Wastelander
572 posts

Re: Peakvox Lab (Japan) wishing tree [Please help]

Jul 2, 2013

CMCSAVAGE wrote:

Just did day 3. Same thing, green nutrient.

Good to know. Thanks CMC.

Message 51 of 64 (192 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2279 posts

Jul 2, 2013

I got the green potion today at the tree but it didn't add to my inventory at the mixing tubes. I had 1 purchased one left, so maybe the free ones don't stack? idk All I know is I still only have 1. 

http://www.yourpshome.net/f2/
Message 52 of 64 (185 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
6023 posts

Jul 2, 2013

HOPPER_34 wrote:

I got the green potion today at the tree but it didn't add to my inventory at the mixing tubes. I had 1 purchased one left, so maybe the free ones don't stack? idk All I know is I still only have 1. 

I never used my one from yesterday, so I have 2. Are you looking for two bottles? There's not a number 2 next to it?

Sorry for the dumb questions, but had to ask.

Message 53 of 64 (176 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2279 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 2, 2013

CMCSAVAGE wrote:

HOPPER_34 wrote:

I never used my one from yesterday, so I have 2. Are you looking for two bottles? There's not a number 2 next to it?

Yes, I thought it should be 2, but it's really no big deal. I had 1 purchased one already....then I got one from the tree today and it still says x1 in my nutrients inventory. Not worried about it, but thx.

Message 54 of 64 (169 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
220 posts

Jul 2, 2013
I seen ppl with the LMOs. Looks awesome. I'm going for the blue LMO
Message 55 of 64 (151 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
462 posts

Jul 2, 2013

I gave in and bought supplements to try and make all of the LMOs before the event finishes

Message 56 of 64 (140 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
362 posts

Jul 2, 2013

HOPPER_34 wrote:

CMCSAVAGE wrote:

HOPPER_34 wrote:

Yes, I thought it should be 2, but it's really no big deal. I had 1 purchased one already....then I got one from the tree today and it still says x1 in my nutrients inventory. Not worried about it, but thx.

Just to clear it up for you No it shouldn't show 2 where your purchased one is, that is for purchased ones only. Whenever you get a free one of either nutrients or time reducers they get listed on there own and say sample on it and any additional ones get stacked there.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
Message 57 of 64 (123 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2279 posts

Jul 2, 2013

U2crazy4me wrote:

HOPPER_34 wrote:

CMCSAVAGE wrote:

HOPPER_34 wrote:

Just to clear it up for you No it shouldn't show 2 where your purchased one is, that is for purchased ones only. Whenever you get a free one of either nutrients or time reducers they get listed on there own and say sample on it and any additional ones get stacked there.

ok, but....I don't have any samples either, so apparently what I got at the tree just never made it to my inventory. Like I said before, it's not a big deal, but thx.

Message 58 of 64 (117 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
362 posts

Jul 3, 2013

HOPPER_34 wrote:

U2crazy4me wrote:

HOPPER_34 wrote:

CMCSAVAGE wrote:

HOPPER_34 wrote:

ok, but....I don't have any samples either, so apparently what I got at the tree just never made it to my inventory. Like I said before, it's not a big deal, but thx.

Well the only other thing I could ask or say is did you leave the space before you checked the Lproject. Its the same with the elements if you collect some elements or get any of the nutrients you have to go to the Lproject before you leave the space so it saves the items to your inventory. Other wise you will lose what ever you collected..

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
Message 59 of 64 (99 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
19 posts

Jul 3, 2013

外国人が来ている... :catindifferent:

Message 60 of 64 (66 Views)