Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Lombax Warrior
223 posts

Re: PS3 Home: The Mens Fashion Runway!

Nov 12, 2009

Thank you for the Freddy comments, guys!

Here is some new stuff, no character imitations, though. lol.

Just Wicked.

Enjoy!

===============================================================

Chillin at the beach, I figured I'd join in with the many who have taken pics here. lol.

(I was reaching for the Tanning Lotion, lol)

Just Casual

This one was a bit of a slip up, lol.

This is the downside to that little water decoration in the Penthouse.

Gets the floors wet and its friggen' slip and slide! lol

Please use plain text.
Message 231 of 915 (202 Views)
Treasure Hunter
4834 posts

Nov 12, 2009

gman_harmon wrote:

JPMyrtleBeachSC wrote:

This little item (no pun intended) seems to be popping up (pun intended) a lot more in Home these days:

*snip snip snip*

Who would have guessed that the Jersey and the shorts were so close in color?   

JP

Message Edited by JPMyrtleBeachSC on 11-11-2009 11:51 PM
Message Edited by JPMyrtleBeachSC on 11-11-2009 11:57 PM

OY!  Put some pants on, there are children present!

I needed a laugh today, thanks JP.

Ummm. This is a men's fashion thread.*Ahem*

Please use plain text.
Message 232 of 915 (202 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
291 posts

Nov 12, 2009

hyperkane wrote:

gman_harmon wrote:

JPMyrtleBeachSC wrote:

This little item (no pun intended) seems to be popping up (pun intended) a lot more in Home these days:

*snip snip snip*

JP

Message Edited by JPMyrtleBeachSC on 11-11-2009 11:51 PM
Message Edited by JPMyrtleBeachSC on 11-11-2009 11:57 PM

Jealousy is not your forte - Mr Kane (ya ole fart) 

And to Gman - you are most welcome - it did get a little chilly in the poker area - hehehe

JP

Message Edited by JPMyrtleBeachSC on 11-12-2009 06:08 AM
Please use plain text.
Message 233 of 915 (202 Views)
PlayStation MVP
29119 posts

Nov 12, 2009

hyperkane wrote:

gman_harmon wrote:

JPMyrtleBeachSC wrote:

*snip snip snip*

JP

LoL

I wonder what the reaction would be if a lady was dressed that way? Humm... I do have one question though, where are the shorts JP talks about above? I don't see them. LoL

Please use plain text.
Message 234 of 915 (202 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
291 posts

Nov 12, 2009

Joanna_Dark_ wrote:

hyperkane wrote:

gman_harmon wrote:

JPMyrtleBeachSC wrote:

*snip snip snip*

JP

LoL

I wonder what the reaction would be if a lady was dressed that way? Humm... I do have one question though, where are the shorts JP talks about above? I don't see them. LoL

Morning Ms J - I promise - they are there - that jersey is longer than I thought - LOL 

JP

Please use plain text.
Message 235 of 915 (201 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1736 posts

Nov 12, 2009
JP, I'm afraid I owe you an apology. When I told you to stay out of my wardrobe I didn't realize that you didn't have a pair of pants to your name. Please, feel free to borrow whatever you need. We can't have you going out in public dressed like that.
Please use plain text.
Message 236 of 915 (201 Views)
Lombax Warrior
231 posts

Nov 12, 2009

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

young fly and flashy.

Photobucket
Please use plain text.
Message 237 of 915 (201 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
291 posts

Nov 13, 2009

Number_51 wrote:
JP, I'm afraid I owe you an apology. When I told you to stay out of my wardrobe I didn't realize that you didn't have a pair of pants to your name. Please, feel free to borrow whatever you need. We can't have you going out in public dressed like that.

Thanks 51 - Now - if you would just give me the combo's to all those locks you put on your closet door - I could wear civil clothing once again. 

JP

Please use plain text.
Message 238 of 915 (200 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
291 posts

Nov 13, 2009

Rodimus_ wrote:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

young fly and flashy.

Nice Pics Rodimus - but let's work on sizing them down a little - they are getting big.

JP

Please use plain text.
Message 239 of 915 (200 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
29119 posts

Nov 13, 2009

I posted this in my Ladies Fashion Thread. Hope you don't mind my posting it here. I suspect it would useful for some when it comes to sizing pics so they display without creating scrolling issues when viewing not only the pics but the text.

http://boardsus.playstation.com/playstation/board/message?board.id=ps3home&message.id=821632#M821632

___

Posting Images Primer  (Please skip if this isn't for you!!!)

I realize this post isn't for everyone so skip it if you aren't interested but for those technically inclined. :smileyhappy::smileytongue::smileyhappy:

Ok, lets try this to see if this might help some with respect to posting pictures. Number_51, please chime in if I'm getting this wrong.

I found this information provided by Number_51 very interesting. It appears the most common monitor resolution used by people accessing websites it 1024 x 768 (or larger). Over 50 percent have that monitor resolution set to 1024 on their PC's, and posting images to websites should really be set-up to accomodate those users if you want them to view your posts as intended. 

Common Monitor Resolutions (some statistics)

1. 1024x768    30,797   53.71%

2. 1280x1024  7,702     13.43%

3. 1280x800    7,219     12.59%

4. 1440x900    3,117     5.44%

5. 800x600      1,829     3.19%

As a result the browser window is approximately divided up as follows for the 1024 resolution type (courtesy Number_51):

To make a long story short, the available number of pixels available when posting pictures (or a group of pictures) should not exceed approximately 690 pixels. If it does it will overflow the browser window forcing the user to scroll left to right to either read text or to see the entire picture, or if separate pictures it will force the second or third picture to the next line so to speak.

The preferable thing to do when posting pictures is to keep the size within 690 pixels (I'd recommend no more than 680 pixels). When I post two images side by side now I keep both images to 340 pixels each which is a total of 680 pixels. That should keep the browser window happy with respect to the size for the monitor resolution most people view this website at and hopefully keep the images displayed in the browser the way they were intended to be viewed.

Key Issues Are Here:

When posting two images (no space between the pics): 340 + 340 = 680 pixels total. 

When posting one image:  keep images to no more than 680 pixels wide

You can set your size either by setting the information in the dialog box before inserting it into your post, or by selecting the picture after inserting it, and then setting the size. (Note: hitting the small tree icon in the tool bar, circled in red in the pic below, when posting will open up the insert picture dialog box.)

What I do is set the width and leave the second dimension blank. That will keep the picture from distorting or having to try and figure out what the second dimension should be. The following window shows how I set my dialog box before hitting insert. I place the link, then edit the size (1st field is the width) to either 340 or 680 while leaving the second field blank. Then I hit Insert. 

Note: I also photo edit all my pictures in photoshop and in doing so I work with a fixed crop of 3.5" x 5" or 5" x 3.5" at 200 dpi. That insures that all my pictures will be the same size which makes it easier for me to size them and have them the same size when inserting them into my posts. (Technically 72 dpi would be suffiicient but I won't go there. LoL)

It's a slow day for me so I guess this is something to have occupied my time. Hopefully some will find it useful. :smileytongue:

__

Note: Another Primer on Uploading and Inserting pics can be found at the following link

http://boardsus.playstation.com/playstation/board/message?board.id=ps3home&thread.id=795774&view=by_...

Message Edited by Joanna_Dark_ on 11-13-2009 08:27 AM
Please use plain text.
Message 240 of 915 (200 Views)