Fender Bender
3121 posts

Re: PS3 Home: User Made Videos – Machinima

Mar 23, 2010

Hey... Heard you guys Might be joining forces with HAG... Nice Shots, are you taking video adds for the Thread or Just your Own videos from in Club?

Photobucket
Please use plain text.
Message 30 of 328 (163 Views)
0 Likes
Home Developer
331 posts

Mar 24, 2010

steven1230 wrote:

Here is a couple i made way back in Aug 09 lol. Not that good but its old memories

Mexican Bounty Rids Alone: PS Home

PS3 HOME WHEN MAN AND ROBOT HAVE A DANCE OFF !!

Ghostbusters Mishap

Thanks Steven! Way back in 09? That was like yesterday ... I still write 09 on everything.  I'll watch ur videos as soon as I hang up here. Keep em coming. ~ DOD

PST
Please use plain text.
Message 31 of 328 (163 Views)
0 Likes
Home Developer
331 posts

Mar 24, 2010

Jersquall wrote:

I have made a few videos but not Machinima. I have 2 videos that need to be made and the OP Video has inspired me to get back on these shelved projects.Awesome job and I know how much time it takes to put a video together. Don't wait to long to get another video out. We love this stuff.

androids

@Jersquall: I hear you on waiting ... I'm eager to start filming but trying to get the actors together in the same room can be challenging. I've postponed my current project like 6 times now but in a way I'm glad. It gives me more time to edit the script. Thanks for sharing ... I'll get back to you very soon.

PST
Please use plain text.
Message 32 of 328 (163 Views)
0 Likes
Home Developer
331 posts

Mar 24, 2010

Patchex wrote:

Hey... Heard you guys Might be joining forces with HAG... Nice Shots, are you taking video adds for the Thread or Just your Own videos from in Club?

Hey Patch. The thread is open to all videos from all markets. It's not limited to any specific group. As far as HAG goes, a very reputable club, I think we (pstalent.com) are happy doing our own thing at the moment. Operating pstalent and directing keeps us quite busy. Is there something about joining forces I should know? LOL

PST
Please use plain text.
Message 33 of 328 (163 Views)
0 Likes
Home Developer
331 posts

Re: HOME-Made Video Thread (Machinima)

Mar 24, 2010

BelieveInFate wrote:

DIRECTOR_ON_DUTY wrote:

BelieveInFate wrote:

I could come up with some ideas for videos but I don't know exactly how to go about getting shots within HOME. I'm clueless as to how you filmed these videos and what software you used.

If you need or want any help or anything, you know I'm more than willing. And keep up the excellent work DOD.

@BelieveInFate: I love your new signature card!

PST
Please use plain text.
Message 34 of 328 (163 Views)
0 Likes
Home Developer
331 posts

Mar 24, 2010

@gman_harmon Thanks for posting your video. I grabbed my controller and for 5 minutes tried to figure out where I was hiding. Then I realized I was just watching your video :smileyhappy: ~ DOD

PST
Please use plain text.
Message 35 of 328 (163 Views)
0 Likes
Home Developer
331 posts

Mar 24, 2010

DIRECTOR_ON_DUTY wrote:

steven1230 wrote:

Here is a couple i made way back in Aug 09 lol. Not that good but its old memories

Mexican Bounty Rids Alone: PS Home

PS3 HOME WHEN MAN AND ROBOT HAVE A DANCE OFF !!

Ghostbusters Mishap

Thanks Steven! Way back in 09? That was like yesterday ... I still write 09 on everything.  I'll watch ur videos as soon as I hang up here. Keep em coming. ~ DOD

Hey Steven. I really liked your Ghostbusters Mishap... Made me laugh... hehe (see) lol. I posted a pic of ur video and the link to ur Youtube on the top post. Good job.

PST
Please use plain text.
Message 36 of 328 (163 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3121 posts

Mar 24, 2010

DIRECTOR_ON_DUTY wrote:

Patchex wrote:

Hey Patch. The thread is open to all videos from all markets. It's not limited to any specific group. As far as HAG goes, a very reputable club, I think we (pstalent.com) are happy doing our own thing at the moment. Operating pstalent and directing keeps us quite busy. Is there something about joining forces I should know? LOL

Um actually Yes Sir, I think there is... um also I have been meaning to talk to Jim777 anyway too... yet I only see him at partys and on the Boards... Um I didnt know your website till now Ill have to take a look...

DId you guys join with HAG... I have to look for HAGs Club Post, sometimes so hard to find stuff here... Um I had a hard time finding stuff from you guys actually... My Friend Miss Ana actually pointed you out to me months ago yet I have been kinda side tracked... Well I have at least one video I can Post... I was gona work on perfecting the quality a bit more yet this seems like a good place to post it... I made it as a gag for someone...

Spin for HOME Video Link...

Photobucket
Please use plain text.
Message 37 of 328 (163 Views)
Home Developer
331 posts

Mar 24, 2010

Hey Patch. I watched ur video and left a message on Youtube. About HAG, I know little about them, not even a member. I made this thread to showcase videos and nothing more, as you know, making machinima is not an easy task and when you're all done producing, it's nice to have an audience. Are you planning on producing more machinima?

PST
Please use plain text.
Message 38 of 328 (163 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3121 posts

Mar 24, 2010

Well Yes Sir...(oops Or Ma'am) I have been on a slow pace, and I am new to the moving picture thing...Also I dont know much about disfiguring and editing as I would like, kinda learning as I go... I have been into Still frames mostly yet moving picture and distortion are interesting to me, yet I have limited resurces and no real education in it...  I take video and Pictures when ever I get the Chance it helps me to remeber things... Thanks for watching and the comment, Ill read it in a bit... IF I could talk to you in private at some point I have some projects that might intrest you and your Group... Miss Ana Said she tried to contact you guys yet was unable to or something like that... Hag might look Dead right now yet they are not, they are just busy like everyone else in this Hectic world...  if your interested in HAG I Know a few Members. Also I have been fiddling with Better video quality... and I can get some really great shots yet even with a TB I burn threw space when I dont cut the Quality Sadly... I took a 30 min picture a few months that took 30 Gigs and put it on my TV and It was Wonderful yet I dont have to much extra space to keep recording like that... I plan to make a new one Like the one you saw with some more Spaces soon and try to get the spins just right, yet I have not finished Decorating fully, and some in Public spaces with DIffernt clothes yet I have been kinda pre occupied with other projects and rela life, Not to mention my Games lol

Oh and I was Able to grab one of the links from another poster, yet the ones in your OP are kind weird, maybe its just me and I need to reboot yet they are not taking me to the videos sadly...

Photobucket
Please use plain text.
Message 39 of 328 (163 Views)
0 Likes