Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Jun 30 2010
By: Razokevin Survivor 2537 posts

PSN+ should give Home benefits too.....

37 replies 9 views Edited Jun 30, 2010

THIS POST LOOKS LIKE THIS ONE:

Playstation Plus Subscribers Should Get Extra Home Features

but its not the same, im just complaining about the Carnival minigames(we shouldnt pay for it)

PSN+ members should get unlimited play to those paid minigames, (carnival space that comes tomorrow)
come on plz, i spent all i had on psn plus, and they r charging to play midway carnival minigames? nuhh cant be truth.  i thought psn+ was premium.( it actually is but .....)
btw, if they wanted to do this....why they didnt just put the dang items in the store? this is a disguise to make us pay more for an item, btw, i still think we should get PSN+ home related benefits,beside bunch of discounts on games at store that nobody buys.

¨°º¤ø„¸||¸„ø¤º°¨
Please use plain text.
Message 29 of 38 (9 Views)
Sackboy
346 posts

Re: hummm.....

Jun 30, 2010

Razokevin wrote:

PSN+ members should get free access to those paid minigames, looks like you can only enter midway carival with tickets that you have to buy?
come on plz, i spent all i had on psn plus, and they r charging to play on the midway carnival? nuhh cant be truth.  i thought psn+ was premium.( it actually is but .....)

You can enter it without a ticket, just can't play the games.

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 38 (9 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2537 posts

Jun 30, 2010

Princessx0xDee wrote:

aggghs, so its useless going there, that means  i could go to better places with free games before visiting the carnival  

¨°º¤ø„¸||¸„ø¤º°¨
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 38 (9 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5047 posts

Jun 30, 2010

Razokevin wrote:

Princessx0xDee wrote:

aggghs, so its useless going there, that means  i could go to better places with free games before visiting the carnival  

It was pretty much a known fact that it was going to be pay to play - even in the video showing GW at the Carnival - you saw that there were "tokens" left in his "piggy bank" - So - why the surprise?

And why should PSN+ members get that sort of special treatment?  Personally - I don't agree on ALL games being pay to play.  Maybe just a few of the ones that give out Awesome rewards - but if all you get is a T-shirt - "watch out for the forum postings" soon after Thursday's Update.

JPConway

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 38 (9 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4789 posts

Jun 30, 2010
Yeh, the space is useless for me as well. I ain't gonna pay to play.
jaymc account
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 38 (9 Views)
Fender Bender
4789 posts

Jun 30, 2010
"And why should PSN+ members get that sort of special treatment?" Well, maybe because you pay $50; seems right to me.
jaymc account
Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 38 (9 Views)
Survivor
2537 posts

Jun 30, 2010

jaymc wrote:
"And why should PSN+ members get that sort of special treatment?" Well, maybe because you pay $50; seems right to me.

indeed, i have friends that dont play games, and are always in home, and they bought psn+ , psn+ should have so many ways to make every1 satisfied, therre is a lot of peiople that dont buy games from the ps store, and  there is a bunch of disccounts, that benefit those who buy games there, well, people who dont play games should get a benefit fro mthe ps+ or people who do both things should get all the posible benefits, thats why it is plus, because its suposed to be the maximum experience you can get on the ps3?

¨°º¤ø„¸||¸„ø¤º°¨
Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 38 (9 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5047 posts

Jun 30, 2010

jaymc wrote:

Doesn't seem right to me - PSN+ is not just for Home.  So you paid $50.00 - that shouldn't give anyone who purchased PSN+ the right to get that much "free" stuff on a basically FREE service.  And its really not fair for those who can't afford to purchase the PSN+ package.  Many youngsters don't have that sort of money - heck - lot's of the users these days find it hard to drop the $$$ like they did a while back.

Now - if only a few of the games are pay to play - for some awesome rewards - I can see that - but hopefully not every game is a pay to play. 

JPConway

Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 38 (9 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
29177 posts

Jun 30, 2010

And what about all the users that support Home by spending tons of money on it?

Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 38 (9 Views)
Survivor
2537 posts

Jun 30, 2010

Joanna_Dark_ wrote:

And what about all the users that support Home by spending tons of money on it?

exactly, we are constantly buying a lot of home items, and now we have to pay for "freebies" , thecnicaly they arent free.

¨°º¤ø„¸||¸„ø¤º°¨
Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 38 (9 Views)
0 Likes