Message 12241 of 12,938 (1,066 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3825 posts

Re: PS3 Home: The Ladies Fashion Runway

Jul 3, 2013

Joanna_Dark_ wrote:

myalana wrote:

Very nice pics as always Jo. What bracelet are you sporting?

Thank you Mya and everyone. The bracelets are from the rewards at the UFC space which sadly is no longer available. And I'm simply loving your posts Witchblade. They're amazing. Looking forward to more of them. And I think many of the guys visiting here X-ta-sy aren't seeing the PS4. And Vicki I didn't know you came as a doublemint variety! Wow you have a twin too. 

:smileywink:

And good morning everyone! I finally got my platinum yesterday evening in The Last of Us. Wow what an adventure. It was an awful lot of work but now I suppose I can get back to Home and my regular routine at least for awhile.

TheLastOfUsPlatinum.jpg

i dont know how you people do it. all those plats o_O

KZMProductionsGT
Message 12242 of 12,938 (1,008 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
255 posts

Jul 3, 2013

alot of single player games that dnt require hard mode or Insane mode playthrough completion for trophies., EX Burnout Paradise or Farcry 3, both of which i own and only plats i got for XD

Club Leader of Dirty Angels... Home's Only Adult Burlesque Club :3

“The body is meant to be seen, not all covered up.” by Marilyn Monroe
Message 12243 of 12,938 (987 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
1317 posts

Jul 3, 2013

Nice pics Jo, keep em coming :smileytongue:

Oh, and I certainly appreciate the time you put in on those games. I know some of those games take alot of time and effort. Great job :smileyhappy:

Message 12244 of 12,938 (977 Views)
PlayStation MVP
29198 posts

Jul 4, 2013

hellokittyxo wrote:

Nice pics Jo, keep em coming :smileytongue:

Oh, and I certainly appreciate the time you put in on those games. I know some of those games take alot of time and effort. Great job :smileyhappy:

Thank you. It was very time consuming. I've become somewhat obsessive now when I buy a game that I like. I feel the need to finish it completely. It was probably better before they introducded trophies.

I've been trying to get some photo shoots done given I'm going to be away from PSN for at least a week starting the 10th. Hopefully I can still get to the forum and interact as I'm used to. 

And I have the Ladies Content Update for July 3rd from Alphazone4. Have a lookie see.

http://alphazone4.com/store/update/1690/

update_7_3.jpg

Message 12245 of 12,938 (933 Views)
Fender Bender
1377 posts

Jul 6, 2013

Nighttime Acorn Meadows Park is a great place to show off the raver items from Konami.

Great to have place that the neon really shows up in!

If we took just five minutes, to recognize each others beauty, instead of attacking each other for our differences .............
Ellen Page
Message 12246 of 12,938 (879 Views)
PlayStation MVP
29198 posts

Jul 7, 2013

Morning eveyone!

I'm a bit late with this 4th of July outfit but better late than never I suppose. This fit has the Lockwood gift machine Patriotic Jeans and Heels paired with their Sodium cutaway Stars and Stripes halter top. I thank Firefly's Argent for the combo idea!  I shot this over at Serenity Plaza which has wonderful lighting for photography. It's an interesting space although personally I prefer spending time in Acorn Park.

I did a number of photo shoots this week end and should have other things to contribute soon.

I will be away from PSN for at least a week so I won't be in Home and shooting others outfits after Tuesday. I'm going to miss it. I have a surgical event on Wednesday morning that will keep me in the hospital for 7 days but I do hope to stay in touch with a laptop I'll be borrowing from a friend. I've been pretty preoccupied with that lately as well. 

Hope you'll all spend time here and contributing for it's really about the community and what they like to wear. 

**hugs**

Joanna

___

Additional images of this Photo shoot are at Joanna's Photostream on Flickr.

Joanna Dark on Twitter

Joanna Dark on Facebook

Joanna Dark on Google Plus

MissJoannaDark on YouTube

Message 12247 of 12,938 (832 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
106 posts

Jul 7, 2013

Love those 4th shoes  Joanna nice fits ladies here I am celebrating the 4th

Message 12248 of 12,938 (758 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
303 posts

Jul 7, 2013

Joanna_Dark_ wrote:

Morning eveyone!

I'm a bit late with this 4th of July outfit but better late than never I suppose. This fit has the Lockwood gift machine Patriotic Jeans and Heels paired with their Sodium cutaway Stars and Stripes halter top. I thank Firefly's Argent for the combo idea!  I shot this over at Serenity Plaza which has wonderful lighting for photography. It's an interesting space although personally I prefer spending time in Acorn Park.

I did a number of photo shoots this week end and should have other things to contribute soon.

I will be away from PSN for at least a week so I won't be in Home and shooting others outfits after Tuesday. I'm going to miss it. I have a surgical event on Wednesday morning that will keep me in the hospital for 7 days but I do hope to stay in touch with a laptop I'll be borrowing from a friend. I've been pretty preoccupied with that lately as well. 

Hope you'll all spend time here and contributing for it's really about the community and what they like to wear. 

**hugs**

Joanna

___

Additional images of this Photo shoot are at Joanna's Photostream on Flickr.

Joanna Dark on Twitter

Joanna Dark on Facebook

Joanna Dark on Google Plus

MissJoannaDark on YouTube

Great pictures, but that is always to be expected form you, anyway good look on you're procedure We wish you nothing but the best!

Wow, my signature is bright!
Message 12249 of 12,938 (727 Views)
PlayStation MVP
29198 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 9, 2013

ForeverFranconia wrote:

Great pictures, but that is always to be expected form you, anyway good look on you're procedure We wish you nothing but the best!

Thank you hun. It's really appreciated. :smileyhappy:

Lovely pics Mika and that's a neat outfit at Acorn PYAWAKITT! Thank you for sharing. :smileyhappy:

Message 12250 of 12,938 (591 Views)