one day I haven't really read forums and you drop this AWESOMENESS. I loved playing this game while it lasted for that "brief" period. I'll be patient, but I'm ecstatic that this game is coming to NA! Thx, Joanna, for making my day.

Message 28 of 39 (247 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
29262 posts

[ Edited ]
Aug 31, 2012

You're welcome bunny!

Supprisingly I did get a reply to a question I asked in reference to Peakvox Labs yesterday and it appears that lounge may also be headed to North America as well. 

How long it's going to take and whether or not it does in fact happen remains to be seen. The official twitter arm of Peakvox does appear to say they are indeed working on a North America release for both lounges. 

Screen shot 2012-08-31 at 1.57.20 AM.png

Message 29 of 39 (239 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
582 posts

Aug 31, 2012

Peakvox also makes some nice paid items. While I wouldn't want to rebuy what I have in Japan, they do make the nicest modern sink/counter in all of Home. No stupid invisible walls. Shelves underneath. You can even put items in the sink. Common sense, but it has eluded all other developers who make kitchen stuff.

Message 30 of 39 (223 Views)
0 Likes