Search instead for 
Do you mean 
PlayStation MVP
5125 posts

Re: PS Home E3 - Rewards and Guide Thread

[ Edited ]
Jun 17, 2013

aballie4 wrote:
I've also noticed the pop-up that indicates only 22/23 of the quest tasks are completed...what's #23?

I've got that myself, the 22/23 message display. Right after it, it gives me another message that I've completed all the quests. I don't think it means anything. As long as you get the Hoverboard LMO you've completed all the challenges.

Please use plain text.
Message 171 of 187 (358 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
3 posts

Jun 18, 2013

I just got them all.  My suggestion is you go up and down every row, "X and O'ing" as many monitors as you can.  Eventually, they will count them all as viewed, and you'll get your shirt, and hopefully, your hoversled.

Thanks for all the help out there.  I hope you all make it too.

Please use plain text.
Message 172 of 187 (328 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2000 posts

[ Edited ]
Jun 20, 2013

Great thread! There's only a week or so left. Here' s a 14 min video guide that also shows the rewards and most of the questions/answers! :smileyhappy:

AND a comilation video of the slideshows at the different kiosks.

SUBSCRIBE: InWorldPix

WATCH:  Homeboy's How To

FOLLOW:  @InWorldPix

Please use plain text.
Message 173 of 187 (250 Views)
First Son
1 posts

Jun 22, 2013

I have a problem I would like help with, I can't seem to get passed the chest you need the keys for since I don't own a controller with sixxaxis. Does that mean im screwed and cant get any of the other rewards?

Please use plain text.
Message 174 of 187 (201 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1772 posts

Jun 22, 2013
Somewhere in this thread are tips and tricks you can use that may get you to surpass that complication hopefully they work for you....if not maybe you have a friend or relative that could loan you a ps3 controller
Please use plain text.
Message 175 of 187 (195 Views)
PlayStation MVP
5125 posts

Jun 22, 2013

mrpwnuhard wrote:

I have a problem I would like help with, I can't seem to get passed the chest you need the keys for since I don't own a controller with sixxaxis. Does that mean im screwed and cant get any of the other rewards?

This should help you out if you don't have a sixaxis controller.

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-Home/I-have-a-GameStop-Controller/m-p/40628695#M1...

Please use plain text.
Message 176 of 187 (180 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1518 posts

Re: PS Home E3 - Rewards and Guide Thread.

Jun 22, 2013

Hi, does anyone know how long the E3 space will remain on Home? 

I've completed all the mini games, but I never wrote down my codes.

One night last week I logged on to my PS3 and did the update to OS 4.45 and got hit with the faulty firmware.

I was logging on that night to write down all my voucher redeem codes that I had obtained from the E3 Event Space. 

I believe the OS 4.45 fix comes out on June 27th, but I would like to know if my codes will still be available by then or if the space will be removed?  Is there another method I can retrieve my codes?

Thanks,

KL

Please use plain text.
Message 177 of 187 (169 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
4010 posts

Re: PS Home E3 - Rewards and Guide Thread.

Jun 22, 2013

Keith_Loving wrote:

Hi, does anyone know how long the E3 space will remain on Home? 

I've completed all the mini games, but I never wrote down my codes.

One night last week I logged on to my PS3 and did the update to OS 4.45 and got hit with the faulty firmware.

I was logging on that night to write down all my voucher redeem codes that I had obtained from the E3 Event Space. 

I believe the OS 4.45 fix comes out on June 27th, but I would like to know if my codes will still be available by then or if the space will be removed?  Is there another method I can retrieve my codes?

Thanks,

KL

I haven't seen any official word on when the space will be removed, but judging from years past there is a good chance they will pull the space during the next rugular update. I don't know of any other way to retrieve the codes than in the space, either. If you have a friend with a working PS3, it would probably be a good idea to log into Home from there, before the next update, and get your codes, just to be safe. Maybe someone else has a better suggestion, though. Good luck!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Please use plain text.
Message 178 of 187 (156 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
6 posts

Jun 23, 2013

I completed all the quests but it didn't give me my hoverboard.  I have a checkmark by every item except "Complete all Quests".  After the theater I returned to the Virtual E3 booth but I didn't get my hoverboard and it did not tell me I completed all the quests.

Please use plain text.
Message 179 of 187 (129 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
4010 posts

Jun 23, 2013
Did you get a checkmark on view every booth? Thay's the one that seems to giving everyone the most trouble.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Please use plain text.
Message 180 of 187 (118 Views)