Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Apr 06 2012
By: DIRECTOR_ON_DUTY Home Developer 331 posts

PS3 Home: Community Machinima

[ Edited ]
328 replies 1396 views Edited Feb 19, 2014

WELCOME TO THE FORUMS MACHINIMA CHANNEL!

PSTALENT is scouting Home-made machinima for broadcasting in the Home theaters! If you're a free agent (meaning you have no other means to broadcast in Home) then this is your point of entry. 

Post your video on this thread. If you feel it's theater worthy, please send me a tweet @pstalent letting me know its ready for a review. I'll give it a look and if it passes the DOD test, I'll let you know!

For specific requirements and rules for broadcasting, please visit us on PSTALENT here: http://pstalent.com/machinima-guidelines/

If you feel there is a video in this thread that needs to be included in the op, tweet me: @pstalent 

Thanks! DOD

PST
Message 187 of 329 (1,396 Views)
First Son
11 posts

Re: PS3 Members ‘HOME-MADE’ Movie Thread (Machimina)

Mar 16, 2010

The Groove

This Video was captured with a DVD recorder in Playstation Home using Loot Gear's StageSet. The Video was edited with Sony Vegas Movie Studio Platinum 9.0. The music and VFX were created with Magix Music Maker Deluxe Edition. Directed by Dan.

Enjoy. Posted by DOD

Message 1 of 329 (1,396 Views)
PlayStation MVP
29199 posts

Re: PS3 Members ‘HOME-MADE’ Movie Thread (Machinima)

Mar 16, 2010

Director, weren't there other videos that you've produced as well which are home related. I know there was a bikini calendar one if I'm not mistaken. Why not link all of them in your OP?

Message 2 of 329 (1,396 Views)
0 Likes
Home Developer
331 posts

Mar 16, 2010

Joanna_Dark_ wrote:

Director, weren't there other videos that you've produced as well which are home related. I know there was a bikini calendar one if I'm not mistaken. Why not link all of them in your OP?

I thought about that but I don't want to ditto what's already been posted out of fear of labeling this as a "dup'. Think I can get away with it?

PST
Message 3 of 329 (1,396 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
29199 posts

Mar 16, 2010

It's not a duplicate in my view. I have in the OP of my fashion thread outfits that I've posted since it's inception. I just think that as you add to this thread you should update your OP to refect what is new and videos you've made about home. I'd do it just to be complete.

I know when the loot stage was released I had thought we'd see a slew of videos. That never really happened. Hopefully a thread like this will be a magnet for users with videos to post theirs for all of us to see.

Message 4 of 329 (1,396 Views)
Home Developer
331 posts

Mar 16, 2010

Joanna_Dark_ wrote:

It's not a duplicate in my view. I have in the OP of my fashion thread outfits that I've posted since it's inception. I just think that as you add to this thread you should update your OP to reflect what is new and videos you've made about home. I'd do it just to be complete.

I know when the loot stage was released I had thought we'd see a slew of videos. That never really happened. Hopefully a thread like this will be a magnet for users with videos to post theirs for all of us to see.

A suggestion from a poster with top kudos and 4,700 plus posts would be a wise suggestion. Thank you Joanna ... I'll do that.

PST
Message 5 of 329 (1,396 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2252 posts

Mar 16, 2010

DIRECTOR_ON_DUTY wrote:

This Thread is dedicated specifically to videos created within the Playstation®HOME Network. These videos are called ‘Machinima’, a mis-spelled term of Machine Cinema created back in the early 80’s. Machinima can be a recording of any game and there are millions out there but this thread is only for ‘HOME-MADE’ Machinima (shot entirely on HOME).

If you’re posting your Machinima here, please include a description of the video and if you have a screen shot, post that too.

I will edit this thread often with links to videos which have been posted here and that I feel deserves special attention.

Here is the format I’d like to use (working sample):

The Castle (link)

“This video explores the restricted area of your Harbor Studio Apartment. Over the balcony, beyond the harbor hides a castle. With special effects and good driving skills, you’ll discover what really lives in that Castle. If you don’t like Thrillers, this is not for you.”

(Photo)

Photo of your Machinima

Good luck to all and Happy Viewing! Comments? Ideas? Recommendations? Please drop them in the Suggestion Box (post them below) Thanks!

Interesting... may post some of our video links here.

Thank you

GISignature
Message 6 of 329 (1,396 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1108 posts

Mar 17, 2010

You can find IRS machinima "Apocalyptic Reaper" Here: Apocalyptic Reaper

Basic Description.... Find out what happens when a Reaper gets blown away by a Nuclear Device and remain in a Post Apocalyptic Hide out. First vid, kind of a test vid. I  will post the next one later on.

Apocalyptic Reaper

Platinum Trophy Collection
Resident Evil 5 Platinum TrophyinFAMOUS Platinum TrophyResistance 2 Platinum TrophyBatman Arkham Asylume Platinum TrophyAssassin's Creed II Master AssassinDemon's Souls Toughest SoulDante's Inferno Master of The InfernoAliens vs Predator Not Bad for A HumanDarksiders BFAStar Wars The Force Unleashed 100% Complete

Love machinima and Home videos? Find us on PSTalent.com to watch and possibly star in one of our latest projects! Meet other Home enthusiasts, play a few games and join a community that thrives on creation and unique perspectives.

- Animus_Requiem, Writing Director at PSTalent.com
Message 7 of 329 (1,396 Views)
First Son
4 posts

Re: HOME-Made Video Thread (Machinima)

Mar 17, 2010

Ahh all of those amazing things that have being done on pstalent and way more to come! i love your work DOD and I love knowing I'm part of it and your friend... You're the best! People don't forget to check out the site!! 

xoxo <3 Angie (Print Director and Talent Agent.) 

anGiieRawrPandie

Message 8 of 329 (1,396 Views)
Gaming Beast
2099 posts

Re: HOME-Made Video Thread (Machinima)

Mar 17, 2010

Awhile back Steven1230 and myself got together and made a spoof of the youtube famous video, Where The He** is Matt, and we got quite a few people to help us with the video and Glasswalls made a couple appearances as well

Where The Heck is Rianor5

Message 9 of 329 (1,396 Views)