Do you mean 
Sackboy
616 posts

Re: PSN Tech Support Servers Down: If you Dont Have the beta CHECK TOMORROW

May 4, 2007

NO FEAR!! wrote:

Mav1323 wrote:

NO FEAR!! wrote:
Not that I want to take hope from the other homeless ones, but I don't think they missed anyone when they updated the store.  If it's not there, it's not there.

I was hoping too, but when I was told where to check and I didn't see it, I just had to accept it and move on.

wow, if it hasn't been proven by now I think it's pretty obvious that the invitations were completely random since a mod here didn't even get in.

That's a fact Jack, the MODs don't get any special treatment for beta invites.  PSU and GAP are 2 totaly different animals.  I'm proud to be a GAP member and I have had my fare share of beta's.  The fact is we are all in this for the game so as long as my fellow GAP members are taking care of this one..I'm OK with that.  At least I know issues will be reported and people will be running it through it's paces.

Yeah, I'm glad about that too but unlike you.. I haven't had the oppertunity to beta test anything yet and I've been a member since 2004 and I have all my products registered.  I know I'll get a chance eventually but I was hoping Home would be my shot.  Oh well, there's always the next beta.

PS3 owner since 12/7/06 | G.A.P member since 2004
PLAY B3YOND
Message 41 of 55 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3390 posts

May 4, 2007

NO FEAR!! wrote:
Not that I want to take hope from the other homeless ones, but I don't think they missed anyone when they updated the store.  If it's not there, it's not there.

I was hoping too, but when I was told where to check and I didn't see it, I just had to accept it and move on.

You are a mod, there is not reason why you should get in...
Message 42 of 55 (0 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
7855 posts

May 4, 2007

IceCold wrote:

NO FEAR!! wrote:

You are a mod, there is not reason why you should get in...

True, but i'm also a GAP member and got the initial invite.  I was hoping to get in, but I just wanted to point out to others to not take it personal that many who got the initial invite got passed over for the final cut.
Message 43 of 55 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
318 posts

May 4, 2007
so because your a mod and your in gap means that you get a free ride is this what your saying so cause its says psmod next to your name means that you get in and someone else got shafted that in my eyes is **bleep** and it should not be like that i think its very one sided and not fair at all !
 photo angel.jpg
Message 44 of 55 (0 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
7855 posts

May 4, 2007

Sinister-Saint- wrote:
so because your a mod and your in gap means that you get a free ride is this what your saying so cause its says psmod next to your name means that you get in and someone else got shafted that in my eyes is **bleep** and it should not be like that i think its very one sided and not fair at all !

Sorry if your missing my point.  I didn't get in.  I don't get any free rides, I'm a member here and a GAP member there.  So I'm saying it's not like that.  It is fair and no one get's special treatment.

Message Edited by NO FEAR!! on 05-04-2007 01:45 AM
Message 45 of 55 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
91 posts

May 4, 2007
Jeez that guy jumped down your throat, anyway, its gonna be ok either way, ALL of us still, are going to be able to get the full game. Sooo...look forward to that?
---
Message 46 of 55 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1440 posts

May 4, 2007
wait, mod, do you know how many people are in GAP total?  i've been part of gap for almost 2 years(and never got any stuff... ) but i was never sure how big it really is. 
GAP.SOCOM.
Message 47 of 55 (0 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
15955 posts

May 4, 2007
POSTED ON IGN MESSAGE BOARDS:

My support person is hand delivering my contact info directly to the tech team to verify that I received the email, and to get me on the beta.

GAP MEMBERS FOR THE WIN

hugs

Message 48 of 55 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
323 posts

May 4, 2007

Maggot9 wrote:

My support person is hand delivering my contact info directly to the tech team to verify that I received the email, and to get me on the beta.

GAP MEMBERS FOR THE WIN

hugs

?
PSN: Stink_fist
Free Image HostingFree Image Hosting
Message 49 of 55 (0 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
31 posts

May 4, 2007

Maggot9 wrote:

GAP MEMBERS FOR THE WIN

hugs

You know, like w t f?!

Message Edited by NeoUnknown on 05-04-2007 03:53 AM
Official G.A.P. Member
Playstation Plus Member
Message 50 of 55 (0 Views)
0 Likes