Survivor
1350 posts

Re: PS3 Home: The Ladies Fashion Runway

Jun 12, 2013

For those fashion-minded ladies n gurus here who also love to game, perhaps even those where you don't just play 'casual' games in home, the following posts are for you n anyone who appreciates a fun game.

That game is the 'Kikai Machine Empire War' or whatever it really officially translates into, lol. The game is impressive for a Home game. I'm posting it here with some details, because i want all of you to notice when this game comes to North America, the bikini is a nice reward, n easily (for those who know what to do) won even without buying anything. But the bought suit, i think is quite attractive in a futuristic sense n style, n the rabbit companion is quite cute n will save your life! Plus you get flowers after you beat the boss at the end, if you *don't* go back to the base before you find them (3 locations). One bunch has butterflys flying about around it ^.~

When it arrives there will be signs here (Yes, I know this is elsewhere, but give me a break, it isn't quite the same layout).

from JPFriend to Your_Empress_.jpg

(a friend of mine in japan, at Southern Island, before the Kikai invasion)

EUKikai_MachineWar_01.jpg

(the invasion has started, n to win the silver bikini seen here {yes, that's me wearing the bikini, my UK account}, you need to learn the basics of the game. I recommend the laser katana (sword), do not expect to do much of anything with that wood sword, seen here, at the pink haired ladies hip.)

EUKikai_MachineWar_02.jpg

(the game has it's own bits of drama along the story-line, not too much, but at least enough to give it some heart. the man seen here searching for his brother, is a photographer <-- you will be quized on things like that if you play this game, but the answers are fairly straight-forward)

EUKikai_MachineWar_03.jpg

(No, I do not recommend playing in this bikini, i only did so because i was bored learned to defend myself well enough to survive most everything without serious armour.  But any amour from Edo will work in this game, later I will show pix of better armour for this game. n I did eventually buy a suit in UK, but i started this game playing it completely free, just as a test, it was possible for me up to the second part of the emperor boss fight, at that point I needed friends to play with in order to win the game with the free stuff.)

Kikai_20130531_04.jpg

(I think i took this picture by accident, lol! Anyway I'm sure someone here may appreciate this reference for the game, although it may be elsewhere too)

EUKikai_MachineWar_05.jpg

(that's the free suit, grey, that I am wearing. I was going to try to stay in the top 100 of the UK leaderboard to get that pink/grey suit seen above worn by the captured fighter, but i have to sleep n work too, lol. The bought black n pink suit is much more attractive, in my opinion, anyway.)

EUKikai_MachineWar_06.jpg

(the one thing that disturbs me about this is she never escapes, even after you finish the quest where she rewards you. I found that odd, considering the guy in the 'Brothers' quest disappears when he leaves to search for his brother. If memory allowed {it would happen on the ps4}, she could even break-free n fight along-side you!)

Kikai_20130602_07.jpg

( I absolutely *hated* this part of the game until i learned the exact path between the boxes! Thank goodness it does not change. Take a look if you havent played this before, cuz when it comes to america, ur gonna want to have this part memorized! n Yes you can wear that beret with virtually any hair n most hats! Granzella is smart when it comes to hats! ^.~)

Kikai_20130531_08.jpg

(this thing looks scary, but it isn't really anything more than a slow-moving garbage truck, it's a fun easy thing to destroy)

Kikai_20130531_09.jpg

(you will learn to hate these things, especially if you try to rush through without killing them. They are the Kikai Elite Guard, n they are a royal pain in the rear if you are not paying attention. If you do pay attention n have time for some patience, they are not too hard to kill one at a time, but in groups, they can slaughter you. they rush n smash into you from a distance, like a bull.)

EUKikai_MachineWar_10.jpg

(other than occasional group disconnects n load times for the boss fights, this GZ Event game is fairly fluid n fun ^.~)

EUKikai_MachineWar_14.jpg

(this is the boss fight with the 'Kikai Minister', he spins n dances around, taking short stops after charging you {dodge that, then hit him twice n repeat}, it easily possible to defeat him wearing even just a bikini after some game experience, remember the bikini does give you defense, it totals 10 with the bot slippers, while the free suit totals 12 with it's boots. n Yes, I am wearing Screen Siren hair by Lockwood here ^.~)

...I will continue this in the next post (assuming none are inbetween). I don't want to risk losing all this layout***

Your_Empress x7 flirt leader worldwide final and forever photo Your_Empress x7 forever final_zpssgnzebgr.jpg
Message 12161 of 13,013 (1,453 Views)
Survivor
1350 posts

Re: PS3 Home: The Ladies Fashion Runway, ...the Kikai Machine War continued...

Jun 12, 2013

...continued

EUKikai_MachineWar_12.jpg

(here i'm in the bikini next to a friend of mine in full Edo armour with a fully upgraded {level 3} Kikai beam katana, that armour is what you *want to wear*, especially if you plan on destroying the Kikai Emperor by yourself! Also seen here I am wearing the bot slippers, that's what i call them anyway. n the beret (hat) reward n free {you can't upgrade the free weapons} katana (sword).)

