PlayStation MVP
4404 posts

Re: Peakvox Ninja In Preparation for North America

Aug 31, 2012

Burmecian_Rat wrote:

Peakvox also makes some nice paid items. While I wouldn't want to rebuy what I have in Japan, they do make the nicest modern sink/counter in all of Home. No stupid invisible walls. Shelves underneath. You can even put items in the sink. Common sense, but it has eluded all other developers who make kitchen stuff.

I finally get the japanese screens I asked for in the monthly suggestions so long for! 😍 

Please use plain text.
Message 31 of 39 (278 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
8709 posts

Re: Peakvox Ninja and Labs In Preparation for North America

Nov 7, 2012
This so needs to happen soon. Forget Ninja just give us Labs already. Peakvox Labs (JP) is the best game space in Home worldwide. Please bug them on Twitter everyone as we'd all be better off with Peakvox here.
Support Forums
Please use plain text.
Message 32 of 39 (241 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
386 posts

Nov 7, 2012

smokingpistol wrote:
This so needs to happen soon. Forget Ninja just give us Labs already. Peakvox Labs (JP) is the best game space in Home worldwide. Please bug them on Twitter everyone as we'd all be better off with Peakvox here.

Probably shouldn't do that. I know a friend that got blocked because he was bugging them like every week.

Please use plain text.
Message 33 of 39 (236 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
29013 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 7, 2012

asfghjklEU wrote:

smokingpistol wrote:

Probably shouldn't do that. I know a friend that got blocked because he was bugging them like every week.

Never hurts to tweet and ask again I suppose. One has to wonder why the Ninja space isn't ready yet given we've already had it here in North America even though it wasn't supposed to be here officially. It certainly appeared to be ready to release given it did work for those who accessed it at the time and that was quite some time ago.

Please use plain text.
Message 34 of 39 (218 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
767 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 7, 2012

Joanna_Dark_ wrote:

Never hurts to tweet and ask again I suppose. One has to wonder why the Ninja space isn't ready yet given we've already had it here in North America even though it wasn't supposed to be here officially. It certainly appeared to be ready to release given it did work for those who accessed it at the time and that was quite some time ago.

Home's maintained on the same servers. Someone in Sony forgot to put a check on one setting that controls which regions it's available to and hackers took advantage of it. Same thing happened with the Vita lounge, GAME lounge, Winter Wonder lounge, etc. So typically, any lounges does work if they can get into it somehow and isn't blocked in settings.

Whether it's ready to be officially released for that region is another story. Contracts, license, law, clearance from associations,etc needs to be done to get stuff out.

Please use plain text.
Message 35 of 39 (198 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
767 posts

Nov 7, 2012

asfghjklEU wrote:

smokingpistol wrote:

Bugging them frequently just becomes spam. Your friend should have had the patience to at least wait a month or two before asking the same question.

Please use plain text.
Message 36 of 39 (195 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
8709 posts

Nov 7, 2012
Good replies everyone I agree 100% on those comments, but yeah in no way am I saying harass them, but to politely show interest in them. Once is enough I'm sure. I asked once but months ago. We dont want to push them away from our region, if anything.
Support Forums
Please use plain text.
Message 37 of 39 (172 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
850 posts

Nov 7, 2012

This is really exciting! I had a chance to play the game a little bit when it was accidentally available (is that the right way to put it? lol) and I really really loved it. I'm excited!

I think Twitter feeds are a pretty legitimate source, myself. Companies use them all the time to promote things. This sounds awesome!

Please use plain text.
Message 38 of 39 (151 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
353 posts

Nov 8, 2012

First off to the people here that keep saying JP and Asia apparently don't know their geography what so ever. Asia is a continent NOT a country, not to mention the fact that Japan (East Asia) is apart of the Asian continent. So by saying JP and Asia its the same thing, duh!! The other region that you are referring to most likely is HK (Hong Kong) which is also on the Asian continent.. So for future knowledge it's JP and HK NOT Asia.. Now with that said JP and HK are the only regions that have Peakvox Labs and HK only got it a few months ago.

I'm not claiming that I know more then the next person here with this, but Peakvox said a long time ago that Labs will never come to NA and will remain an Asian market only space. Which I personally think it should stay that way (I don't want this space coming to NA its perfectly fine where it is). Now could they have suddenly changed their mind!? Of course they could have! But I also wouldn't bet the farm on this one.. People have been talking about this happening for a long time, just like the game that was suppose to be added there (to Labs) over a year ago now and they haven't even done that, my guess is they dropped the idea seeing how they've added other things instead. Point being is they can tell you through any means that it may come to NA and then just never do it.

And like another person already pointed out, the time Ninja was in NA was a mistake/hack it wasn't suppose to be here at that time at all. The fact that it worked or gave rewards has no bearing on anything.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
Please use plain text.
Message 39 of 39 (116 Views)
0 Likes