Joanna_Dark_ wrote:

JPMyrtleBeachSC wrote:

Boomer_3_14_15_9 wrote:

JPMyrtleBeachSC wrote:

Be Kind - that's all I can ask

JP

Thanks JP, that is perfect.

Which month will feature you?

July is my birth month - if that's okay by all?

JP

July would work for me. That is one good looking calendar month there JP! Woot! Woot!  On a side note, perhaps we could get Rob to spring for getting the car washed before the REAL PHOTO SHOOT begins! I think Electronic Arts can handle that tidbit related to finances. My modeling fee on the other hand for the Ladies Calendar might be a bit different! Hee hee.

Message Edited by Joanna_Dark_ on 10-31-2009 01:47 PM

July is good for me too.

Please leave the car alone, I think it looks.........ummmm.............rugged, might be the word I'm looking for.

Please use plain text.
Message 91 of 914 (308 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1807 posts

Re: PS3 Home: The Mens Fashion Runway!

Nov 1, 2009

Number_51 wrote:

Have you seen my Elf friend?

Training at the dojo

This one was taken before we had cameras. But come on, it's the beach! I had to include it.

Going for a hike

Nice pictures Number_51,

I left two to comment on,

As far as the top one, I did not realize there were other elves on Home. I will have to try to get my elf picture up over on the Ladies Thread.

And the bottom one is looking like you may want to consider the "Men of EA Poker Calander" too, I hear July is spoken for, but there is still August.

Please use plain text.
Message 92 of 914 (308 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
291 posts

Nov 1, 2009

Boomer_3_14_15_9 wrote:

Number_51 wrote:

Have you seen my Elf friend?

Training at the dojo

This one was taken before we had cameras. But come on, it's the beach! I had to include it.

Going for a hike

Nice pictures Number_51,

As far as the top one, I did not realize there were other elves on Home. I will have to try to get my elf picture up over on the Ladies Thread.

And the bottom one is looking like you may want to consider the "Men of EA Poker Calander" too, I hear July is spoken for, but there is still August.

If 51 would like July - I would certainly give up that month for my good friend!!!!!

JP

Please use plain text.
Message 93 of 914 (308 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1807 posts

Nov 1, 2009

JPMyrtleBeachSC wrote:

Boomer_3_14_15_9 wrote:

Number_51 wrote:

If 51 would like July - I would certainly give up that month for my good friend!!!!!

JP

That is very nice of you JP. I was actually thinking, "Two hot months, Two hot guys". I just didn't know if I should write that.

Please use plain text.
Message 94 of 914 (308 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1736 posts

Nov 1, 2009

Boomer_3_14_15_9 wrote:
Nice pictures Number_51,

August is my birth month so that'll work. I just wish it was a better quality picture. The camera/screenshot feature has been great.
Please use plain text.
Message 95 of 914 (308 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1501 posts

Re: PS3 Home: WicKeD's Mens Fashion Runway!

Nov 1, 2009

That has to be the best one so far, andalso a qwik shout to "51" nice job bro. We need more participants, and more thought process, lets see some more swet oufits, poses, and backgrounds!!! Be bak later w/ some.......some MORE
Message Edited by Shadyknot on 11-01-2009 10:09 AM
Message Edited by Shadyknot on 11-01-2009 10:10 AM
Photobucket
Please use plain text.
Message 96 of 914 (308 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
6100 posts

Nov 1, 2009

Number_51 wrote:

JP made me promise to post some of my outfits here. I've learned something about myself in the process... I'm not a very colorful person when it comes to the way I dress. But I dress this way (except a couple pics at the end) IRL too, so... oh well...

By the way, if you click on the image you can get a bigger pic.

Lets start it off with an old school pic... and one at the office.

Old school  Office

A couple with some more casual wear.

Casual wear  Casual wear

Everyone needs some kind of of a night life right? May as well dress for it.

Out on the town  Night life

When it's time to relax you want to be comfortable.

Out on the town  Bummin' around clothes

Hosting a party, or maybe just a BBQ.

Party time  Mmmm BBQ

Hey, a guy's gotta keep in shape. Here's some active wear.

Going for a hike  

Going for a hike

Very good fashion sence,,, I like these a lot.....

5 stars...

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Please use plain text.
Message 97 of 914 (307 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4834 posts

Nov 1, 2009

Too Late for Halloween?

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

Posting these because we need more pix, less chatter :smileytongue: 

Please use plain text.
Message 98 of 914 (307 Views)
Lombax Warrior
231 posts

Nov 1, 2009

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

young fly and flashy in my european home jersey and blue nike shorts and nike shoes. (all free in europe home)

Message Edited by Rodimus_ on 11-01-2009 01:29 PM
Photobucket
Please use plain text.
Message 99 of 914 (307 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1736 posts

Nov 1, 2009

hyperkane wrote:
Awesome Shady and #51. I need to learn that "click pic for enlargement" trick. Some seem like they could have use the flash function, but all in all they are great. Nice pics jkry. Where is that background from in your first pic?

Hey kane (and anyone else who's interested). The click to enlarge thing isn't too hard and there's probably several ways to go about it. As a webmaster from way back I did it by editing the HTML, but I'll try to describe how to do it in the graphical editor.

1. First your picture needs to be uploaded wherever in the large size to start off with. I made all my pics 640x400 because I was trying to show of some of the backgrounds with the outfits.

2. Post your picture as normal here in the thread (using the 'tree' icon). Enter the URL and description, then change the dimensions (width is the first box, height the second). You can change both width and height, but then you run the risk of skewing the aspect ratio of your picture. So, I just change the width to 320 (half the width of the original) and clear any number out of the height textbox.

3. Select the picture by clicking on the image you just posted.  You should get a bunch of little squares around it (in the corners and middle of each side). While the picture is selected, click on the link icon (chain links right next to the tree). Enter the URL to your original image and if you wish, change the target to open in a new window (I think it's best to do this so people don't lose their place in the post).

That should do it. Repeat for more pictures and submit your post.

Here's a few pics from the other side,  we can't let Joanna have ALL the fun.

Another beach shot. Better quality then my previous submittal but I prefer the Red Bull beach (back when you could get there).

Japan beachwear

Business wear, and hosting a party high above Tokyo.

Business wear  Party wear

Something a little more casual, and (I dunno why I'm posting this) something for those blustery days.

Japan casual  Japan cold weather gear

Please use plain text.
Message 100 of 914 (307 Views)