EUKikai_MachineWar_11.jpg

(also full Edo armour with a fully upgraded {level 3} Kikai beam katana, except the armour is 'white' instead of red.)

EUKikai_MachineWar_13.jpg

( a motionless bot soldier, if you play this game n pay attention to the storyline, you will understand why this pic could have some meaning.)

EUKikai_MachineWar_15.jpg

(in front of the Kikai Emperor's door, the load time for this boss fight can vary dramatically, up to 5 minutes for the first part, n up to 4 minutes for the second part, that's the only downside of it besides a group dis-connect. I am seen here wearing nothing but the free suit, beret {hat}, boots and katana {sword}. This game is playable for free, but to win expect to have a friend with bought items playing with you.)

(WARNING: SPOILER BELOW, sort-of anyway)

PICT001.JPG

(yes I fought the first half by myself, several times in fact, it was only an aggravation for me when it came to the second-half of this boss fight. If you can manage to win the second-half of the Kikai Emperor boss fight {with only free-items and by yourself}, please do record it and provide a you-tube link, I would very much like to see it done.)

PICT002.JPG

(You would think he would be the 1st and only Kikai Emperor, considering he is suppose to be a robot, right? The mixture of German and Japanese is also quite amusing. lol)

Storyline background source for 'Kikai': Android Kikaider

(http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Android_Kikaider)

Android Kikaider (人造人間キカイダー Jinzō Ningen Kikaidā?) is a tokusatsu superhero TV series, and the first to feature the superhero Kikaider. Created by Japanese manga artist Shotaro Ishinomori, the show was produced by Toei Company Ltd., and was broadcast on NET (now TV Asahi) from July 8, 1972 to May 5, 1973, with a total of 43 episodes.

PICT003.JPG

(Replace 'Earth' with 'PS4', and 'Vermin' with 'PS3 Home users'. lol, sorry it really does feel that way right now.)

PICT004.JPG

(with each different response, your avatar follows suit with a different gesture, if you play this part several times, you get to easily see them all for yourself. some think the different gestures effect the boss fight, however, I never found any difference.)

PICT005.JPG

(btw, that's really not my favorite hair, but I had recently created the UK account seen here n used a code given to me for the Screen Siren dress n hair, this hair looks much better with Lockwood's Screen Siren dress. n Yes, you could actually play in any clothes, as long as you have a weapon, but if they are not Granzella {usually must be Edo} related clothes, you will *not* have any defense protection.)

EUKikai_MachineWar_16.jpg

(with my UK friend. See that bunny in the lower left-hand corner? It's a companion item, it can sit on your head like a hat, n it *heals* you in battle. It will save your life.)

EUKikai_MachineWar_17.jpg

(avoid having this happen to you, it's after the Kikai Emperor grabs you, n it can be the death of you, especially without a partner in the second-half)

EUKikai_MachineWar_18.jpg

(this is at Edo, after the Boss fight. Come here near the goldfish game guy and click 'X' on the blue flower seen here to get it as a furniture ornament! There is also one at Southern Island n the {Dazzling} Neon District. ^.~ Here, the front n back of the bikini reward is shown as well. The sword doesn't work well for most pictures, i really recommend taking it off {afterthought lol}.)

EUKikai_MachineWar_19.jpg

(the bikini top up close. Like I said before, i really don't recommend wearing the sword for most pictures. It's almost like the handle hits your head, lol.)

EUKikai_MachineWar_20.jpg

(modeling the rewards at the Dazzling Neon District. The silver bikini, the bot slippers {i call them that}, the beret {hat}, and the metallic red pupil eyes {sort of}, all are won through play of this game, but the bikini n beret are very nice additions to any wardrobe ^.~.)

Kikai_20130608_21.jpg

(you mean I have to play through all of this again?     That's right, if you want all the rewards available, you will need to play through the entire game, at least twice. Don't forget to talk to all the 'NPC's' and collect the *blue light sparkly stuff* {2 in each area}. If you want leaderboard rewards, you will need to play through it multiple times, like I did.)

That's it for my UK account, n yes I'm wearing the purple LMO booster boots, black/pink suit, along with my favorite hair {Chun-Li from Street-Fighter} seen here. I finally broke down n bought some stuff, but was happy to do so. I actually enjoyed playing the game, especially with friends.

The next post of mine will be of my Japan account that experienced a unique glitch in the Dazzling Neon District...

Your_Empress x7 flirt leader worldwide final and forever photo Your_Empress x7 forever final_zpssgnzebgr.jpg
Message 12162 of 13,013 (1,428 Views)
PlayStation MVP
29260 posts

[ Edited ]
Jun 13, 2013

Lil_The_Pill wrote:

I love this Thread. I love all the Pics and the wonderful ideas for new 'fits that I get here.

and . . . Joanna, you are the Mistress of Vdieo Dance Mayhem. :smileyhappy:

so, once again it is time for me to say to all those involved with the LFR.

Thank You

for all the fun.

Thank you Lil! I'm glad you enjoy it. I've enjoyed when you've posted fits here. You're quite fashionable and you take wonderful pictures. It is fun when many contribute.

