Wastelander
539 posts

Re: PSHome Blog Post: Get Ready for Independence Day in PlayStation Home

Jun 26, 2013

Joystick_Warrior wrote:

EDEA_KRAMER wrote:

Joystick_Warrior wrote:

EDEA_KRAMER wrote:

tempest, can you answer a question that me and many others want to know? why was the villains lair set removed and will it ever return? i really need that set for some decorations and would be very pleased if it were restored if only for a short while

I have to think back, but from what I remember the developers of the space and items were no longer working on Home and one of the items was broken, thus we decided to remove all the content from the store to prevent users from buying broken items. I need to dig back into my notes but I'm pretty sure it revolved around this.

i thought sony was the dev behind the set? is it possible to add some of the items minus the broken one? please consider this. its a great set and no items are even close to the style of them. thanks for the reply as well

No matter who the developer were, they were not working on Home anymore from what I recall, they moved on to other projects within the company. In addition to clarify a bit more, the personal space was buggy and broken too and since no one was there to fix it, we removed the space and in turn took the related merchandise too. That being said, your suggestion about bringing them back belongs....well in a suggestion thread :smileyhappy: 

hey , sorry for derailing this thread yet again  but the villains lair apartment is in fact still in estates. i know because i purchased it a few weeks ago hoping it would somehow add the set as well lol. i am looking at it right now in estates as well. but again thanks for the reply and ill be sure to put in the suggestion thread again and keep my fingers crossed. thanks

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 21 of 27 (115 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation Community Manager
4703 posts

Re: PSHome List of Updates (June 26 2013): Get Ready for Independence Day in PlayStation Home

Jun 26, 2013

bestscreenname wrote:

Where are the wacky LMOS shown in the VIS video?  Had some people asking about them in-world but couldn't find them anywhere.

Just checked and they were pulled last minute.  I'm told that they are due for the 3rd now.  Appologies!

Tempest_Fire | @strebeck
PlayStation Network Senior Community Manager
Sony Computer Entertainment America
Message 22 of 27 (115 Views)
Survivor
1882 posts

Jun 26, 2013

Jason1802128 wrote:

Joystick_Warrior wrote:

EDEA_KRAMER wrote:

Joystick_Warrior wrote:

EDEA_KRAMER wrote:

tempest, can you answer a question that me and many others want to know? why was the villains lair set removed and will it ever return? i really need that set for some decorations and would be very pleased if it were restored if only for a short while

I have to think back, but from what I remember the developers of the space and items were no longer working on Home and one of the items was broken, thus we decided to remove all the content from the store to prevent users from buying broken items. I need to dig back into my notes but I'm pretty sure it revolved around this.

i thought sony was the dev behind the set? is it possible to add some of the items minus the broken one? please consider this. its a great set and no items are even close to the style of them. thanks for the reply as well

No matter who the developer were, they were not working on Home anymore from what I recall, they moved on to other projects within the company. In addition to clarify a bit more, the personal space was buggy and broken too and since no one was there to fix it, we removed the space and in turn took the related merchandise too. That being said, your suggestion about bringing them back belongs....well in a suggestion thread :smileyhappy: 

Wait!  What?  I didn't even notice the Villains Lair was removed from the store.  Was that quite awhile ago?

Wait! What? I didn't even notice the Vilains Lair was buggy!  My gf one's worked fine last time I went there.

Could be wrong thou.

co-founder
The Black Hat Squad/Black Hat Squadron/Novus Black Hats
Novus international elite force
Black Hats website
Black Hats on Facebook
Message 23 of 27 (110 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation Community Manager
4703 posts

Jun 26, 2013

Dr_Do-Little wrote:

Jason1802128 wrote:

Joystick_Warrior wrote:

EDEA_KRAMER wrote:

Joystick_Warrior wrote:

EDEA_KRAMER wrote:

Wait!  What?  I didn't even notice the Villains Lair was removed from the store.  Was that quite awhile ago?

Wait! What? I didn't even notice the Vilains Lair was buggy!  My gf one's worked fine last time I went there.

Could be wrong thou.

Villains Lair set

Tempest_Fire | @strebeck
PlayStation Network Senior Community Manager
Sony Computer Entertainment America
Message 24 of 27 (105 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
1725 posts

Jun 26, 2013

Dr_Do-Little wrote:

Jason1802128 wrote:

Joystick_Warrior wrote:

EDEA_KRAMER wrote:

Joystick_Warrior wrote:

EDEA_KRAMER wrote:

Could be wrong thou.

If I remember correctly the Village Griefer game tends to get a little buggy sometimes.  That and the leader board didn't always reset originally when you left the space.

jason 1 8 0 2 1 2 8 signature
Message 25 of 27 (103 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
1882 posts

Jun 26, 2013

Nope, read it again and J_W clearly stated personal space. But ok, the leaderboard now reset so I give  you that one.

co-founder
The Black Hat Squad/Black Hat Squadron/Novus Black Hats
Novus international elite force
Black Hats website
Black Hats on Facebook
Message 26 of 27 (98 Views)
PlayStation MVP
1725 posts

Jun 26, 2013

I just reread that as well LOL

"we removed the space and in turn took the related merchandise too."