Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Dec 29 2014
By: Raz1155 First Son 3 posts

PS Home loading issues.

[ Edited ]
4 replies 289 views Edited Dec 29, 2013

I've been having troubles loading areas/ items and players. At times PS Home works fine but, here over the last 2 days i've spent a nice bit of cash on PS Home and i'm quite mad about the PS Home loading issues. Like if your in the navigation menu and then into the shops almost half that doesn't load. just does that stupid WWW thing in the top corner. Before anything is said about the internet connection tho, I play GTA 5 online, Netflix, NFSMW, and plenty more and never had issues with my internet and or loading. Until then i see no point in spending anything else on something that doesn't fully work. Also i've noticed that Sony doesn't have any ways to submit tickets for Home users even tho its still in Beta or so it says... or if they have a way to submit tickets i've not found it. 

Hope Sony fixes PS Home soon. 

P.S. Sry if this was posted in wrong location.

(UPDATED)

Message 1 of 5 (289 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1732 posts

Re: PS Home loading issues.

Dec 29, 2013
Tranny hates waiting on that www crap too, it's even worse when you have to wait for that to vanish and be replaced by the pretty pretty picture of where you want to go to. Pictures of desired destinations used to load up the minute you entered the browser, the options now seem like a major step back.
Message 2 of 5 (279 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2460 posts

Dec 29, 2013

I think it might be quicker if we had an option of putting some of our spaces in an Storage area like we can with clothes and furniture.

But I believe that's wishful thinking. :smileysad: 

Born in the U.S.A. - Bruce Springsteen
trolling is for fishing, not the forums

Message 3 of 5 (265 Views)
First Son
3 posts

Dec 29, 2013

Yeah about that (www) thing thats so anoying tho is when its there for a long period of time and while its there most of the time you can't access you psp/tablet thing for when you do that it just sticks on that until all is loaded or freezes your PS3 system.  -Tranny

Yeah that seems like a good idea, may help with some of the loading or having faster access to whatever..  -Kid

RE:

Message 4 of 5 (250 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1732 posts

Dec 29, 2013
Yeah, that www thing also lasts longer than it should. When it happens, Tranny tries to pass the time by getting a snack or draining the lizard and hoping it's gone upon returning to the PS3.
Message 5 of 5 (245 Views)
0 Likes