Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Oct 26 2012
By: Metrazol First Son 2 posts

PS Home Redeem Codes not working

6 replies 740 views Edited Oct 26, 2012
Last year near the end of November, PS Home was doing the Dead Island and Killzone 3 events. I had gotten both the redeem codes from these events, but since neither was out then, I didn't use them then lost track of them. I recently found them again, and upon attempting to use them, I keep getting an error message about them either being incorrect or no longer valid. I'm wanting to get at the Dead Island one to work, as the exclusive weapon is awesome, but neither of them are working and I'm not sure what to do. Any help would great...
Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 7 (740 Views)
PlayStation MVP
29173 posts

Re: PS Home Redeem Codes not working

Oct 26, 2012

Most codes are for a limited time. They probably expired sadly. 

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 7 (733 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
4169 posts

Oct 26, 2012
Codes usually expire a few months after the game releases.
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 7 (723 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4206 posts

Oct 27, 2012
Give up. Its expired. Sorry.
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 7 (642 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5772 posts

Oct 27, 2012

Since those codes are almost a year old, my money would be on the codes being "no longer valid".

too-late.jpg

Here's symbols to copy & paste into your friends list comment. ℡ № ª
⇒⇔ ¹ ² ³ ® ™ ‰ © ½ ¼ ¾ ←↑→↓ψ † ‡ ※♪♭♯★ ☆▲▼△▽◆ ◇ ○ ◎ ● ■ □ 回 〓 √∞♂♀ 웃 유
Ω ①②③④⑤⑥⑦⑧⑨⑩⑪⑫⑬⑭⑮⑯⑰⑱⑲⑳ ㎎ ㎏ ㎜ ㎝ ㎞ ㎡ ㏄ ≒ Æ æ η α β ε α₩£ ≡ » « ¶ † εïз ∵
∴ #’〈 〉《 》「」『 』【 】〔 〕ミ 彡 ッ シ!#@ $ %
&()*+,-./0123456789:;<=>?ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZabcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz[\
]^_`{|}~¢£ㄻ ㄼ ㄽ ㄾ ㄿ ㅁ ㅂ ㅄ ㅅ ㅆ ㅇ ㅈ ㅊ ㅋ ㅌ ㅍ ㅎㄱ 을 ㄺ卍∃⊥ ∀ Ξ Σ Π 文 ≒≠ ≡≦
≧ⅠⅡⅢ Ⅳ Ⅴ Ⅵ Ⅶ Ⅷ Ⅸ Ⅹ ⅰ ⅱ ⅲ ⅳ ⅴ ⅵ ⅶ ⅷ ⅸ ⅹ¬ ̄ ±∂∩∀∇∠∧∨∩∪∫∬⊂⊃⊥⊿⌒─│┌┐└┘├┤┬┴┼─
━│┃┌┏ ┐┓└┗ ┘┛├┝┠┣ ┤┥┨┫┬ ┯ ┰ ┳ ┴ ┷ ┸ ┻ ┼ ┿ ╂ ╋
Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 7 (603 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1287 posts

Re: PS Home Redeem Codes not working: inactive Killzone 3 Plaza Defender vouchers

Oct 27, 2012

Respectfully, may I point out that I raised this very issue here in support in June of last year, regarding the extremely short "lifetime" that the Killzone3 codes were active.  To summarize, the Killzone Plaza Defender space was launched in Home in January but the Unlock & Load codes only became effective in February 2011.  Then the PSN difficulties started and by the time we all came back online, the codes had expired for North American access.

My complaint about the Plaza Defender codes was,

"Effectively, the existing KZ3 unlock had a shelf-life from Feb 1st 2011 to April 2011. This was extremely short for the in-Home promotion period and rather unusual, given that promotion weekends were still being launched for the
KZ3 Steel Rain DLC release on April 12th 2011 and then we had the KZ3 From the Ashes DLC release on June 21st 2011."

Joystick replied to my post and indicated that SCEA had been in talks about properly distributing new voucher codes for the Killzone 3 and Dead Island games [because Home users had been receiving inactive codes when the old ones ran out] and that the Team was "working out a way to remedy that situation."  Unfortunately I suppose this all became moot when KZ3 Plaza and Dead Island were finally removed from Home.  More's the pity, I really loved that war-torn version of old Central Plaza.

Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 7 (582 Views)
Treasure Hunter
8653 posts

Oct 27, 2012

Metrazol wrote:
Last year near the end of November, PS Home was doing the Dead Island and Killzone 3 events. I had gotten both the redeem codes from these events, but since neither was out then, I didn't use them then lost track of them. I recently found them again, and upon attempting to use them, I keep getting an error message about them either being incorrect or no longer valid. I'm wanting to get at the Dead Island one to work, as the exclusive weapon is awesome, but neither of them are working and I'm not sure what to do. Any help would great...

Try this code its not what you're looking for but it still works.

AE7E GQN3 BHNF

Folding@home Team #118000
GAPHome

General

Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 7 (545 Views)
0 Likes