Search instead for 
Do you mean 
PlayStation MVP
29222 posts

Re: PS3 Home: The Ladies Fashion Runway

[ Edited ]
Aug 2, 2013

Hello everyone!

Just a few images of the Delinquent tops mixed with the Lockwood short/boot combinations released recently. I so wish they'd release the boots as separates but it was nice to have some new boots to wear even if they aren't. These images were taken at the Lockwood Venue. 

And wow two shoots in one day. Someone check Joanna's blood pressure! :smileywink:

Loving all the new shoots. I'm going to have to try and get back to shooting some of the new releases. I'm getting there! So happy to see some new people posting here! Welcome Hello Vicki! Hope you'll spend time with us. And I love your shoot LiL. I so wish they had dropped the underbikini's with that release. That would have been sweet.

The Runway is fun when we get lots of people contributing. it's all about the community and what you all like to wear. 

**hugs**

Joanna

___

Additional images of this Photo shoot are at Joanna's Photostream on Flickr.

Joanna Dark on Twitter

Joanna Dark on Facebook

Joanna Dark on Google Plus

MissJoannaDark on YouTube

Message 12301 of 12,950 (10,368 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
255 posts

Aug 2, 2013

lol theres no grinding involved to get the bikini just pick up the blue sparkling lights (2 per area)

Club Leader of Dirty Angels... Home's Only Adult Burlesque Club :3

“The body is meant to be seen, not all covered up.” by Marilyn Monroe
Message 12302 of 12,950 (10,361 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
1115 posts

Aug 2, 2013

Thank you kindly Joanna! Lovely photo shoot!:smileyhappy:

Message 12303 of 12,950 (10,342 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4378 posts

Aug 2, 2013

Joanna_Dark_ wrote:

Hello everyone!

Just a few images of the Delinquent tops mixed with the Lockwood short/boot combinations released recently. I so wish they'd release the boots as separates but it was nice to have some new boots to wear even if they aren't. These images were taken at the Lockwood Venue. 

And wow two shoots in one day. Someone check Joanna's blood pressure! :smileywink:

Loving all the new shoots. I'm going to have to try and get back to shooting some of the new releases. I'm getting there! So happy to see some new people posting here! Welcome Hello Vicki! Hope you'll spend time with us. And I love your shoot LiL. I so wish they had dropped the underbikini's with that release. That would have been sweet.

The Runway is fun when we get lots of people contributing. it's all about the community and what you all like to wear. 

**hugs**

Joanna

___

Hey Jo

I have a question that has been gnawing at me for a while now.

You have multiple avatars, that you use in your photo shoots.  And you often use them, at the same time, for a single photo shoot.  So that means you are logged into Home twice at the same time.

Plus, the picture may be being taken by another avatar.  So potentially, that could be three simultaneous logins.

My question is.......just how many PS3s do you have girl? lol.

Be One With The Game.

Message 12304 of 12,950 (10,321 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
255 posts

[ Edited ]
Aug 2, 2013

she has 2 ps3's and often has a friend or herself angled properly to take the pics :3

Club Leader of Dirty Angels... Home's Only Adult Burlesque Club :3

“The body is meant to be seen, not all covered up.” by Marilyn Monroe
Message 12305 of 12,950 (10,300 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
1047 posts

Aug 3, 2013

:smileylol:Lol Lil_The_Pill no way are my pictures masterpieces:smileytongue:  Thanks Playa!  Hello ladies wonderful shoots everyone!

The Prairie

bkbv Featuring Konami Raver Gogo Cowgirl top and boots yellow

bkbv Featuring Konami Raver Gogo Cowgirl top and boots yellowbkbv Featuring Konami Raver Gogo Cowgirl top and boots yellowbkbv Featuring Konami Raver Gogo Cowgirl top and boots yellow

Message 12306 of 12,950 (10,244 Views)
Survivor
1115 posts

Aug 3, 2013

Juggernaut Home Screenshot_44.jpgJuggernaut Home Screenshot_43.jpg

Message 12307 of 12,950 (10,233 Views)
Treasure Hunter
4559 posts

Aug 3, 2013

Playa247 wrote:

Thanks  BK! Lovely purse! Love that bathing suit shot too. I saw you and Hoya in the chat log but I never did see you up at the base. I saw a bunch of fashionistas there playing to get that bikini. Now that I got  it I don't know what the heck to wear with it. I hope you show what you wear with yours lol.

Juggernaut Home Screenshot_39.jpgJuggernaut Home Screenshot_40.jpg

Observer Screenshot 10_37 AM 8_1_2013.jpgObserver Screenshot 10_42 AM 8_1_2013.jpgJuggernaut Home Screenshot_41.jpgJuggernaut Home Screenshot_42.jpg

Playa, I see that you have the Celestial costume that I've been thinking about getting. If it isn't too much trouble, can you show me the hair that you got with the Celestail costume you're wearing in your picture?

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 12308 of 12,950 (10,193 Views)
PlayStation MVP
29222 posts

[ Edited ]
Aug 3, 2013

The-Sarge wrote:

Hey Jo

I have a question that has been gnawing at me for a while now.

You have multiple avatars, that you use in your photo shoots.  And you often use them, at the same time, for a single photo shoot.  So that means you are logged into Home twice at the same time.

Plus, the picture may be being taken by another avatar.  So potentially, that could be three simultaneous logins.

My question is.......just how many PS3s do you have girl? lol.

Hi Sarge! 

It's so nice to know you still peek in here from time to time! I enjoy your company. :smileyhappy:

And to answer your questions I have two PS3's. Sometimes when a friend comes over with hers I have access to 3 and my alternate Jill may get into the act if I can swing it. 

I used to have one and then a friend gave me her 40 GB when the bluray drive failed and she bought a new slim. The 40 was perfect for Home and it gave my alternate Claire a way of getting into the act for quite some time. She has an extended friends list which is also nice. At some point the bluray board failed and the machine died when it failed to update when a new core update was released. It just became unusable as it continues to try and install the update. 

I had gotten so attached to my alternate and having her around that I bought a new slim. And relative to taking pictures I take most of my pics with my main account Joanna as the photographer and will shoot Claire alone from Joanna's perspective. I do reverse that sometimes but it depends. I pretty much work by myself for all my shoots. 

I use the Home built in camera for my image capture and from time to time I will use the Observer for a change of angles. It's simply a shame that that device doesn't allow the user the freedom to pose and walk around when shooting. I also use Loot Active Lights as you can see depending upon the location. Hopefully at some point we'll get a camera that isn't directly attached to our avatars. 

And I'm loving the shoots BK and Playa. Sweet! Keep them coming. I'm having a ball watching you all! 

Joanna

Message 12309 of 12,950 (10,183 Views)
Treasure Hunter
3344 posts

[ Edited ]
Aug 3, 2013

EDIT: Never mind! Forgot you have a HD-PVR :smileytongue: but do you use 1 monitor or more or rely on picture-in-picture or preview on a computer?

Jersquall: Any new news on Home on PS4 yet?

Tempest_Fire: Due to a shifting landscape, PlayStation Home will cease publishing new content on November 12, 2014.

@conrad_max

Message 12310 of 12,950 (10,173 Views)
0 Likes