Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Fender Bender
1044 posts

Re: PS3 Home: The Ladies Fashion Runway

Oct 21, 2013

:smileyhappy:Thanks Joanna and Beantot!  Happy Monday everyone!

Tycoon Penthouse

bkbv Featuring Billabong So Bazaar topbkbv Featuring Billabong So Bazaar topbkbv Featuring Billabong  So Bazaar topbkbv Featuring Billabong So Bazaar topBCA

photo bkbvsig0.jpg
Please use plain text.
Message 12481 of 12,919 (1,462 Views)
Lombax Warrior
34 posts

Oct 22, 2013

Hi Ladies here is my newest combination :catvery-happy:  I'm wearing the green corset from the giftmachine with the Lockwood gruesome wedding guest's ruffled skirt and Lockwood delirious squid victoriana gothic boots.  The lmo is Granzella's chic goth loli parasol in black.

Honey57.jpg

Honey58.jpg

Honey59.jpg

Honey60.jpg

Honey61.jpg

Please use plain text.
Message 12482 of 12,919 (1,382 Views)
PlayStation MVP
29073 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 24, 2013

Morning everyone!

Awesome shoots BK and Honey. I really love your combo's. It's hard to believe this thread has been going for so long. Thank you everyone for your sweet comments. I know I've been really busy these days both in real life and with the Final Fantasy MMO. I spent quite a bit of time yesterday with friends at my Glittering Sands. Home is special when it comes to the people and we sure have so much content to pick from these days it's amazing.

I have a shoot together of some Player Inspect items I picked up around Home. I think these are awesome and am not sure why they aren't in stores here yet. I suspect they'll be released at some point soon. The tights look a lot like those released by Peakvox and the halter tops simply say Sony Entertainment so I'm not sure who the developer is. 

It's been fun shopping with player inspect. I have another shoot together which I still need to photoshop but I hope to have that shoot posted soon as well. I'll also try and get up the female content update in the very near future.

Hope you likey!

**hugs**

Joanna

___

And of course a couple images of my Layla from Final Fantasy as a Pugilist and a Dragoon! I'm currently doing some dungeon raids hoping for neat loot (outfits) which are unique to certain treasure chests. 

:smileyhappy:

Additional images of this Photo shoot are at Joanna's Photostream on Flickr.

Joanna Dark on Twitter

Joanna Dark on Facebook

Joanna Dark on Google Plus

MissJoannaDark on YouTube

Please use plain text.
Message 12483 of 12,919 (1,239 Views)
Treasure Hunter
4139 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 25, 2013

Joanna_Dark_ wrote:

I have a shoot together of some Player Inspect items I picked up around Home. I think these are awesome and am not sure why they aren't in stores here yet. I suspect they'll be released at some point soon. The tights look a lot like those released by Peakvox and the halter tops simply say Sony Entertainment so I'm not sure who the developer is. 

These items (which are really nice) have actually been available for around two years via Mall Hack, so it's a quite the mystery why these and many of the other items have never been released in stores, but available to purchase via Mall Hack and Player Inspect.

Interestingly enough though, and perhaps related, is that most of these mystery items are all animated... Which may be why for some reason Sony chose not to officially release them.  It's very odd though.

The animated flower tattoo shirts really look great!

As a bonus, it's nice that people are finally discovering these items for purchase during the $10 credit promo for every $50 spent (which ends in only a few days).

Sony's PlayStation Home updated mission statement...

"Like it never happened"

- Stand for something better than mediocrity and don't disguise it as adequate, when clearly it is far from that to anyone willing to be objective and unbiased. -

Please use plain text.
Message 12484 of 12,919 (1,109 Views)
PlayStation MVP
29073 posts

Oct 27, 2013

Well it's nice D that Tempest clarified buying things with Player Inspect. Obviously that are some items out there which have been acquired by means other than using the mall. I have another fit I'll post soon. 

And ladies I have the alphazone content update for the week. Have a lookie see. http://alphazone4.com/store/update/1751/

**hugs**

Joannna

Update.jpg

Please use plain text.
Message 12485 of 12,919 (1,042 Views)
Splicer
51 posts

Oct 27, 2013

Beautifull outfit BkBv...

Suupa Doopa Becka..:smileywink:

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/media/gallerypage/image-id/210609iB9D3FC07090073B3
Please use plain text.
Message 12486 of 12,919 (1,020 Views)
PlayStation MVP
4200 posts

Oct 28, 2013

Hiya fashionistas! I haven't done a proper shoot in forever, but here's a pic I took yesterday morning of a Tinkerbell-ish look...

Spoiler
ToyLogic fairy wings LMO, SCE butterfly halter(inspect), SCE animated wand(Acorn Meadows Halloween store), Lw green ruffled skirt with belts, Lw juice green stilettos and hair from Gz's pink & sky blue long-sleeved kimono bundle.

Please use plain text.
Message 12487 of 12,919 (964 Views)
Lombax Warrior
34 posts

Oct 31, 2013

Hey Ladies :catvery-happy: I just wanted to say thanks for all the kind words and encouragement I have received from everyone here.  I will be busy on Halloween so I wanted to wish everyone a safe and Happy Halloween. 

HappyHalloween.jpeg

Please use plain text.
Message 12488 of 12,919 (856 Views)
PlayStation MVP
29073 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 1, 2013

Sweet picture Honey Phantom. So happy you're here with your fashion. And Stephie happy to see you back. I wish we could get you here a bit more often. Get that flash drive in action.

Happy Halloween everyone! :smileyhappy:  

And I have a really neat image by Sandara from Deviant Art. I love that site! :smileyhappy: 

http://th06.deviantart.net/fs70/PRE/f/2011/300/6/6/halloween_by_sandara-d2c6p0w.jpg

I have a shoot to post soon and I'll be getting this weeks female update from Alphazone up soon as well. 

**hugs**

Joanna

Happy Halloween!

Please use plain text.
Message 12489 of 12,919 (809 Views)
Survivor
1114 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 1, 2013

finalfantasypic3.JPGfinalfantasypic2.JPG

finalfantasypic4.JPG

Happy Halloween everyone! Love those pics!

Please use plain text.
Message 12490 of 12,919 (756 Views)