Yes, thats right, WicKeD's Mens Sikk Fashion Runway!
This is the place for Fashionable dudes to show off their great outfits!
So, go ahead, show off your best(or worse...?) outfits! And remember, have fun with it!
Rulez! (There everywhere you go!)
1. This thread is only for the dudes. (Please ladies, if you want to post your looks, go here).
2. Stay focused! ...on your self. Not the background. That keeps the picture from being so big.
3. No insults or flaming will be tolerated.
4. No Real big pics. Keep it a decent size.
5. Post the pic, not a link!
6. List the clothes you wore in your pic. (optional...)
7. Do not alter you or your outfit with photoshop... Although, making frames or BG effects to draw more attention to the outfit is just fine.
-Use your camera to take pics
-transfer them to a USB from your HDD
-Crop them using Photoshop, Paint, or another editing program.
-use TinyPic or another Hosting site to post them.
Here is Something to get us started, use these as examples:
The WicKeD look
Retro Punk WicKeD
Message Edited by wicked-sikk-1990 on 10-29-2009 10:40 PMMessage Edited by wicked-sikk-1990 on 10-30-2009 09:01 AM
Here's to the Kawaii Section of PHome!,,, Teen kinda vibe, my avi cheerleading
the 4th of July, riding a bike in Acorn Meadows
on a carousel in beautiful wacky Serenity Park
on Bramblenook farm ready to chop wood. Watch out, kitty.
me and da kitty take a break, me in a real virtual rocking chair that actually rocks
Kikai I am not good out so I stay in the office as a General. Hey! Make up your own rules.
this is just a promo photo. General Fleetfoot doesn't really do this stuff.
I really like horse riding...
I won this suit in JP Home.