Wastelander
597 posts

Re: PS4 experience rewards and card locations.

Nov 22, 2013
If I remember right, you find one half in the trash on the left, one half in the trash to the right, then combine to make 1 card at the machine above the blue goo.
Please use plain text.
Message 91 of 122 (671 Views)
Welcoming Committee
8652 posts

Nov 22, 2013
Once you have two card halves bring those to the big glowy PSN bubble beside the glowimg ooze. Not the GIANT one, but the one to the right of that.

Maybe that helps.
Support Forums
Please use plain text.
Message 92 of 122 (667 Views)
First Son
4 posts

Nov 23, 2013

Not sure what I just did but talked and played at the big Vita a few times with 11 cards and unlocked everything, try this all.

Please use plain text.
Message 93 of 122 (561 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
5 posts

Nov 23, 2013

Is there any possibility that someone will help out those of us who are not die hard gamers with the answers to the questions in the PS logo quiz to unlock the door? I have read all of these posts and every reference just says to "do the quiz", yet no help in doing any of  the questions.  Seriously, this is not like it is a bar exam for being a lawyer or anything else like that. Guidance please?

Please use plain text.
Message 94 of 122 (544 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
1643 posts

Nov 23, 2013

All the questions in the quiz come from the cards you collect.  I don't remember the questions/answers, but if you read the cards as you unlocked them, it shouldn't be too much of a problem.  Someone else might be able to provide a full question/answer guide.

"I don't know about you, but I intend to write a strongly worded letter to the White Star Line about all of this."
Please use plain text.
Message 95 of 122 (524 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
5 posts

Nov 23, 2013

If you did not flip the cards to read them when you found them, during the quiz you can flip the cards by pressing the square button.  There is a timer, so you may have to start the quiz multiple times to read the backs of  the cards, but it is right that the questions are easy upon reading the flip side of the cards.  To get the last two cards after successful completion of the quiz, sparkles will develop in front of the Vista console where the two remaining cards are located.  I used my second created account to go through the game a second time, so I was able to read the card flip sides, which I did not do the first go around.  Hint, read the card flip sides each time.  I suspect they may have thirteen questions or more that you might be given to answer during the quiz, but do not know that to be the case.

Please use plain text.
Message 96 of 122 (502 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
634 posts

Nov 23, 2013

No option whatsoever on the dance floor to "listen to voices" even after touching the goo.

Fail

Current home rating: 5.2/10

Please use plain text.
Message 97 of 122 (478 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1276 posts

Nov 23, 2013
Mark Cerny is the game director to
Spoiler
Knack

Whick console we are not ready for

Spoiler
PS1

I for got the other question...

What the hot racing game?

Spoiler
Driveclub
Please use plain text.
Message 98 of 122 (466 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
556 posts

Nov 24, 2013

I also was stuck at 11 cards until I went and played/talked to the Vita. It can be hard to make the prompt come up for the Vita because the guy you talk to is standing right next to it, but keep trying until it gives you the option to take a second look at the Vita, not the guy.

Please use plain text.
Message 99 of 122 (397 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4390 posts

Nov 24, 2013
Took me around 45 mins to complete it all. The loading times along with the sparkles not showing most of the time made it longer when you first play it.

Rewards are decent. I know EU Home already got the PS1 along with the controller a long time ago and it was a totally different event.

The PS4 should of had a bright blue strip of light or made with lighter textures since you can't see much for it being that small and dark.
Please use plain text.
Message 100 of 122 (351 Views)
0 Likes