Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Home Developer
331 posts

Re: HOME-Made Video Thread (Machinima)

Mar 17, 2010

Rianor5 wrote:

Awhile back Steven1230 and myself got together and made a spoof of the youtube famous video, Where The He** is Matt, and we got quite a few people to help us with the video and Glasswalls made a couple appearances as well

Where The Heck is Rianor5

Are you planning on making more films?

PST
Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 329 (161 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2097 posts

Mar 17, 2010

DIRECTOR_ON_DUTY wrote:

Rianor5 wrote:

Awhile back Steven1230 and myself got together and made a spoof of the youtube famous video, Where The He** is Matt, and we got quite a few people to help us with the video and Glasswalls made a couple appearances as well

Where The Heck is Rianor5

Are you planning on making more films?

I'm not opposed to making more, no. 

Please use plain text.
Message 11 of 329 (161 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
111 posts

Mar 20, 2010

I could come up with some ideas for videos but I don't know exactly how to go about getting shots within HOME. I'm clueless as to how you filmed these videos and what software you used.

If you need or want any help or anything, you know I'm more than willing. And keep up the excellent work DOD.

believeinfate

Please use plain text.
Message 12 of 329 (161 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
28 posts

Mar 21, 2010
Sorry about my late response. This video is fantastic! Me and my son watched it at least 20 times on the day it came out. He said to me " let's watch this again. This is so cool! " So Director u have a lil fan as well. Thanks for making me apart of this video and most of all.... apart of this team! xoxo Nic.
Please use plain text.
Message 13 of 329 (161 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
120 posts

Mar 21, 2010

COCOBABY_84 wrote:
Sorry about my late response. This video is fantastic! Me and my son watched it at least 20 times on the day it came out. He said to me " let's watch this again. This is so cool! " So Director u have a lil fan as well. Thanks for making me apart of this video and most of all.... apart of this team! xoxo Nic.

aaaaaaaaaawww 

DOD those were just great, lots of kudos and luck to you, i have a couple of ideas just not the tools (but hey everyone says that) so even if you dont like the ideas allow me to help as an actor then, i would love to help you guys out, feel free to add me.

Oh and keep the videos coming

Please use plain text.
Message 14 of 329 (161 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1108 posts

Mar 21, 2010

Well, much to my surprise, seems IRS wants to make a sequel to Apocalyptic Reaper... Script is being written, lets see how it goes.

Platinum Trophy Collection
Resident Evil 5 Platinum TrophyinFAMOUS Platinum TrophyResistance 2 Platinum TrophyBatman Arkham Asylume Platinum TrophyAssassin's Creed II Master AssassinDemon's Souls Toughest SoulDante's Inferno Master of The InfernoAliens vs Predator Not Bad for A HumanDarksiders BFAStar Wars The Force Unleashed 100% Complete

Love machinima and Home videos? Find us on PSTalent.com to watch and possibly star in one of our latest projects! Meet other Home enthusiasts, play a few games and join a community that thrives on creation and unique perspectives.

- Animus_Requiem, Writing Director at PSTalent.com
Please use plain text.
Message 15 of 329 (161 Views)
0 Likes
Home Developer
331 posts

Mar 22, 2010

BelieveInFate wrote:

I could come up with some ideas for videos but I don't know exactly how to go about getting shots within HOME. I'm clueless as to how you filmed these videos and what software you used.

If you need or want any help or anything, you know I'm more than willing. And keep up the excellent work DOD.

Let's get together and figure out a plan to get you recording. Yes?

PST
Please use plain text.
Message 16 of 329 (161 Views)
Wastelander
760 posts

Re: PS3 Home: User Made Videos – Machinima

Mar 22, 2010

Not really "machinima," just a few friends and I having fun in the Resident Evil 5 space, from the GOOD OLD DAYS.  Notice the old chatbox and my black text bubble.  I miss you, black text bubble.

Playstation Home Fun

If you want a picture of Home's future, imagine a boot stamping on an avatar's face... forever.
What we have here is failure to communicate. Some people you just can't reach.
"I have this thing I do? It's called THINKING." -George Carlin
Please use plain text.
Message 17 of 329 (161 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
29070 posts

Mar 22, 2010

Nice to see you updated the OP with the other videos. I enjoy watching them.

Please use plain text.
Message 18 of 329 (161 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
96 posts

Mar 22, 2010

good work the videos are really good

the calendar one got me like O_O 

Please use plain text.
Message 19 of 329 (161 Views)
0 Likes