Loving all the photo shoots! The Kikai event is pretty special and thank you for sharing all those images Empress. I suspect we'll be getting the event very soon now.  And I love the poster Dee. You do such a wonderful job with those. Keep sharing. Vicki I love when you post here too! Lovely combo's. Is that Little Tortuga in one of your shots?

And May you are awesome with your outfit combinations. Very nice!

I'll be posting a shoot a bit later today. I've been so busy with vids and other things in real life lately. I really need to get back to shooting some more outfit combinations. 

Joanna

Message 12163 of 13,013 (1,390 Views)
Fender Bender
1131 posts

[ Edited ]
Jun 17, 2013

Ha ! Joanna, you're a mindreader.

I've been working on a shoot today, until my neck hurts. Yes, Ms. J., you were right about the Drey SuperModel Poses.

Pics #1 thru #4 show the SuperModel neck prob.

I was wearing Billabong's Love Bucket Floral Print, with Lockwood Cadet Cadence White Slingbacks, and Diamond and Pearl Drops from the Locky Gift Machine ( ty Witchy_One 4 the wonderful gift).

Good Neck Supermodel Sensual Pose

049_1.jpg

Bad Neck pose

048_1.jpg

Good Neck View

056_1.jpg

Call the Priest neck shot

053_1.jpg

Billabong One Love Romper, with U Love Green Elegant Black Shoes, and Lockwood Pearl and Diamond Drop Earrings.

Educated Pose

058_1.jpg

Granzella's Sexy Bartender Top and Skirt, and their Beige Ribbon Booties to provide contrast along with the oufits brass and gold accessories, and to go with the Lockwood Gold Tassle Earrings.

Wistful Pose. I wist these poses didn't hurt my neck so much.

062_1.jpg

One of my new Favs. The Granzella Sexy Mini Black Flower Yukata top, with Lockwood's Layered Dark Rose/Pink Polka Dot Skirt and Blue Leggings. U Love Green Elegant Black Shoes, and Lockwood Black Tassles. Sensual Pose

089_1.jpg

Last of the Drey Supermodel Poses is the Relaxed .

096_2.jpg

Finally, catching my breath (and a few aspirin) at Acorn . . . " Dear Lord, my neck hurts. please help Drey fix the Supermodel Poses,

please don't let Sony change my ID to Linda_Blair_Milan_Exorcist_Model, no more Holy Water Perfume, Amen.

045_1.jpg

photo Xmas3_1copy_1.jpg
Message 12164 of 13,013 (1,341 Views)
PlayStation MVP
29260 posts

[ Edited ]
Jun 16, 2013

Good morning!

:smileyhappy:

Lovely shoot LiL. So happy to see you back! Oh and those Lockwood animations were never fixed. They weren't cheap either. I will say I regret having purchased them. 

I have a shoot of the Lockwood zipper dresses this afternoon. The hairstyles are from Granzella. I really like these and the colors are sweet too. These images were taken at my Infinity Pool and over at Acorn Park. It's nice to see they have the rental kiosks working there now. I simply like to go there to talk with friends. It's a fun spot.

Hope everyone is enjoying E3. I know I love the Sony conference and the booth and theater here in Home were also a lot of fun. I took the time to shoot an outfit at the E3 booth so I'll need to work on those images soon.

**hugs**

Joanna

___

Message 12165 of 13,013 (1,292 Views)
Lombax Warrior
34 posts

Jun 14, 2013

Hi Ladies :catvery-happy: here is one of my newest outfits.  I'm wearing the Pop Star Light Dress from Sony at the E3 booth store with Lockwood gold heels.

Honey12.jpg

Honey13.jpg

Honey14.jpg

Honey15.jpg

Message 12166 of 13,013 (1,272 Views)
Lombax Warrior
34 posts

Jun 14, 2013

Here is another new outfit I put together :catvery-happy:

Veemee street styles Shoulder slung blackstar top,

Sony E3 booth store Paisley tights, 

Lockwood Black animated sneaker heels.

Honey21.jpg

Honey22.jpg

Honey18.jpg

Honey19.jpg

Message 12167 of 13,013 (1,241 Views)
Fender Bender
1050 posts

Jun 14, 2013

HoneyPhantom wrote:

Honey21.jpg

HoneyPhantom this is a really cute combo!:smileyhappy:

Message 12168 of 13,013 (1,187 Views)
Lombax Warrior
34 posts

Jun 15, 2013

bkbv wrote:

HoneyPhantom wrote:

Honey21.jpg

HoneyPhantom this is a really cute combo!:smileyhappy:

Thanks bk :catvery-happy:

The paisley tights are really nice :cathappy: hopefully we will get some new variations from Sony in the future.

Message 12169 of 13,013 (1,145 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
303 posts

Jun 15, 2013

Haven't been on in a while, so I figured, Why not?

Beach_20130529_191119.jpg

Also how can I add another Avatar to be wih the one I currently using? I've seen many of people have two avies in their shoots.

Is that even possble?

Wow, my signature is bright!
Message 12170 of 13,013 (1,135 Views)