Reply
Aug 26 2013
By: MIG20-RST Splicer 41 posts
Offline

Pacific Rim Event in EU????

[ Edited ]
10 replies 265 views Edited Aug 26, 2013

I may be a bit late.. but Europe had a Pacific Rim event...What the heck..

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 11 (265 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
Registered: 11/13/2010
Offline
307 posts
 

Re: Pacific Rim Event in EU????

Aug 26, 2013

It was a two player co-cop fighting game where you and a random controlled the jaeger against the AI. if you did well you won a really cool white pilot uniform. EU gets all the best free stuff. 

ジャーマン ・ウォリア
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 11 (219 Views)
Wastelander
Registered: 05/26/2010
Offline
556 posts
 

Re: Pacific Rim Event in EU????

Aug 26, 2013

The game sucked IMO. Couldn't manage to beat it because the half-circle analog stick motions wouldn't seem to register for me and/or my partner was bad too.

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 11 (213 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
Registered: 04/27/2012
Offline
239 posts
 

Re: Pacific Rim Event in EU????

Aug 26, 2013
@rat, you didn't have me as a partner lol.
 photo 4f082c05-f120-486c-89cf-2b897b97a2e8_zps5aafc426.jpg
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 11 (210 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Sackboy
Registered: 11/15/2011
Offline
373 posts
 

Re: Pacific Rim Event in EU????

Aug 26, 2013

Yes. It was cool. Giant robot standing in the water off Home Square. Mini-game w/ costume reward. They also had nice freebies for promo of "The Hangover 3".  Don't even get me started on the Hed Kandi event & rewards!

 

I do not know why NA didn't get these. Disappointing.

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 11 (167 Views)
Fender Bender
Registered: 06/15/2011
Offline
2728 posts
 

Re: Pacific Rim Event in EU????

Aug 26, 2013


Burmecian_Rat wrote:

The game sucked IMO. Couldn't manage to beat it because the half-circle analog stick motions wouldn't seem to register for me and/or my partner was bad too.


There was a glitch in the analog stick movements. They didn't register correctly if at all, if you managed to hit all the face button combos and a partner that did the same it was a breeze.:womanhappy:

=+=Irresponsible kids are raised by irresponsible parents who were once irresponsible kids themselves.The vicious cycle continues.=+=
Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 11 (162 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 06/15/2011
Offline
2728 posts
 

Re: Pacific Rim Event in EU????

Aug 26, 2013


anojam wrote:

Yes. It was cool. Giant robot standing in the water off Home Square. Mini-game w/ costume reward. They also had nice freebies for promo of "The Hangover 3".  Don't even get me started on the Hed Kandi event & rewards!

 

I do not know why NA didn't get these. Disappointing.


NA Home is always last to the party it seems. "Not Avaialable.":womanhappy:

=+=Irresponsible kids are raised by irresponsible parents who were once irresponsible kids themselves.The vicious cycle continues.=+=
Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 11 (160 Views)
Splicer
Registered: 12/20/2010
Offline
51 posts
 

Re: Pacific Rim Event in EU????

Aug 26, 2013

Black_MagicWoman wrote:

 


anojam wrote:

Yes. It was cool. Giant robot standing in the water off Home Square. Mini-game w/ costume reward. They also had nice freebies for promo of "The Hangover 3".  Don't even get me started on the Hed Kandi event & rewards!

 

I do not know why NA didn't get these. Disappointing.


NA Home is always last to the party it seems. "Not Avaialable.":womanhappy:


Yeap seem like NA dont get that many cool stuff.. time to set up an out of country account ..LoL

Suupa Doopa Becka..:smileywink:


http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/media/gallerypage/image-id/210609iB9D3FC07090073B3
Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 11 (150 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 06/15/2011
Offline
2728 posts
 

Re: Pacific Rim Event in EU????

Aug 26, 2013

RBX28DETT wrote:

Black_MagicWoman wrote:

 


anojam wrote:

Yes. It was cool. Giant robot standing in the water off Home Square. Mini-game w/ costume reward. They also had nice freebies for promo of "The Hangover 3".  Don't even get me started on the Hed Kandi event & rewards!

 

I do not know why NA didn't get these. Disappointing.


NA Home is always last to the party it seems. "Not Avaialable.":womanhappy:


Yeap seem like NA dont get that many cool stuff.. time to set up an out of country account ..LoL


Options are always a good thing.:womanhappy:

=+=Irresponsible kids are raised by irresponsible parents who were once irresponsible kids themselves.The vicious cycle continues.=+=
Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 11 (145 Views)
Fender Bender
Registered: 03/01/2010
Online
2715 posts
 

Re: Pacific Rim Event in EU????

Aug 26, 2013

Sorry if you missed it, the armor was really sweet ^_^. It is a shame NA didn't have the event here. I am hoping they start getting more movie/ product tie ins


Thanks Asuka424 for the Signature
Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 11 (117 Views)
Reply
0 Likes