Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Jun 29 2013
By: Katari1260 Hekseville Citizen 229 posts

PSHome Friends Active vs Not =P

[ Edited ]
26 replies 265 views Edited Jun 29, 2013

Anyone else have this issue:

So I was going through my friendlist, looking at all the amazing people I have added into it, and I realized.... I'm almost maxed out on friends. The even sadder part, is that our of those people about 20 of them use home frequently, and even WORSE then that, none of them are along the lines of activly helpful.

Meaning: While I have the friends on home which I would consider active, I just now realized that I literally have to gift myself items from the Lockwood gift machine, and other places when items are free, just because my friends don't know how to use it, don't have one, or are just not really caring about it, which I consider not active in my life.

I'm a lonely panda, has anyone else had this issue? Lol I feel like we should have an "add me" kinda help day.

P.S. it's not an expectation, but when i've offered countless hours helping someone, and being their friend, including even gifting people things and they can't return a free item gift out of kindness during a limited time, even as an appreciation gift, i find it kinda rude.

Message 1 of 27 (265 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2879 posts

Re: PSHome Friends Active vs Not =P

Jun 29, 2013

I rotate people in and out of my friends, some never worked out, some because they were gone over 2 months, some because either I or they are mad a little while. I have more than one avi, so some might be in some of my friend lists, some in all, or maybe in just one. No one knows all my avis because there are sometimes I just like doing things alone

Thanks Asuka424 for the Signature
Message 2 of 27 (261 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4834 posts

Jun 29, 2013

I'm friends with all my alts.   :smileyvery-happy:    But I don't use Home no moe, but feel free addy.   :smileytongue:

Message 3 of 27 (253 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
1882 posts

Jun 29, 2013

I've stop adding people on first meet a long time ago. Found out they were rarely "helpfull or real friend". You gotta remember friendship and gifting are two vastly different thing. Now with the club I do have to constantly delete people who are not logging on anymore. Not many left thou...

Yeah sometimes you have to make choices, hard one.

co-founder
The Black Hat Squad/Black Hat Squadron/Novus Black Hats
Novus international elite force
Black Hats website
Black Hats on Facebook
Message 4 of 27 (252 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
11848 posts

Jun 29, 2013

Katari1260 wrote:

I'm a lonely panda, has anyone else had this issue? Lol I feel like we should have an "add me" kinda help day.

I can add you. 

photo AL2009manBanner2013_zpsd80ecc86.png
Message 5 of 27 (234 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
229 posts

Jun 29, 2013
Haha adds sound fun.

yeah I noticed that, but i rarely add on the first go around, usually after meeting someone a good 4 times in home randomly then i add them, or accept their pending friend request.
Message 6 of 27 (220 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
2872 posts

Jun 29, 2013

:^/ I left my less active and non-active friends on my list just to see how far it goes. Well, after twenty-four months, the text changes to "two or more years." That's a long time to be off of PSN altogether. Or, maybe that's what happens when a password is forgotten, and a fictional e-mail address was used to create the account in the first place, or something.

It's kind of wistful, actually.

Message 7 of 27 (206 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1388 posts

Jun 29, 2013

I''m up for an add, Katari. Throw a request my way, if you want.

"Do you remember what today is , Jack?"
Message 8 of 27 (195 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
229 posts

Jun 29, 2013
Id love to light, but you're full haha
Message 9 of 27 (171 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6070 posts

Jun 29, 2013

I like to help new people in HOME get free items in HOME. So my friends list is always full to the max. Every week I look at my friends list, if a "friend" on my list has been offline for more than one week, I delete them. If a "friend" on my list has not written to me or spoken to me in more than one week, I delete them.

The strange thing is that sometimes when I delete somebody, one month later they write to me and ask "Why did you delete me?" I write back and ask, "Why did it take you one month to notice that I deleted you?"

anigif_enhanced-buzz-20718-1367435558-37.gif

Here's symbols to copy & paste into your friends list comment. ℡ № ª
⇒⇔ ¹ ² ³ ® ™ ‰ © ½ ¼ ¾ ←↑→↓ψ † ‡ ※♪♭♯★ ☆▲▼△▽◆ ◇ ○ ◎ ● ■ □ 回 〓 √∞♂♀ 웃 유
Ω ①②③④⑤⑥⑦⑧⑨⑩⑪⑫⑬⑭⑮⑯⑰⑱⑲⑳ ㎎ ㎏ ㎜ ㎝ ㎞ ㎡ ㏄ ≒ Æ æ η α β ε α₩£ ≡ » « ¶ † εïз ∵
∴ #’〈 〉《 》「」『 』【 】〔 〕ミ 彡 ッ シ!#@ $ %
&()*+,-./0123456789:;<=>?ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZabcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz[\
]^_`{|}~¢£ㄻ ㄼ ㄽ ㄾ ㄿ ㅁ ㅂ ㅄ ㅅ ㅆ ㅇ ㅈ ㅊ ㅋ ㅌ ㅍ ㅎㄱ 을 ㄺ卍∃⊥ ∀ Ξ Σ Π 文 ≒≠ ≡≦
≧ⅠⅡⅢ Ⅳ Ⅴ Ⅵ Ⅶ Ⅷ Ⅸ Ⅹ ⅰ ⅱ ⅲ ⅳ ⅴ ⅵ ⅶ ⅷ ⅸ ⅹ¬ ̄ ±∂∩∀∇∠∧∨∩∪∫∬⊂⊃⊥⊿⌒─│┌┐└┘├┤┬┴┼─
━│┃┌┏ ┐┓└┗ ┘┛├┝┠┣ ┤┥┨┫┬ ┯ ┰ ┳ ┴ ┷ ┸ ┻ ┼ ┿ ╂ ╋
Message 10 of 27 (168 Views)